8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lloana S.
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
This foundation was not good for me I have oily skin and the foundation would make me look so cakey and make pores look worse .The foundation is a really thick consistency so if you have dry skin it may clinge on to all the dry spots.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best foundations I have found! It goes on smooth and had an airbrushed look. It's lightweight and doesn't make your face feel greasy or oily. You can't beat the price either!! Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
I like this product because it's very full coverage and matte and great for oily skin but the only down side is trying to get a perfect skin tone match , but other than that I do like the product and it could and can be very likable.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Green Bay, WI
This product was okay. For me, it was very streaky when i applied it and it felt thick. Ive used it only a handful of times. I only reach for it when if im like quickly running to the store and dont want to waste my good foundation.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was really bad as a foundation but I use it as a eyeshadow primer ! And it keeps my eyeshadow on all day and night . But I would never use it for foundation . It's super thick and it just doesn't give you a nice flawless look .
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
I purchased this once for like $5!!! It was amazing . Amazing coverage . And stay in place . The only reason I didn't buy it again was because i could t find my exact color . But other than that it's amazing . And I highly recommend
kimberly l.
kimberly l.
Phoenix , Az
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation hands down is one of the best if you have very oily skin I have combination skin so I mix it with another foundation but on its own the coverage is wonderful ! It's medium to full coverage and it's VERY affordable !
Pilar T.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation was so thick it was hard to work with. I couldn't blend it in well and just looked like a layer of thick makeup. Never really melted into my skin. There are a lot of other good drugstore foundations that work better.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
This is honestly my favorite drug store foundation. It is so affordable and it offers great coverage. It's also super buildable and you can use it for high coverage or low coverage. I've used it for a couple of years and I love it!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is honestly one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It was chunky and extremely hard to apply. It also had a horrible transfer. It wasn't full coverage at all although with how heavy it felt, I thought that it would be.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.