4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a very very matte foundation so it's good for people with oily skin, I have combination skin so I put it on the oily parts of my face and mix it with mouistireser on the dryer parts. It works well if you mix it and the coverage is fairly good as well. I do recomens this product it is really good but you have to work fast as it dry's fast.
I received this from influenster to review but I fell in love with it...I just got a shade darker than mine complexion but I love it anyway it keeps me matte all day ...having oily skin that's important!!
I have very dry skin, so I should have known better to buy this product. It intensified the look of my pores and left my skin feeling so, so dry. If you need mattifying/have oily skin, this may just be the product for you. (Also, I find that Rimmel products smell strange.)
I have dry-combo skin. The colour i picked up was perfect, and it looks great when I first put it on. But when I looked really close, I could see it really made my flaky skin appear flakier, even with a ton of moisturizer underneath. This may be a better summer foundation option for me, will update later.
Es perfecta para mi piel verdaderamente logra un acabado mate sin llegar a verse reseca controla toda la grasa a lo largo del día de mi rostro la recomiendo totalmente!!
Swatched many times in store and not impressed. I cannot find any shade that properly matches my skin tone. It is cake and feels thick and grungy. has very poor staying powder and a claim to "matte" that is entirely false. it melts off your skin so easily in summer unlike many foundations I have used and prefer
Love this foundation! The texture, the coverage, how it stays in place all day long! You must be careful though, because applying too much product can cause a hot mess. A little bit of product hoes a long way!
I actually really love this product, it works well with my skin tone. I tend to have trouble finding things that match my pale skin, but this goes so well. Doesn't look cakey. Makes your face look a nice even colour!
The colour of it is a lovely match with my skin tone. But I have dry skin and I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, it looks patchy in places. It is a lightweight foundation though, not too heavy. It's quite easy to apply but not the best for blending, I would recommend it if you don't have dry skin.
This foundation is by far my favorite. It is matte which means there is no need for powder. It's long lasting, durable, water proof and one tube lasts me at least 2 months which is an achievement and a half for me
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos