4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It is okay, affordable and it does it job. It is not very smooth on the skin but it covers spots. It does not last quite long. It is lightweight on my skinC, not so bad. I can buy again when I need to.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation was really NOT my cup of tea. It may have had decent coverage but the formula felt very heavy on my skin. It gives a matte finish but I found hard to apply due to it being very thick.
Used my friends tube & fell in love so I bought my own. Very matte finish, stays on all day/night & is easy to use. I use a beauty blender & it's amazing. High coverage & doesn't feel too heavy on!
Review for: 100 Ivory
this foundation its too much dense for my skin .. its have a good coverage but its feel so heavy ... i think that this foudation is for a dry skin .. and i dont recomended for a daily make up.. but i have to say the finish is very matte and its like to me ...
These are all way to dark for me, and the undertones are always the same colour. It looks great in tan people, like my sister. It seems to apply evenly, and with a good primer, might look less blotchy
The coverage of this is amazing but unfortunately I couldn't use it as it broke me out and as a rule I dont have an issue with break outs. Very matte finish which also didnt agree with my skin type
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like this background. It fits perfectly with the color of my skin, its coating is medium and makes my skin look very good. Soon I will buy it again.It lasts for a whole day on my face.
This is the first foundation that I used and I was not disappointed. It feels good on the skin, hydrating but not oily and it really does what it says it does. Full coverage and long lasting!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved the coverage of Rimmel Stay Matte; however, it seemed to dry out my combination skin. Perhaps if one uses a sponge applicator it may help. I ended up mixing it with a bit of BB Creme in order to add a little moisture and that helped quite a bit. I'd love to see a lighter version of the product.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos