BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Gerda R.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Okay. So I was hesitated to buy this foundation, because I thought it can be a little caky, but it is not! It' s perfect for my oily skin and controls my oils. And I couldn't be more happy about the price, it is so afordable! If you have an oily skin definitely go for it!
Emily W.
British Columbia
So I had my eyes on this for awhile but when there was a sale on the other day I decided to go for the plunge and buy it (as well as the new rimmel liquid blush - which I'm obsessed with) and holy do I like it. I was worried it might look a bit cake but it really doesn't. I don't even really need to put any powder on over top because it is decently matte. Just throw on some blush over top and good to go! Wish it came in a bigger bottle though.
Brittany w.
Placentia, NL
I was excited to see this at my local target store, I have oily skin and thought this might help. its very cream and gives ok coverage the colour was a little off my skin tone. I didn't enjoys this and much as I thought I would, I didn't stay matte for very long, may work better for someone with not so oily skink like myself. I don't find myself ever reaching for this product
Dicey S.
The shade selection is horrible, but this works just as well as the Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo foundation. This does transfer more than the kat von d & isn't quite as yellow toned, but it still looks great. Do not use a face brush like the expert face brush with this, it will clump the bristles together. Use your fingers or a beautyblender tp achieve a flawless, matte finish.
Pearlie K.
Aurora, ONTARIO
I got a sample of this in Elle, and I did go back to buy it. I felt like they weren't even the same stuff! The sample worked soooo amazing for me, and the real thing was just ehh. It looks kinda blotchy if I didn't take my time to blend it in, and when it comes out of the tube, it feels really thick. It clinged to my dry spots a bit, but after an hour or so, that was gone..
Kim H.
This liquid foundation is alright. It has medium coverage and stays on most of the day. I've used this foundation to work every so often. It's good enough for the price that it is. I would buy this product again for days that I'm lazy and don't want to put effort in.
Johanna D.
I adore this foundation! I have VERY oily skin and some acne scaring but this foundation keeps me oil free and my blemishes completely covered all day! The Ivory color is a perfect match for my fair skin. I would recommend this product to anyone struggling to find a foundation that caters to oily skin.
Erin H.
I love this foundation. I've searched for the right foundation for my dry skin forever and I finally found it! The other reviews are saying how it's pinkish or cakey but I have a yellow/olive undertone and it's the perfect shade. You just have to choose the right colour, duh!! Also it's a medium coverage foundation so you shouldn't put a lot, apply a thin layer and then top up acne spots. I RECOMMEND THIS FOUNDATION!
Ioana I.
My all time fave foundation!Great coverage,it does what it says and looks beautiful on the skin!I like that it's super affordable and you can buy it from any local drugstore.It's very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a foundation that has good coverage and it's not pricey at all
Katie J.
Devonport, Plymouth
I love the application I get from this foundation. I use my beauty blender to apply and I just love the coverage I get. There is a really nice range of skin tones and I really like the fact that it does not oxidise. You can build this up and it last the day.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.