BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Julie E.
Lazo, BC
I really like this foundation. I generally use a lighter weight foundation for day to day use, but use this when dressing up to go out or when I want more coverage. I agree that there isn't very many shades, but I was lucky to find one that matches my skin perfectly. Love how smooth it goes on and how it stays!
Saeida s.
Great coverage! But too thick! literally cant feel your pores breathe. terrible choice if your have wrinkles and fine lines! it accentuates them! makes you look like a grease ball at the end of the day! Wont last you more 3-4 hour if you go without a primer! Very cakey. Not buildable. Not worth purchasing!
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Even though I have dry skin, this foundation is an absolute staple. It literally keeps you matte all day, and has amazing coverage which I really look for in a foundation. The shade range is also pretty good for lighter skin but has more limited options getting into the darker shades. Awesome product Rimmel!
Stacey W.
Sudbury , ON
I have dry-combo skin. The colour i picked up was perfect, and it looks great when I first put it on. But when I looked really close, I could see it really made my flaky skin appear flakier, even with a ton of moisturizer underneath. This may be a better summer foundation option for me, will update later.
Millie B.
England
I started using this product as it was the cheapest but best quality product I could find At the time. It's the best foundation if you're looking for a low coverage foundation as my skin is clear and pale and it covered perfectly, however I don't know how it would be if you had acne or problemed skin. The product is very matte and stays matte throughout the day and I would recommend for any skin types e.g oily/combination.
louise w.
This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me. Makes my skin really dry and cakey and it's not lightweight. It's really heavy and it's not something I'd chose.
Rebecca C.
I did like this foundation to start of with as it lasted along time and did not go patchy. However after a month or so of wearing it I started developing patches of dry skin on my face and it would not stick them and just looked awful. I would recommended this product only to people with oily skin.
mealz n.
I just used this product and although it has great coverage, i found that it gets quite gunky, i don't know if this a result of incorrect application but its definitely not a go-to foundation. i also found that when applied its really gunky and thick. the feeling of this makes me think that its clogging my pores, and because of being an acne sufferer this is crucial to me. i would much prefer BB cream. Although having not had a good turn-out, this is only my first use of the product, might consider giving it another try as it has had many positive reviews
Sarah R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I do love this product and it does leave my face matte as it advertises, however, I find that when my face is slightly drier than normal the foundation doesn't go on as flawlessly as normal. However, this can normally be rectified by me moisturizing my face and allow the moisurizer to soak into my skin. I've never had trouble with this foundation not appearing matte, however, I don't have oily skin and so I'm unsure as to whether it would work for people with oily skin
Mariam A.
I have dry dehydrated skin and when i used this foundation in the ivory colour i found it to be quite dry on the skin, like another user had pointed it out, i did also find it to be too matte amd didn't like the feel of it. It did look good onthe skin but i wouldn't repurchase as i prefer to have a foundation which makes my skin feel hydrated.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.