8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
This product has amazing coverage!! For anyone who suffers from bad acne or has acne scars this product would be perfect! It drys perfectly matte, and if blended well looks flawless. Very affordable, and for sure worth the money.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this foundation too drying. Also, colors tend to be very pink. It oxidizes. Very nice coverage but I don't like the finish. It accentuates my pores and it is very heavy. Mixed with a more lightweight foundation work best.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Holy grail drug store foundation. I have pink-ish undertones and it works really well with my skin. Also pairs with the matte powder Rimmel has. Leaves my skin with a matte finish and the formula is pretty cakey. Priced around 5$
Ally R.
Ally R.
Petal, MS
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I wore this for my senior prom after not using it for quite a while. It has to be one of my absolute favorite products. I'll always come back to this. It lasted me all night. I'm definitely going to continue to buy this product.
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
This foundation drys out my skin it's really dry and it cakes the skin, I don't like it at all, my skin is really oily and you would think that it would keep it matte but no, the packaging is really basic, overall I'm not a fan.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation for the price it was not expensive and works so much better than the more expensive ones I have found I'm definitely gonna stick to using this because it looks great on my skin and the price is fantastic!!!!
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my holy grail foundation. I wear it in ivory. It's a perfect match. I apply it with a kabuki brush and is flawless coverage. Keeps me matte about 6 hrs. When paired with the powder, i get at least 12 hrs of amazing wear.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Gypsum, KS
This is my favorite drug store foundation (and I've used a lot). I love the mousse texture and the matte finish and it's so easy to apply! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey but it gives great coverage! Will definitely buy it again!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This just didn't work out for me. It highlighted my dry patches, and didn't look natural or lightweight. It was patchy, and I just didn't love it. Rimmel has so many wonderful products to offer, but this just wasn't one of them.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Hibbing, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The color matched really well with my skin-tone and blended in pretty nicely. This would be a good product if you are looking for high coverage because it is pretty thick. Lasts fairly long as well overall a pretty good product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.