4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love it! Despite the bad plastic-like smell, it has a medium to high coverage! I have normal skin and it works well for me :). However sometimes it did oxidize on me
I like this product but I feel it is too easy to put too much on. With some getting use to compared to the other brands I have used, I am sure it would make a good foundation.
I love this foundation. I purchased it about a week ago. I'd heard mixed reviews, but I was drawn to it as I have oily skin so anything that promises a matte finish deserves a trial run from me. I have to say that it is a matte finish but it doesn't prevent oil from showing which is my only fault. other than that it gives full coverage and lasts for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. there is a limited amount of colours to choose from, and my usual colour, ivory, is a little too dark with this foundation, but it is easily fixed with the stay matte powder.
I have oily skin and this product did not work at all. I used the Stay Matte powder with it and even then, my makeup was sticky and oxidized within an hour. It also looks very cakey and unnatural. Strongly do not recommend.
Amazing coverage, stays well put and a very nice matte finish, perfect for combo/oily skin, very afordable
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this stuff. I wear it all year long and it makes my skin look flawless. It is very lightweight. In the summer, my face does not get oily while wearing this product. It is a great price as well.
Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is my go to foundation at the moment, i love the coverage i love how light weight it is. I think it is perfect for oily skin and just lasts all day there is no need to reapply. i love the mousse formulation juts makes it so light and fluffy. i would definitely give it a try if i was you
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
This is the foundation that I regularly use , i like the matte finish because I have oily skin the only problem for me is that I want the product to last longer. Normally I'm shine free like for 2 hours with this product
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos