4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I lovee this foundation it is so cheap and with a minimum of product i can cover my entrire face, good for my oily skin.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have this in ivory and I had so much trouble getting it to blend at first because it's so thick. But then someone told me how to apply it better and I LOVE IT now!!! It is a very thick mousse consistency but it had really great coverage and makes my face look
Basee muitoo boua euu ameeei , esse efeito matte deixoo a minha pele maravilhosa escondendo todas as imperfeições rsrs"
I can use this on summer but not on winter. This foundation is extremely drying and clings to the dry areas of my face.
I hated this foundation because the shade 010 Light Porcelain is way too pink toned in this foundation that any of the other foundations Rimmel have with the same shade. I found it didn't sit well on my skin and looked horrible this was due to me having dry skin and this foundation is more suited to oiler skin
My sister always uses this and says that it has a good matte to it and stays on all day I haven't used this myself before and I would really like to try it and put it on my social media xo
This foundation didn't work out for me because I have dry skin. I had a sample and love it but after I purchased the full size my opinion has changed. On my skin it looks very heavy and cakey but does have great coverage
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Unfortunately not something that worked for my oily spotty skin. This lightweight foundation was light coverage, not long lasting and went patchy.
I purchased this as an impulse and I couldn't be happier that I did. absolutely love the way this cover my scarring. I love the way it feels on my skin. Would definitely recommend this. One of my favorites.
This mousse has a very good cover, but doesn't come in various colors. The texture is very easy to apply and blend.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos