BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
MacKenzie B.
This product is extremely full coverage which is overwhelming. You don't need a lot which is nice but it oxidizes (turns orange) really quickly. I used the lightest colour and it was still too dark for my skin. I wrote a full review with pictures on my blog, keepingupwithkenzieb.Blogspot.ca
Nicole J.
Stay Matte foundation is fantastic. I had an combinated skin and this help me to control the shine on the party photos. I apply it after the primer of the same line. The unique "but" is that this product don't come in many tones. I have acne scars and it has a medium cover, I need concealer, but it's okay. I recommend this if you are shure that you are getting the perfect time for your skin.
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I really like the coverage on this foundation...but...no matter what I do I feel like I look like a cakey face.... i have tried everything from a wet beauty blender to a brush and I can't seem to get a smooth finish. I have combo skin and I have applied this with and without a primer.
Courtney A.
Sudbury, ON
I'm not one to wear makeup most days, but with the holidays around the corner I've been looking for something that's easy, simple, and does the job. I picked up this foundation/BB cream a week ago and have worn it a couple times. It matches my skin tone well, blends easily and covers up a lot of the redness in my face. I do have dry patches and this foundation doesn't make it look flaky, which is A++*!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION! EVER!!! I used to use Annabelle, because it was soft on my skin and didn't dry it out but boy was I missing out not using stay matte by Rimmel! It's sooo smooth and silky on your skin, and paired with their stay matte pressed powder, I stay matte all day! :)
Ana Carolina G.
Porto, Portugal
I've been using this foundation for almost 2 years and i cannot find anything better for my skin. It has thick texture, medium coverage and matte finish.
I wouldn't recommend to people with dry skin because dries a little bit.
Overall I highly recommend this product to you.
ellie s.
OMG!!!! this prouct I can not get enough off my skin tone is ivoy or soft beige and this is just the great foundation I have ever used the packeraging was great and it is very long lasting it stays on all day I would defiftly recommend this to others for sure its AMAZING!!!
Jaqueline G.
This is a so so foundation. It's not bad but is also not the best, it has a really thick consistensy that it's a little bit difficult to blend cause it will make it move all over the face and not stay well put. It has nice coverage but not as comfortable as other foundations
Patricia G.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation could be great but it does have some flaws. I love how perfect and smooth it makes your skin look. However I find it quite heavy on the skin for my liking and the shade I chose is just too pink for my skin, and my skin is quite pink toned to begin with. I have a hard time believing this shade would work for many people. It does have a matte finish but doesn't last all day.
Alicia G.
Halifax, NS
This is one of my go to foundations. I have oily skin and it makes my face matte. You do have to reapply once throughout the day to make it stay matte all day. One thing i don't like about it is at the end of the day your face looks very separated and you can tell your makeup is melting off.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.