BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachael L.
Downpatrick, Down
Very good price, good colour range as i have the shade 010 light porcelain and it matches my pale skin, although make sure you use a good primer as i found that it made my pores look massive and the foundation sunk into them but it gives good coverage.
Juci M.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
I recently bought this Rimmel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation and I'm so in love how this foundation is! I have oily skin in my T zone, and this foundation help me with that problem, I use this foundation everyday. I would definitely buy it again ;)
greta s.
Lithuania LT
I don't own or have this myself but my sister have and i tried it myself for like 5 times or so. My first impresion was that it doesn't look natural on my face when i puted 1st layer and then on top i puted other foundation and it kind of melted in not that bad, so i was surprised. I kind of liked this foundation but i wuold use it only for 1st layer.
The good thing about it its light and matte on top its cheap :)
Noemí P.
After giving it a try my conclusions are that its coverage it's pretty good, it's light on the skin and it works phenomenal on oily skin. Besides, when I made most use of it was during the summer and it lasted pretty much perfectly all day (it has been great during winter as well). Plus, there's a good variety of shades!
Tamzin M.
England
This foundation is the best one I have found from the drugstore I would recommend to anyone, even if you have dry or oily skin. This lasts all day I have been wearing it on and off for over a year. This is a medium coverage foundation but would say it's build-able. The price is extremely cheap for how good it actually is. Also usually set this foundation with the stay matte powder by Rimmel, works a treat.
Dicey S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Great coverage but it must be set. it also oxidizes very pink unfortunately. overall, it is wonderful on a budget. the shade selection is narrow so stay away ig you are darker than say nc/nw 37...40 can work if a bronzer is added, but not recommended alone as it will cause you to look ashy. great to mix with a foundation that is liquidy or too yellow!
Eve W.
Hull
It's rare to find a matte foundation that stays put as the day goes by but Rimmel Stay Matte gives such a good matte finish and long lasting wear, I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin around the nose or forehead because it removes that shine that oils create on your face.
Janece V.
Carolina, PR
AMEN! the one product that is actually what it says it is. Matte all day finish. Love this product but one thing I would say is that the packaging is fairly small. Other than that this foundation is great for everyone who prefers a matte finish.
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela

I'm Pretty Fat skin so I use a base with high strength and long lasting. although this basis has high coverage the smooth finish that leaves the skin seems spectacular and its duration can be up to 8 hours with touches of powder two or three times
Milica D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.