4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This has been one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever purchased. I love the amount of coverage and the price. I have very oily skin and it keeps me matte for hours. I set it with a cheap loose powder and it lasts for hours.
Love this foundation! The texture, the coverage, how it stays in place all day long! You must be careful though, because applying too much product can cause a hot mess. A little bit of product hoes a long way!
I've recently purchased this one & I LOVE IT!!! it's buildable, true matte, stays on all day. Even without the powder it's amazing. I use a beauty blender when I apply this & it's such a flawless finish. This is the type of product where a little goes a long way 😄
This was my first foundation ever, & I used it for a good two years, it's long lasting & usually doesn't oxidize to orange, it's good for combination skin hence the name stay matte, it's easy to apply using a damp beauty blender, is recommend it for anyone that doesn't want to spend too much money on foundation or makeup in general :)
I like this product but I feel it is too easy to put too much on. With some getting use to compared to the other brands I have used, I am sure it would make a good foundation.
In my opinion it is a foundation of very dense, that is heavy. Their tones are more for people with subtle pink skin, for Latinas with yellow subtone I do not recommend them. It is necessary to apply it with the sponge beauty blender wet to make it more practical to blur it on the skin.
This foundation is average. It has good coverage and is pretty good for oily skin wouldn't recommend for dry skin as it can feel quite dry. I find that it can become quite cakey and i and not a huge fan of the way it looks on the skin. It also has quite a pink undertone which doesn't work for my skin as it's more of a yellow/olive undertone
Not bad for the price, I would definitely suggest using a damp beauty blender to apply this product as well as a good foundation primer to achieve the best possible finished product. A good foundation for summer nights.
I like this foundation because I have very fair skin, and they make a shade that actually matches my skin tone. I love the feel of the foundation. It's very light and goes on very easily. My only negative thought about it would be that it's hard to get it off your hands after you've applied it.
Absolutely in love with this foundation, it keeps me matte for a long period of time, application is as easy as pie, the color is perfect for my completion and it has really good coverage, plus is totally reasonably priced! What's not to love about it
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos