4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,048 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation did not work on my face, I don't know if it was my skin or what it was it just didn't work on me. Personally I wouldn't repurchase this product because of the way it looked on me and made my face look.
If I had bought the right shade, I would have been using this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. It works so good and it's so cool and refreshing. It feels like nothing is on your face at all. I bought this for three bucks at job lot.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The coverage of this foundation is excellent, its texture is super soft because it is not completely settled but has a texture a little more moose! I loved it and turned in my favorite foundation for special occasions
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Not bad but not my favorite. I would say it is just an average product. I have oily skin so I always have problems finding good products especially at the drug store. I think if you look, you can find something better
I love this foundation! It is easy to apply and it matches my skin color amazing. It last a very long time and it is very affordable. I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out and it has a lot of coverage.
The color selection is nice but this is a very "cakey" foundation. It's extremely thick and I notice lines in my creases at the end of the day. It does have a nice matte finish, so it's good for oily skin. Not for me.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I was very very surprised by this product. I mixed it with a little bit of beauty oil and applied with a flat kabuki brush. And oh my word flawless all day lasting coverage. No touch ups nothing. Very very impressed.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Amazing full coverage drugstore foundation. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Weird color selection. Personally I have to mix two colors but it's beautiful! Don't wear during summer or if you live in humidity!!
I suffer from oily skin, and every foundation that I have tried makes me skin feel nasty all day long. U till I found this one. It goes on so smoothly, covers everything, and lasts all day long!!! Amazing product!!!
I just bought this foundation. I have never used a mouse before and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has good coverage but it feels caked on with very little about. It looks matte but feels wet on my face still.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos