8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
Guayanilla, Puerto Rico
Got it in the color sand , it goes really light weight, easy to blend, the price is awesome. Try to use it with the rimmel stay matte powder to touch up on you t zone and it will keep you matte much longer.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bristol
Tried this product a while ago and never will again! I think it looked quite thick/cakey when applied to myself and I found it difficult to blend. It lasted a long time though so I didn't have to do any touch-ups during the day. I have combination skin, but after using it for a few days my face felt very dry in all areas. I think this product would be better suited to someone with oily skin, who is looking for a foundation with high coverage.
Leha M.
Leha M.
Overall it had Good coverage and wasn't shiny on my face at all, I tend to have shiny spots but this covered them without light bouncing off them. This product lasted about 8 hours so a good majority of the day. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Midland
I like this product, it has decent coverage and a nice selection of shades. The only downfall is the size of the bottle itself is quite small for the price.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox today and LOVE it! It goes on really smooth and is very matte. It doesn't make my skin feel oily like other products have in the past.
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Cambridgeshire
This is a very very matte foundation so it's good for people with oily skin, I have combination skin so I put it on the oily parts of my face and mix it with mouistireser on the dryer parts. It works well if you mix it and the coverage is fairly good as well. I do recomens this product it is really good but you have to work fast as it dry's fast.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Oshawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I wanted a product that gave full coverage for a special event rather than just light coverage like a BB cream. I also liked that it was suppose to stay matte, I do not like when my face gets super oily and shiny.

The first time I used it I realized a little goes a long way, I applied way to much and it made me look fake and feel like I was wearing a mask. The second time I tried a little less, but it still was to much. The third time I used the perfect amount but it still felt like I was wearing a mask. It did not blend well into my skin, I was afraid for anything to hit or wipe my face while I was wearing it because I did not want it to wipe off. I fell asleep in a car wearing it and was resting my head on my jacket and when I woke up you could see where my head had been resting, I had to like re-blend it into my skin. This has never happened to me with any other foundation. My skin did stay relatively matte, but I did notice where I get especially oily it started to shine.

Overall, I would not purchase this product again nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This stuff is the best foundation I have ever used for my skin type along with the pressed powder. The colour I use perfectly matches my skin, it doesn't dry out, it absorbs extra oils and it doesn't smell bad! The texture is even amazing and works so well with a beautiful blender. It also doesn't look cakey or noticeable on the face!
Harmony M.
Harmony M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this since I have a shiny forehead. I use a matte on forehead and a more moisturiseing on rest of face. Use moitsurizer under it on dry areas.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Tegucigalpa
Es perfecta para mi piel verdaderamente logra un acabado mate sin llegar a verse reseca controla toda la grasa a lo largo del día de mi rostro la recomiendo totalmente!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.