4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is the first foundation that I used and I was not disappointed. It feels good on the skin, hydrating but not oily and it really does what it says it does. Full coverage and long lasting!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved the coverage of Rimmel Stay Matte; however, it seemed to dry out my combination skin. Perhaps if one uses a sponge applicator it may help. I ended up mixing it with a bit of BB Creme in order to add a little moisture and that helped quite a bit. I'd love to see a lighter version of the product.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation is so good! The price is unbelievable and the quality is unreal. Really good coverage but doesn't look cakey. Colour range isn't the Best But for drugstore this foundation is 100% one of the best out there.
Es bastante bueno para las pieles grasas te elimina bastante los poros y te matiene tu piel matte no me saca brillos ni nada por el estilo además de que es bastante económico en mi opinión me encanta y lo he recomendado y quedan encantadas con él producto
Not good if you have dry skin as it can stick to dry patches On the skin , affordable and a nice formula that gives good coverage , lasts well , nice packaging , would recommend to people who don't have dry skin
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
omg the worst. i hate this foundation it is terrible. it separates and looks nasty on your skin. i would never recommend this to anyone ever. it doesn't cover ANYTHING. you get what u pay for!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Overall good product. I couldn't find a shade that quite matched my skin tone, but that aside it would have been good. Nothing special about it, and because of the lack of shades, I wouldn't buy this product again.
This foundation is very thick and hard to blend. Personally it does not matter what shade i choose it will always turn out orange. What i do like about this foundation is the coverage.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Really love this product. It Applies very easily and looks amazing on the skin. I found it stayed on for most of the day aswell. I have combination skin and it worked really well for me. I would really recommend xx
I have pretty bad skin and this product is definitely not for me .Its light coverage and you can see a lot of my blemishes and pimples still .I think this product is for people who are blessed with good skin .But i would use this for school or somewhere i dont have to look too fancy .:)
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos