• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rumana R.
After purchasing this foundation, I was very disappointed with the results. It feels very thick on my skin and it's pretty patchy. It looks kind of cakey as well. Maybe mousse foundations are not for me.
Sofia B.
I like this foundation but be careful, you need to use a primer that hydrates your skin because this is really matte, even if you have oily skin this can make you look like you have dry patches or it can leave your skin looking really dry
I've been using this foundation for about a year now and I love it. Its full coverage and gives a matte finish once applied. After a few hours though I start to get really oily. But other than that the full coverage is why I stay using it
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I have a obsession for this. This is a GREAT matte foundation and it gives amazing coverage and last Long! I love putting this on. It makes my face so soft and the texture of this is amazing. It's cheap and I wouldn't buy anything else.
Lindsey B.
Sellersburg, IN
So this product had quite a lot of pros. It says it is meant to be "light weight, oil free, never greasy, have all day shine control and minimize the look of pores" I found that it did nearly all of that. It felt great on my skin and the matte finish lasted well into the evening. Most foundations can't do that! I also think it's a great value for your money. It comes out really thick so a little goes a long way and this tube can last a long time. However, I did find one flaw. Minimizing the look of pores is very important to me in my foundation and it didn't really do that for me. My pores almost seemed to appear larger. The Stay Matte nearly checked all of the boxes though, so although there was one big con for me personally, I still think it would be great for most people and I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble with shine or an oily skin type.
Michelinne C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, and I'm forever thankful that they did! I have always wanted to try this foundation, but I was really scared to give it a chance because of how sensitive and oily/dry my skin is. Plus I never had good luck with mousse foundations. That's probably why this foundation really surprised me. When I squeezed it on my hand, I noticed how thick it was. Right off of that, I was scared! I thought that it would feel really heavy and greasy on my skin. Thank goodness, I was wrong! This is a very lightweight formula, and it's full coverage. I've worn this foundation for 8 hours in a day and it didn't smear or run or come off, and that's WITHOUT a primer. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily, and it didn't break me out. Would I purchase this or recommend it to a friend? YOU BET!
Sydney T.
Not my favorite foundation by any means. I like the consistency and it feels pretty lightweight, but it doesn't have as much coverage as I like and I don't find it to be longwearing on my skin at all! It broke up around my nose and cheeks, so not the best!
marivi  s.
I´ve always seen this foundation at drugstores but never paid much attention to it. I decided to give it a try a few months ago when a friend told me it really helped her keeping her oily skin looking fresh, clean and MATTE. I have oily, acne prone skin and it´s really hard for me to find foundations with a nice coverage and a matte finish that don't make my face look cakey. For the first few weeks this was doing the trick, it covered my acne scars and it looked really natural but on week three I had a breakout (not sure if it was related to the foundation itself) and I had to stop using it because I realized it clumps around any bumps or dry spots you may have and it makes them more noticeable. I wouldn´t recommend this if you suffer from really bad acne but I do recommend it if you have oily or combination skin and want a nice coverage and matte finish.
Jessica W.
I am honestly not exaggerating when I say this is the BEST foundation I have ever used. I've suffered with acne for 10 years, and have tried hundreds of foundations, but have never found out that truly gave me everything I was looking for. I discovered this foundation thanks to tumblr and YouTube and decided to try this out for myself because I have heard such wonderful things about this product. You guys, the hype is TRUE. This stuff is phenomenal. I love the mousse consistency because I feel like that makes for easier application. Along with acne, I also have oily skin and this foundation covers and mattifies perfectly. Not to mention, it lasts all day long. I've had this product for about 2 weeks now and people have been asking me how I get my skin to look so clear. In the 10 years since I've had acne, no one has EVER asked me that. The ONLY gripe I have with this product is that it has the tendency to look very cakey if you use too much, so a little really does go along way. You have to try a few times to get that perfect coverage that doesn't look cakey, but the extra work is so worth it. I absolutely recommend this foundation.
Rebecca L.
I'm not sure why but some days this makes my skin burn so bad so I have to take it off but the days it doesn't it looks so good! Easy to apply and about $6 for the product!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.