BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nevena A.
Perfect foundation for normal to oily skin. Not for dry skin or spots because it makes them obvious. It has medium t full coverage and the texture and finish i love. It literally covers any blemishes you have. A little product goes a long way and the best way for applying it is with brush I would say. I would highly recommend it and will keep purchasing it forever. It is great alternative for high end foundations and definitely one of the best you can find at drugstore.
Maisie R.
I was really excited about getting this foundation, as I'm a dancer I get shiny and thought this would help. But it it didn't last through a normal school day without coming off in patches and drying out my skin in areas that weren't even dry to start off with. It got worse when I had dance and looked completely terrible! Went on really nicely thought, but dried out my skin in a matter of minutes and didn't help with shine at all.
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
I absolutely dislike this product. I used it a couple of times to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it just didn't work for me. I was looking for a medium - full coverage, matte foundation for my oily skin. This was definitely matte... and definitely FULL coverage. A little too much, for me. I found this was SO incredibly heavy and cakey on my skin, even just using the tiniest amount. Blending it to look smooth and flawless was a huge task, and even then it felt disgusting on my skin. The price was good, but I would never repurchase it. Now it's just sitting in a drawer, unused.
Georgia J.
I love this foundation. I purchased it about a week ago. I'd heard mixed reviews, but I was drawn to it as I have oily skin so anything that promises a matte finish deserves a trial run from me. I have to say that it is a matte finish but it doesn't prevent oil from showing which is my only fault. other than that it gives full coverage and lasts for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. there is a limited amount of colours to choose from, and my usual colour, ivory, is a little too dark with this foundation, but it is easily fixed with the stay matte powder.
Angeline L.
Even if this foundation is very accessible in our country and very cheap. It also has a matte finish. But the formula just feels so weird. The oil control of this foundation doesn't suits my skin.
Eleanor S.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This colour matches my skin perfectly, it stays on throughout the day so it is long lasting and good for most skin types. It is a rather matte finish so is not shiny, and is a good high coverage drugstore foundation.
Drinc A.
Romania
The foundation is giving you a matte finish and the skin looks flawless, on my skin stayed about 5 to 6 hours then I get shiny on my T zone and it felt greasy but I pun on some translucid powder and work perfectly.n conclusion I like this foundation the coverage and finish are both amazing and it really does a good job at keeping your skin look flawless and doesn't feel havy. I will buy it again.
Alejandra M.
Monterrey
Simply my number one foundation to go for daily make-up. Just a small amount would do a great coverage work and the tube will last longer than normal foundation products. Is not heavy compared to others that've used and I just love how my face stays matte all day. If you suffer from DRY SKIN i wouldn't recommend this foundation. Until something better appears this is what I will keep buying.
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation covers perfectly however it feels like you have a ton of product on and it even looks that way. It is not hard to apply but since it is rather thick you need to work on it a bit more than liquid foundations. It is matte (too matte for my, I like a bit of shine) and stays looking that way for most of the day. I would, however, not repurchase becasue of the heavy look and feeling
HONOMI T.
Yokosuka
I only used this product once it's because when I put this on my face it's very dry and never stay matte its will look like I am having dry skin it's never blend well too.....
I've been using stay matte foundation powder very long time and I really loved it so I tried this one but I didn't like it:(
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.