BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
HONOMI T.
Yokosuka
I only used this product once it's because when I put this on my face it's very dry and never stay matte its will look like I am having dry skin it's never blend well too.....
I've been using stay matte foundation powder very long time and I really loved it so I tried this one but I didn't like it:(
Taylor R.
Love the coverage of this!! For the price the pigmentation of this foundation is incredible. I love the thick mousse texture, its so easy to apply yet feels lightweight on the skin. I have combo skin and I find this to really help keep my T zone matte yet doesn't dry out my cheeks. The packaging on this is so cute and convenient and hygienic with the squeeze tube. Cons: my shade was a little bit pink, but nothing that can't be worked with especially for the price, also if you squeeze out too much product there's really no way to get it back in the tube. Overall love this!!
France p.
Fredericton
I bought this foundation a month ago and i tried to love it because I heard a lot of good reviews about it. But... Nahh not working at all for me. I use to have dry skin so I tried a good moisturizer and primer and still patchy. It just don't look good at all on my skin. I tried to apply the foundation with a beauty blender, a brush and my fingers and still tge same results.
Sheilagh O.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Best special event or party drugstore foundation. Hands down. And it comes in a shade light enough for my skin tone, in Light Porcelain (pale. VERY PALE).
I love this! I wore it to my niece's birthday party in December, and she told me I looked like a movie star, so I was pretty happy with that! It is a lovely almost matte looking foundation that doesn't breakdown. I always wear highlighter with it to bring dimension back into my face, but that is a given with any foundation for me.
Love this, totally recommend it.
Samantha T.
I did receive this free from an Influenster box.

This product wasn't my favorite. I find it to be too thick for my liking and doesn't look natural at all on the skin. I have combo normal-oily skin and it just didn't sit well on it. Also tried it in conjunction with my all time favorite powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte, but it just made it look worse.

I'd pass on this one.
Heather D.
Barrie
I do like this product, although Ive had issues with finding what brush would be best to apply it with. But blending with my fingers solves that.
Very light, medium coverage. Settles really well on the skin after time
My only con with it is that my oily skin will seep through it over a few hours, but that can be fixed with extra powder
Great product otherwise!
Noelle B.
San Miguel, Iloilo
This was a decent foundation. I bought it just right before we went to Florida and it helped keep my oily skin tamed. However, my biggest issue is that there's some white cast whenever I use it and that their shades don't really tend to go to darker skin tones.
Katy W.
This is my go to foundation!! I love it. The texture is amazing and not too think. The colour is perfect for my skin tone I wear ivory. And the overall design is good as it's not too big or fancy.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
This foundation is ok but it isn't the best. I have extremely oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that totally tames it, but this foundation does rather well. I still get shiny but it could be a lot worse. It is rather thick, but it doesn't take much to really cover your face and hide any blotchy places. You can use a lot less if you use your fingers to put it on instead of a brush. At the end of the day it feels pretty heavy regardless of how much you used but it doesn't settle into pores or lines. However, it is less than $5. I keep using it because it does help with the oil a little, you can't beat the price, and the coverage is fantastic.
Julie B.
St. John's, NL
I never like this foundation because I am so fair and I find that Rimmel London doesn't make foundations for pink toned/fair skin. They are mostly yellow tones. But a few weeks ago I self tanned and It was amazing! I bought it to try it out because I have very oily skin, and it's awesome. Great coverage, Great colour and NOT oily. Leaves my skin matte throughout the night, I can sweat and it stays put!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.