4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Estuve buscando algunas bases que fueran para piel grasa y esta fue una de las cuales me a gustado sobre todo por el terminado que le da a la piel y su duración.
I really don't like this product, it is a mousse. I think since I first got this, I've worn it maybe twice? It feels thick and doesn't apply nicely, there isn't a lot of colour choice and personally it makes tiny dry patches stand out on my face. I don't think I'd ever repurchase.
It is medium to full coverege it has a matt finish and it is super long lasting! My problem is that the lightest shades they have in greece is 103 and i'm super pail 😭😭
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I wasnt a fan of this at all, it was so light and moussey that it wouldn't set on my face properly and slipped around and transferred onto clothing etc, didn't wear it again :(
Review for: 100 Ivory
Some people dont like this product at all but to me this is a pretty nice option especially for every day look when you dont what that much of full coverage
Review for: 100 Ivory
This product is very thick and cakey on the face, it has a matte finish but is very heavy on the skin. It's cheap but there are better foundations on the market available and I wouldn't purchase again!
I love love love this foundation!!! its perfect for me. I have acne prown skin and it is quite bad. but this is perfect for me I use it daily and doesn't clog my pores and will cover most blemishes. you nay need to use conceler as well depending on ur skin. overall very good 😊
Perfect foundation for normal to oily skin. Not for dry skin or spots because it makes them obvious. It has medium t full coverage and the texture and finish i love. It literally covers any blemishes you have. A little product goes a long way and the best way for applying it is with brush I would say. I would highly recommend it and will keep purchasing it forever. It is great alternative for high end foundations and definitely one of the best you can find at drugstore.
I used this product when I attended a wedding and it stayed in place all day, but it did need touching up around my nose so I wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin.
Even if this foundation is very accessible in our country and very cheap. It also has a matte finish. But the formula just feels so weird. The oil control of this foundation doesn't suits my skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos