BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachael L.
Downpatrick, Down
Very good price, good colour range as i have the shade 010 light porcelain and it matches my pale skin, although make sure you use a good primer as i found that it made my pores look massive and the foundation sunk into them but it gives good coverage.
Dicey S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great coverage but it must be set. it also oxidizes very pink unfortunately. overall, it is wonderful on a budget. the shade selection is narrow so stay away ig you are darker than say nc/nw 37...40 can work if a bronzer is added, but not recommended alone as it will cause you to look ashy. great to mix with a foundation that is liquidy or too yellow!
Milica D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Janece V.
Carolina, PR
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Courtney L.
To receive this product in my #univoxbox courtesy of Influenster! It matches my skin tone well and have good coverage. I love that it is not oily looking and doesn't make my face feel gross. When I wear this product it feels like nothing is there, which is something that I look for in a foundation. I would highly suggest trying this product!
Ash M.
My favorite foundation that I have been using for years- fantastic blemish coverage, great price and makes my skin look so much better as well as not needing too much. However I don't find it to be very long lasting or actually oil controlling- I can feel oil breaking through within a few hours. I have very blemished skin so that's maybe not a great indication, however I would still highly recommend.
Denyka Y.
I love this foundation! It's got great coverage, and you don't even need to use concealer with it. I only recently purchased this product, but will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out. It makes my skin feel so soft and light.
April M.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Emilie B.
I am not a big fan of this foundation. The whole mousse idea wasn't for me, i thought it was very thick and very drying on the skin, did not stay on all day. It is a very affordable drugstore foundation but i wouldn't repurches it..
Amy C.
Its a great foundation for an emergency but very thick and hard to spread! It left my face looking very flaky but it comes in handy if your going away somewhere as it is quite a small bottle so it fits nicely into a small make-up bag.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.