8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,261 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
This foundation has a thick consistency which I find to get cakey on my dry skin. I find it has consistent coverage with a matte finish but, brings out my "dry" problem areas. Overall, I would not buy this again.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I , for a really long time couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face super oily. I have oily to combination skin and I always found every foundation made my skin oilier and it made my face break out. I suffered for such a long time with break outs and I never really knew what the problem was. It was only until I got older and really understood that my skin type was oilier and what would work best for me. So I tried this and it really helped and I would also recommend loreal's pro matte infallible foundation if you have oily skin! I am actually wearing this foundation in my account picture along with fit me powder foundation all over my face and cover girls clean powder foundation on my cheeks
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos