BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Veronica T.
General Roca, Río Negro
I use it since 1 year ago and I completely love it!!! I love the coverage!!!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is so light and creamy and easy to apply! The color match is great too it isn't as matte as I had expected but if i top it off with matte powder it works perfectly :)
Alix H.
Brockville
I have oily skin and this product did not work at all. I used the Stay Matte powder with it and even then, my makeup was sticky and oxidized within an hour. It also looks very cakey and unnatural. Strongly do not recommend.
Georgia J.
I love this foundation. I purchased it about a week ago. I'd heard mixed reviews, but I was drawn to it as I have oily skin so anything that promises a matte finish deserves a trial run from me. I have to say that it is a matte finish but it doesn't prevent oil from showing which is my only fault. other than that it gives full coverage and lasts for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. there is a limited amount of colours to choose from, and my usual colour, ivory, is a little too dark with this foundation, but it is easily fixed with the stay matte powder.
Diana S.
Nuevo, CA
Such a beautiful finish. It does not last all day but it still stays on after a long period. There is not a huge range of colors. Totally recommend this foundation for all skin types especially dry skin.
Lisa M.
Northern Ireland
I absolutely love this foundation as it is easily blended and really light. There's no need for a powder to set it either so it saves a lot of time and effort. The price is great for the quality and amount that you get and I've already repurchased it as I was so impressed.
Jessica F.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Got this product when it first cane out and was so excited to try it. What a disappointment for me though. Its very thick and very full coverage. It did keep me matte but was so cakey no matter how I applied it. I tried many times to get this to work for me ex. different application methods, different moisturizer/primer, bare faced, different setting powder or just setting spray. wouldn't buy this again I ended up giving it away.
Kristen S.
Ebenezer , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product and I love the price. It goes on so smoothly and covers well. It also lasts long!
Only thing is I wish it came in more color options!
Taylor R.
Love the coverage of this!! For the price the pigmentation of this foundation is incredible. I love the thick mousse texture, its so easy to apply yet feels lightweight on the skin. I have combo skin and I find this to really help keep my T zone matte yet doesn't dry out my cheeks. The packaging on this is so cute and convenient and hygienic with the squeeze tube. Cons: my shade was a little bit pink, but nothing that can't be worked with especially for the price, also if you squeeze out too much product there's really no way to get it back in the tube. Overall love this!!
Alexandra M.
Didn't like this foundation at all. It's very heavy and has a pasty look and feel. When I was applying it I found that it burned my skin. To be honest I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.