4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,206 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Not my favorite foundation by any means. I like the consistency and it feels pretty lightweight, but it doesn't have as much coverage as I like and I don't find it to be longwearing on my skin at all! It broke up around my nose and cheeks, so not the best!
Hard to find a color that fits me perfect but this is it! Coverage is definitely better that comparable prices products AND even better than the higher priced ones I've found. I use this as a concealer and then finish with a powder.
I do enjoy this foundation . Ive heard and read great reviews about this but i do always keep in mind that all skin tones are different and that all products work differently. I use this more like an everyday application because it leaves such a natural look and makes my skin tone look great. ( Although I prefer to save my fave matte foundation for dates and events) But it does not minimize my pores as much as my other products do( which is no big deal) and it covers light blemishes.But! Rimmel London also carry other products to compromise with.Such as the Stay Matte powder which is a product I cannot wait to test out and review next and most likely apply it with this foundation . Which I'm sure I will not be disappointed by because this brand really carries great products that I enjoy .
Very, very cakey. I used this a lot when I first started getting into makeup and thought it looked great untill I started trying other things. Shows so much texture and very drying.
I has a full coverage but when its humid it starts to feel heavy and becomes cakey. It lasts long but i have to make sure that inwill be staying indoor if im gonna use it. Its affordable but i will not definitely get another one..
If you are like me and are a person with large pores, this product is definitely not for you. When I tested this product on the back of my hand in the store I was in love. The creamy mousse texture was to die for! It was so thick yet light and airy while also having a smooth matte finish. When I tried to actually use it on my face, however it was just too dry. It smeared in streaks and was way too thick and cakey. The pores on my nose actually looked like white polka dots as the foundation filled right in to the pores. I have never had this happen and I even used a pore filling/minimizing primer. I then thought what if I mix it with either a tinted bb cream or a liquid foundation to make it wetter and it still streaked on my temples and made my pores look ghastly. Maybe if you have less problematic skin this could be for you, but this is totally a regrettable purchase for me.
Wow! This is when I realized that lightweight to one person is different to another. It was not lightweight in my skin. I felt like it has full and excessive coverage and I would definitely not buy it again. I wish I could return.
This foundation is matte. It doesn't crease. I like the application which is medium but buildable. In my area or town there is not a big color selection so to me Rimmel is not women of color friendly but the foundation is nice
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos