BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Caton H.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a great matte foundation for a cheap option. This is around $9 I believe and it definitely gives full coverage, you can hide anything with this. It's a thicker foundation but it's very smooth looking and I've never had any issues with breakouts.
Julie E.
Lazo, BC
I really like this foundation. I generally use a lighter weight foundation for day to day use, but use this when dressing up to go out or when I want more coverage. I agree that there isn't very many shades, but I was lucky to find one that matches my skin perfectly. Love how smooth it goes on and how it stays!
Saeida s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage! But too thick! literally cant feel your pores breathe. terrible choice if your have wrinkles and fine lines! it accentuates them! makes you look like a grease ball at the end of the day! Wont last you more 3-4 hour if you go without a primer! Very cakey. Not buildable. Not worth purchasing!
Stacey W.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry-combo skin. The colour i picked up was perfect, and it looks great when I first put it on. But when I looked really close, I could see it really made my flaky skin appear flakier, even with a ton of moisturizer underneath. This may be a better summer foundation option for me, will update later.
Nawal S.
jeddah
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a medium/full coverage foundation. The matte texture is really great for the oil to combination skin. For Dry skin it should be used with the moisturizer. bendable and easy to work with.
i would recommend it to my friends and would buy it again.
MacKenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is extremely full coverage which is overwhelming. You don't need a lot which is nice but it oxidizes (turns orange) really quickly. I used the lightest colour and it was still too dark for my skin. I wrote a full review with pictures on my blog, keepingupwithkenzieb.Blogspot.ca
Sarah R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love this product and it does leave my face matte as it advertises, however, I find that when my face is slightly drier than normal the foundation doesn't go on as flawlessly as normal. However, this can normally be rectified by me moisturizing my face and allow the moisurizer to soak into my skin. I've never had trouble with this foundation not appearing matte, however, I don't have oily skin and so I'm unsure as to whether it would work for people with oily skin
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I really like the coverage on this foundation...but...no matter what I do I feel like I look like a cakey face.... i have tried everything from a wet beauty blender to a brush and I can't seem to get a smooth finish. I have combo skin and I have applied this with and without a primer.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION! EVER!!! I used to use Annabelle, because it was soft on my skin and didn't dry it out but boy was I missing out not using stay matte by Rimmel! It's sooo smooth and silky on your skin, and paired with their stay matte pressed powder, I stay matte all day! :)
Kelsey G.
Mermaid
For oily skin, this product is a dream. For a drug store product, this foundation has surprisingly high coverage (from my experience with drug store foundations, most are light to medium coverage). Pairs perfectly with the stay matte powder, and not too expensive. A little goes a long way in terms of coverage. I've repurchased this product twice, and will again in the future.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.