4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,052 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have combination skin and this mouse foundation is great on the hydrated areas of my face but as soon as i try to caver a dry spot it clumps up and has terrible coverage.
Great coverage, but I find it too cakey for me. This is exactly what it was advertised not to be, so it's a little disappointing. A good foundation though, high coverage and a really nice colour.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I didn't like this product that much, it has a nice consistency but when it dried out my skin and gave me breakouts. It might be good for extremely oily skin but for my normal skin it just didn't work.
I really liked this rimmel product it was easy to apply and matched my skin color really well 😍😍😍😍😍
I absolutely hate this product, don't like the mousse and application onto the skin. Not a huge fan as it also oxidises
Review for: 100 Ivory
This product blends very well with a good full coverage finish I recommend to people who want a cheap full coverage foundation
omg🙊😻😻It is an amazing foundation 👌👌I love it ❤It has a very good coverage and good quality👍👍💞
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Absolutely in love with this foundation. Keeps me matte all day and my skin is extremely oily. Really good selection for us pale folks.
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I love this foundation I use it everyday . it's not to mousy you only need a little bit for your whole face I find it great
It's a really good product! It's not sticky and you don't need alot to apply to your face a got it at Walgreens
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos