BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Isabella S.
Caracas
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
Benefits:
Silky smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby-soft finish
Lightweight texture won't feel heavy or greasy
Minimizes the appearance of pores
Oil Free
Ceri H.
Absolutely love this foundation! Now I usually use Estée Lauder but was looking for something a bit cheaper to use on a daily basis for work as I didn't want to use double wear all the time at £30 a bottle. I used to use this a while ago but stopped because it made me look orange but I put that down to me buying the completely wrong shade. Fast forward a few years when I know what I'm doing a bit more with makeup and choosing a shade I bought this again in the shade Ivory. I have the oiliest skin known to man! Without makeup my skin will be shiny within an hour of cleansing but this foundation certainly rivals Estée Lauder on staying power, this stuff lasts a full day at work only getting slightly shiny after about 9-10 hours wear in a warm busy environment. Couldn't recommend this enough yes it is a little thick but I do love a full coverage foundation and this is brilliant!
Olivia B.
London, ON
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Okay, so it's super hard to find a really good foundation sometimes and what i really love about this one is that it is matte, so there is no super shine everywhere. I got it at Wal-Mart but it's super affordable and really easy to use. I would definitely buy it again. especially since it has my exact tone - 091 light ivory. - because my skin is very light that its hard to find the right skin tone sometimes because everything is usually one shade to light or one shade too dark but not with this one.
Michelle M.
Iv
I bought this product a few months ago. Having used many of rimmel products before and thought they were good. This foundation however did not to my option last that long and made my skin feel a bit oily and looked shined. I would not buy this product again.
Tammy D.
Regina Sk, SK
The price is great for the amount of coverage you get. The only problem I have with this is it will not work for people with dry skin or combination. That is a pretty obvious statement since it is a matte product but sometimes combination skin can still work for products like this. This one is very drying and it made the dryness around my nose really stand out. Also it seemed to settle into my fine lines. You definitely get what you pay for though and this product is good for the price.
Vasiliki K.
It is medium to full coverege it has a matt finish and it is super long lasting! My problem is that the lightest shades they have in greece is 103 and i'm super pail 😭😭
Carem P.
Para las personas con piel grasa es muy factible utilizar este tipo de foundation porque ayuda a disimular el brillo y dura mucho tiempo, me encanta, es favorable si usan el powder de la misma marca
Rachel T.
Livingston
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
I wasnt a fan of this at all, it was so light and moussey that it wouldn't set on my face properly and slipped around and transferred onto clothing etc, didn't wear it again :(
Lauren S.
Norwich, Norfolk
I have been using this foundation for 4 years now. It is my favorite I have found so far. It is mattifying without being drying or too thick. A pea size amount is enough to do my whole face. I do not tend to get many blemishes, I mostly use foundation to cover the redness of my nose and cheeks. I find that this does do that very well. My only negative is it isn't amazing at staying put through hot weather. This however could be improved by a good primer underneath.
Caitlin M.
gilford
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This product is very thick and cakey on the face, it has a matte finish but is very heavy on the skin. It's cheap but there are better foundations on the market available and I wouldn't purchase again!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.