BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Taylor R.
Love the coverage of this!! For the price the pigmentation of this foundation is incredible. I love the thick mousse texture, its so easy to apply yet feels lightweight on the skin. I have combo skin and I find this to really help keep my T zone matte yet doesn't dry out my cheeks. The packaging on this is so cute and convenient and hygienic with the squeeze tube. Cons: my shade was a little bit pink, but nothing that can't be worked with especially for the price, also if you squeeze out too much product there's really no way to get it back in the tube. Overall love this!!
France p.
Fredericton
I bought this foundation a month ago and i tried to love it because I heard a lot of good reviews about it. But... Nahh not working at all for me. I use to have dry skin so I tried a good moisturizer and primer and still patchy. It just don't look good at all on my skin. I tried to apply the foundation with a beauty blender, a brush and my fingers and still tge same results.
Sheilagh O.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Best special event or party drugstore foundation. Hands down. And it comes in a shade light enough for my skin tone, in Light Porcelain (pale. VERY PALE).
I love this! I wore it to my niece's birthday party in December, and she told me I looked like a movie star, so I was pretty happy with that! It is a lovely almost matte looking foundation that doesn't breakdown. I always wear highlighter with it to bring dimension back into my face, but that is a given with any foundation for me.
Love this, totally recommend it.
Samantha T.
I did receive this free from an Influenster box.

This product wasn't my favorite. I find it to be too thick for my liking and doesn't look natural at all on the skin. I have combo normal-oily skin and it just didn't sit well on it. Also tried it in conjunction with my all time favorite powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte, but it just made it look worse.

I'd pass on this one.
Devon G.
Taupo
This is one of the best mousse foundation I have tried very easy and smooth to apply. Colour matches my skin perfectly and has amazing coverage and makes your skin look and feel great
Heather D.
Barrie
I do like this product, although Ive had issues with finding what brush would be best to apply it with. But blending with my fingers solves that.
Very light, medium coverage. Settles really well on the skin after time
My only con with it is that my oily skin will seep through it over a few hours, but that can be fixed with extra powder
Great product otherwise!
Katy W.
This is my go to foundation!! I love it. The texture is amazing and not too think. The colour is perfect for my skin tone I wear ivory. And the overall design is good as it's not too big or fancy.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
This would be best for an oily skin type however even for oily skin throughout the day a lot of skin come back. It's supposed to be a matte finish but it doesn't actually dried down completely, and when you touch your face it transfers. I didn't enjoy this however I'm giving it a 2 stars because I like the concept of a moose which most brands haven't come out with.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE this product. I bought it on a whim after my last foundation was absolutely terrible, and I was impressed. It covers very well, but doesn't seem too heavy on my face. Paired with the corresponding primer it is perfect. The color selection was a little disappointing. I had to buy the darkest color they had, and it was still too light, but I just purchased a bronzer to make up the difference. Very happy with the product, I would definitely recommend it to anyone with super oily skin.
vanessa l.
russell, Kansas
I generally switch between two different go to foundations depending on what my skin is doing that day. I generally have oily skin and I always have that Dewey look with my foundation and I have to use setting powders to get that matte look. I'm so happy I decided to try this matte foundation because it covers all my dark spots and leaves my face looking matte with out having to use any powders. I'm a waitress who runs around a lot and this foundation doesn't go anywhere!! Love it
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.