4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,155 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin and found that sitting in a hot office daily my foundation would melt off by lunchtime. I decided to give this a go and I love it! Stays on till I get home.
Review for: 203 True Beige
My go to along with their primer! Amazing, not too heavy coverage that's true to the name, matte! I love love love it and I'll be purchasing it again.
This foundation is very heavy on the skin and the product cracks. I think it does a very nice coverage tho. It also is a product that leaves the skin pretty "matte".
Brilliant! Up there with my favorite drugstore foundations definitely. Whenever I wear this, I don't put on any concealer or sometimes moisturizer as it covers all my spots perfectly! There are quite a few shades to choose from as well
This is a full coverage foundation! I use it as a concealer since it is so pigmented! I wouldn't wear it all over the face, since it can be drying. You get a lot of product, and if you set it with a powder, it will stay on for a nice amount of time! I have a hard time finding things light enough for my skin, but I found it here!
this product is not very opaque and also little heatproof its price worth Nip but for me does not work porue sweat excessively soil
I have combination skin and this mouse foundation is great on the hydrated areas of my face but as soon as i try to caver a dry spot it clumps up and has terrible coverage.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Used to swear by this foundation however over time it started to really dry out my skin and cause severe breakouts, but good coverage
I heard a lot of great review about this foundation and I could not wait to try it.Well, I could not be more disappinted with it. I tried applying it every possible way so it doesn't look cakey, but no success and after an hour of wear it oxidizes and I start look orangy. 2* for the coverage and it actually mattyfied my skin.
For oily skin, this product is a dream. For a drug store product, this foundation has surprisingly high coverage (from my experience with drug store foundations, most are light to medium coverage). Pairs perfectly with the stay matte powder, and not too expensive. A little goes a long way in terms of coverage. I've repurchased this product twice, and will again in the future.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos