BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Siobhan D.
Newbridge, Co.Kildare Ireland
I was sooo disgusted with this stuff. I have combination skin, but it can get quite dry too and this foundation was just the worst no matter what I used to apply it with. It would settle into fine lines around the eyes, really dry out my already drier areas and make it look 10x worse and after an hour of wear it would just disappear off my t-zone (and I'm not EXTREMELY oily) and make my face look so shiny even with a setting powder over. Absolutely brutal.
Melissa C.
Underwood
An easy matt foundation, blends very easy into the skin even when you're forced to use your hand as a last resort
Don't have to use a lot to get great coverage
I feel like I'm not even wearing makeup which is how I like my makeup to feel
Great price I thought for a foundation
Use to take with you if your on the run or traveling which is fantastic
Great range of skin tones
Always get compliments when wearing it
Nevena A.
Perfect foundation for normal to oily skin. Not for dry skin or spots because it makes them obvious. It has medium t full coverage and the texture and finish i love. It literally covers any blemishes you have. A little product goes a long way and the best way for applying it is with brush I would say. I would highly recommend it and will keep purchasing it forever. It is great alternative for high end foundations and definitely one of the best you can find at drugstore.
Lorena L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love this drugstore foundation. This is the second time I bought it. I have normal/oily skin and this works perfect for me! I love the shine control and the matte effect!. It's a little bit heavy because is a liquid mousse but if you blend it in the right way looks flawless and it has really good price!. I definitely recommend this product.
Hannah H.
Bristol
Tried this product a while ago and never will again! I think it looked quite thick/cakey when applied to myself and I found it difficult to blend. It lasted a long time though so I didn't have to do any touch-ups during the day. I have combination skin, but after using it for a few days my face felt very dry in all areas. I think this product would be better suited to someone with oily skin, who is looking for a foundation with high coverage.
Maisie R.
I was really excited about getting this foundation, as I'm a dancer I get shiny and thought this would help. But it it didn't last through a normal school day without coming off in patches and drying out my skin in areas that weren't even dry to start off with. It got worse when I had dance and looked completely terrible! Went on really nicely thought, but dried out my skin in a matter of minutes and didn't help with shine at all.
Bella S.
This is I believe the second foundation I ever used. I absolutely loved this foundation as it was light weight yet amazing coverage, though these days I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer light coverage as I feel not myself when I have lots of makeup on. I'd definitely recommend this to people who want a light weight, full coverage, mousse foundation!
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
I absolutely dislike this product. I used it a couple of times to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it just didn't work for me. I was looking for a medium - full coverage, matte foundation for my oily skin. This was definitely matte... and definitely FULL coverage. A little too much, for me. I found this was SO incredibly heavy and cakey on my skin, even just using the tiniest amount. Blending it to look smooth and flawless was a huge task, and even then it felt disgusting on my skin. The price was good, but I would never repurchase it. Now it's just sitting in a drawer, unused.
Angeline L.
Even if this foundation is very accessible in our country and very cheap. It also has a matte finish. But the formula just feels so weird. The oil control of this foundation doesn't suits my skin.
Claire H.
This was my go to foundation until I tried the Maybelline fit me, and in all honesty I will probably return to this through the winter. The pink undertones in 'ivory' match my skin perfectly, and a little goes a long way so it's every economical! It feels light on my face whilst giving med- full coverage and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. Keeps my oil under control and lasts all day, even when I've been very hot!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.