4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I am in love with this foundation! I find it really hard to find my colour because I have really fair skin but the lightest shade looks perfect on me. The matte finish really makes your skin look smooth and I find that I can easily apply it with either a brush or beauty blender. xx
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I've been using this product with the matching powder for the last 18 months and absolutely love it. As a retro girl a matte foundation is important and this gives great coverage and an even finish. It can be a bit heavy on really hot summer days but otherwise I recommend 100%
I'm using this for almost 3 years already. I is medium to full coverage. The best foundation they actually came out with (my personal opinion). The price is decent for a drugstore foundation. The formula is creamy, long lasting, and comfortable for daily wearing. Love it!!!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation does not suit my skin/ face at all, it makes my skin very dry and doesn't seem to sit on my face properly goes quite cakey. The coverage is quite thick and i like light coverage. The foundation is very matte and would be good for certain people just not me.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Unfortunately this didn't agree with my skin, a little goes a long way but it is easy for the foundation to look cakey. It has a moose consistency and made my skin look very dry. Heavy feeling and oxidized to a horrendous shade of orange despite me getting the palest shade.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Love this foundation and I've gone through so many bottles of it already! A little goes a long way with this product. It feels like a Mousse but blend to a soft matte finish. For the summer I have swished from this foundation to another as I feel it is slightly too heavy for the summer, but over all I love this product!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I didn't really like this product. It seemed thick when I was applying it and felt heavy on my face the whole time I was wearing it even with a small amount on. It played up on the dry patchys of my skin, making them flaky and look terrible. I wouldn't buy this again
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is a really thick formula, it's full coverage but it doesn't really dry once applied and moves quite easily, definitely needs setting well. I think this would be better for dry skin, as I can be quite oily and this got really shiny and came off throughout the day
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It has a really good amount of coverage for my skin and i find it easy to blend, it lasts quite a while, I can go out in it and it will stay. It covers up my redness and makes my skin look matte although I usually use a powder on top. I would definitely buy it again.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos