8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Harmony M.
Harmony M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this since I have a shiny forehead. I use a matte on forehead and a more moisturiseing on rest of face. Use moitsurizer under it on dry areas.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Pflugerville, TX
This product is awesome for oily skin
You can probably find your favorite shade
It's a mousse foundation but you have to try it because everybody has a different taste for things especially for makeup

HONOMI T.
HONOMI T.
Yokosuka
I only used this product once it's because when I put this on my face it's very dry and never stay matte its will look like I am having dry skin it's never blend well too.....
I've been using stay matte foundation powder very long time and I really loved it so I tried this one but I didn't like it:(
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I did receive this free from an Influenster box.

This product wasn't my favorite. I find it to be too thick for my liking and doesn't look natural at all on the skin. I have combo normal-oily skin and it just didn't sit well on it. Also tried it in conjunction with my all time favorite powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte, but it just made it look worse.

I'd pass on this one.
Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford , NS
I really wanted to like this foundation, but it is so thick! I had a hard time blending it, even with a BeautyBlender.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I had really high hopes for this foundation and was very excited to buy it and try it. Unfortunately there was not really a great range of shades for me. I'm tan skinned with yellow undertones and their darkest shade was still maybe 2 shades too light. Also it made my face so cakey. I did use a brush instead of a beauty blender though.
Joanne E.
Joanne E.
The coverage is decent, i like the texture, but i find that it oxidizes and makes me look horribly orange :/
Malgorzata G.
Malgorzata G.
Ireland
I was very happy with this foundation at the beginning, but the skin condition gets worse after few weeks.
Foundation is much darker on skin after few hours.
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Cambridgeshire
This is a very very matte foundation so it's good for people with oily skin, I have combination skin so I put it on the oily parts of my face and mix it with mouistireser on the dryer parts. It works well if you mix it and the coverage is fairly good as well. I do recomens this product it is really good but you have to work fast as it dry's fast.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Love the coverage of this!! For the price the pigmentation of this foundation is incredible. I love the thick mousse texture, its so easy to apply yet feels lightweight on the skin. I have combo skin and I find this to really help keep my T zone matte yet doesn't dry out my cheeks. The packaging on this is so cute and convenient and hygienic with the squeeze tube. Cons: my shade was a little bit pink, but nothing that can't be worked with especially for the price, also if you squeeze out too much product there's really no way to get it back in the tube. Overall love this!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.