4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really light this. I have the shade ivory and it's a little too orange for me (it oxidizes), good coverage, easy to apply and blend anyway.
I do not recommend this for dry skin! It dried in patches and brought out what I didn't want people to see even using a moisturiser under
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
It is good for oily skin but once you have dry spots it doesn't look nice. Good covering effect. Feels heavy on my skin during summer.
There great foundation I really like how they feel but I got a shade darker Thant my actual skin color but other than that is very good
Review for: 203 True Beige
Rimmel doesn't make a foundation light enough for me. And thats really dissapointing because i really like some of their other products.
I did get the wrong color for my summer tanned skin but it used it on my lighter friend and it is so creamy and coverage is flawless.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Me gusta esta base porque deja un acabado mate increíble, es un poco pesada, pero esta súper padre, tienes que aplicártela muy bien.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
It's a very light, daily wear foundation. Applies well blends well. Coverage is light and not much buildable good for everyday use
Review for: 100 Ivory
Don't quite like the coverage and find that it doesn't stay on throughout the day. Only used a handful of times due to that reason.
Excellent for oily skin. For me it last all day. My skin looks great with this. It is a heavy coverage foundation but I love that.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos