BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Theodora P.
Sofia
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I like the packaging and the consistency of the product. I think that the coverage is medium and it has a matte finish. It's good for combination/oily skin with a matte primer. The color variations are wide. Will recommend!
Caitlyn G.
Oakville
I loved this foundation. It was light weight and super good to wear in the summer, it would stay all day and wouldn't start looking cakey when my face would start getting oily. This is the only foundation I have used that has made me have stay and look matte.
Nicole P.
I really don't like this foundation. It oxidizes an unbelievable amount and always seems to look thick and cakey on me. It always manages to seep into fine lines and wrinkles and gives a really unflattering appearance.
leticia v.
joao pessoa
Isso é certo e ele faz o que diz como é bom para  uma pele oleosa  e como outras pessoas que se formam em tons de pele correspondentes  maravilhosa adoro e todas as minhas amigas e familiares adoram quero testar em mim
stevie-leigh s.
I really like this foundation, it has a mouse formula and is quite thick. Matte finish but doesn't leave you flat looking. Easy to apply and blend out. Using a brush rather than beauty blender is more affective
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
Lo use varias veces pero no sé si fue esa la causa de mi acné. Sin embargo la cobertura es muy buena me gusta la consistencia y tenía bastante duración, no es tan grasosa. Podría recomendarla a las pieles mixtas.
Tekura I.
Glenelg South
This foundation has a thick consistency which I find to get cakey on my dry skin. I find it has consistent coverage with a matte finish but, brings out my "dry" problem areas. Overall, I would not buy this again.
Harleen G.
Brampton
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
not a fan of this foundation. I have oily skin so i bought this thinking it would be a good math for my skin. This foundation doesn't blend wit ha sponge, i recommend a brush. It looked very thick and exaggerated all my lines and textures.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
For a drugstore product this has good staying power. It's easy to apply and is matte but still gives a natural look. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a matte coverage. I would repurchase this again.
Courtney F.
bournemouth
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
love this product had it for ages and still got it, which means the product lasts for quite some time. it has good covarage for me, it's light weight mousse texture, don't need that much product when applying.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.