BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
vanessa l.
russell, Kansas
I generally switch between two different go to foundations depending on what my skin is doing that day. I generally have oily skin and I always have that Dewey look with my foundation and I have to use setting powders to get that matte look. I'm so happy I decided to try this matte foundation because it covers all my dark spots and leaves my face looking matte with out having to use any powders. I'm a waitress who runs around a lot and this foundation doesn't go anywhere!! Love it
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Great coverage, but it is definitely not a product that is ideal for oily skin. I found that it broke me out quite excessively after use. Also, not a fan of the texture of this product - it is really thick and difficult to blend out evenly all over the face. Also found that the color oxides quite quickly after some time. Will not repurchase.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
This foundation is ok but it isn't the best. I have extremely oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that totally tames it, but this foundation does rather well. I still get shiny but it could be a lot worse. It is rather thick, but it doesn't take much to really cover your face and hide any blotchy places. You can use a lot less if you use your fingers to put it on instead of a brush. At the end of the day it feels pretty heavy regardless of how much you used but it doesn't settle into pores or lines. However, it is less than $5. I keep using it because it does help with the oil a little, you can't beat the price, and the coverage is fantastic.
Stephanie J.
This stuff is the best foundation I have ever used for my skin type along with the pressed powder. The colour I use perfectly matches my skin, it doesn't dry out, it absorbs extra oils and it doesn't smell bad! The texture is even amazing and works so well with a beautiful blender. It also doesn't look cakey or noticeable on the face!
Tamara P.
Adelaide, SA
I have used some of the best brand foundations like Chanel for a long time but was looking for something not as dear as I'm studying again and can't afford to spend that much. I read a lot of reviews online and found this foundation. I cannot believe how amazing this foundation is! It makes my skin look so flawless, I only have to use a small amount, it's a mousse texture and has great coverage and of course being a drug store product the price is so reasonable!
Julie B.
St. John's, NL
I never like this foundation because I am so fair and I find that Rimmel London doesn't make foundations for pink toned/fair skin. They are mostly yellow tones. But a few weeks ago I self tanned and It was amazing! I bought it to try it out because I have very oily skin, and it's awesome. Great coverage, Great colour and NOT oily. Leaves my skin matte throughout the night, I can sweat and it stays put!
Sabrina B.
Really great if you have oily skin because it is a matte foundation, I would not say that it prevents oil buildup it's just a dryer formulation. I found it worked better in the summer months than in the winter as it clings to dry patches very easily but overall medium to build able coverage and very light weight on the skin
Venelina G.
I heard a lot of great review about this foundation and I could not wait to try it.Well, I could not be more disappinted with it. I tried applying it every possible way so it doesn't look cakey, but no success and after an hour of wear it oxidizes and I start look orangy. 2* for the coverage and it actually mattyfied my skin.
Geena C.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Way to thick! this formula may be great if you have seriously oily skin, but for my combination skin this just didn't sit nicely on the face. It just seemed to look cakey even when using a small amount. I tried using a multitude of primers and moisturizers including the rimmel stay mate but it just looked terrible on my skin.
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
I bought this foundation since I had heard so many things about it and I love it! It has amazing coverage, super blendable and buildable, long lasting, a nice matte finish and a little goes a long way. The downside for me is the color selection, I had to buy two because I was In between shades, but it worked out. And it's super affordable.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.