BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kim H.
Kim H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid foundation is alright. It has medium coverage and stays on most of the day. I've used this foundation to work every so often. It's good enough for the price that it is. I would buy this product again for days that I'm lazy and don't want to put effort in.
Darily O.
Darily O.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Me gusta esta base porque deja un acabado mate increíble, es un poco pesada, pero esta súper padre, tienes que aplicártela muy bien.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Don't quite like the coverage and find that it doesn't stay on throughout the day. Only used a handful of times due to that reason.
Lydia J.
Lydia J.
Manchester , Lancashire
Fantastic light foundation with great coverage for daily makeup. I love how easy it comes from the tube, it doesn't get clogged or stuck either which is a bonus. I use this foundation as my everyday go to makeup. It's a superb price and fantastic product.
Noemí P.
Noemí P.
After giving it a try my conclusions are that its coverage it's pretty good, it's light on the skin and it works phenomenal on oily skin. Besides, when I made most use of it was during the summer and it lasted pretty much perfectly all day (it has been great during winter as well). Plus, there's a good variety of shades!
Dicey S.
Dicey S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great coverage but it must be set. it also oxidizes very pink unfortunately. overall, it is wonderful on a budget. the shade selection is narrow so stay away ig you are darker than say nc/nw 37...40 can work if a bronzer is added, but not recommended alone as it will cause you to look ashy. great to mix with a foundation that is liquidy or too yellow!
Humera N.
Humera N.
Sharjan
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
It's a very light, daily wear foundation. Applies well blends well. Coverage is light and not much buildable good for everyday use
Jamila A.
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent for oily skin. For me it last all day. My skin looks great with this. It is a heavy coverage foundation but I love that.
Milica D.
Milica D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Es un Mousse de alta cobertura con un acabado mate, controla el brillo en la piel, es de larga duración y con una textura ligera.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.