BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Maisie R.
I was really excited about getting this foundation, as I'm a dancer I get shiny and thought this would help. But it it didn't last through a normal school day without coming off in patches and drying out my skin in areas that weren't even dry to start off with. It got worse when I had dance and looked completely terrible! Went on really nicely thought, but dried out my skin in a matter of minutes and didn't help with shine at all.
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
I absolutely dislike this product. I used it a couple of times to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it just didn't work for me. I was looking for a medium - full coverage, matte foundation for my oily skin. This was definitely matte... and definitely FULL coverage. A little too much, for me. I found this was SO incredibly heavy and cakey on my skin, even just using the tiniest amount. Blending it to look smooth and flawless was a huge task, and even then it felt disgusting on my skin. The price was good, but I would never repurchase it. Now it's just sitting in a drawer, unused.
Claire H.
This was my go to foundation until I tried the Maybelline fit me, and in all honesty I will probably return to this through the winter. The pink undertones in 'ivory' match my skin perfectly, and a little goes a long way so it's every economical! It feels light on my face whilst giving med- full coverage and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. Keeps my oil under control and lasts all day, even when I've been very hot!
aimee g.
Manchester, ['', '', 'County (optional)']
This foundation is the one that I use everyday and have done for the past year. It one of the best 'drugstore' foundations out at the minute..l have an oily tzone and find It hard to find a foundation that stays matte all day. This does exactly that, I pop a little bit of translucent powder over the top and it stays perfect all day. One of my friends has dry skin and this foundation works perfectly for her as well, it doesn't make any dry spots appear to visable. I wear the colour 100 Ivory which has a pink undertone and matches my skin perfectly. The coverage is great, definitely full coverage and I also like how it is in a squeezey tube type packaging instead of a glass bottle like some of the other foundations that rimmel do as you waste less product with the stay matte packaging. For £5.99 I cannot fault it one bit. Definitely a must buy!
Angeline L.
Even if this foundation is very accessible in our country and very cheap. It also has a matte finish. But the formula just feels so weird. The oil control of this foundation doesn't suits my skin.
Eleanor S.
Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This colour matches my skin perfectly, it stays on throughout the day so it is long lasting and good for most skin types. It is a rather matte finish so is not shiny, and is a good high coverage drugstore foundation.
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation covers perfectly however it feels like you have a ton of product on and it even looks that way. It is not hard to apply but since it is rather thick you need to work on it a bit more than liquid foundations. It is matte (too matte for my, I like a bit of shine) and stays looking that way for most of the day. I would, however, not repurchase becasue of the heavy look and feeling
Drinc A.
Romania
The foundation is giving you a matte finish and the skin looks flawless, on my skin stayed about 5 to 6 hours then I get shiny on my T zone and it felt greasy but I pun on some translucid powder and work perfectly.n conclusion I like this foundation the coverage and finish are both amazing and it really does a good job at keeping your skin look flawless and doesn't feel havy. I will buy it again.
Zaineb A.
I love love love this foundation! Back when I used to only shop for drug store makeup, this was my holy grail. It gives you such a nice matte look (if you moisturise well) and it lasts 6+ hours. For $9 you can't go wrong! Definitely recommend it for anyone with oily skin. What I live the most was the fact that their shade light porcelain is my perfect shade because usually drug store brands don't go that light.
Ana G.
Liberia
Me gusta esta base de maquillaje, se aplica de manera fácil con los dedos pero se debe tener cuidado ya que se debe usar una mínima cantidad porque pueda dar el temido "efecto máscara". Debido a su alta cobertura prefiero usarla sólo para ocasiones especiales, mientras que para diario uso la cc cream de L´bel.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.