8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Milica D.
Milica D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 100 Ivory
Es un Mousse de alta cobertura con un acabado mate, controla el brillo en la piel, es de larga duración y con una textura ligera.
April M.
April M.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
Ash M.
Ash M.
My favorite foundation that I have been using for years- fantastic blemish coverage, great price and makes my skin look so much better as well as not needing too much. However I don't find it to be very long lasting or actually oil controlling- I can feel oil breaking through within a few hours. I have very blemished skin so that's maybe not a great indication, however I would still highly recommend.
sonia K.
sonia K.
dhaka
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quite good.not bad .but don't suitable for my skin type .I use this more for oily skin type client who want light coverage look
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Guanare,Portuguesa
Me gusta este producto, lo único que he notado es que es muy pesado asi que se debe aplicar poca cantidad
Barbora K.
Barbora K.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Unfortunately my skin was still oily. I put this foundation on my face, it looked matte but after few hours it was oily again.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Nice coverage without being too thick. I'd recommend it for oily to combination skin, not that good for dry skin. I usually mix this one with another one, because I can't really find the perfect tone for me. It lasts quite a long time and it is an absolutely worth trying product considering its price.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Personally this foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin, it moisturises throughout the day and stops my breakouts, I couldn't live without this in my daily foundation routine! absolutely effortless and flawless skin every time.
Beata S.
Beata S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It is horrible for very oily skin. The application is streaky, and it looks super caky. And after 3h it comes off in t-zone.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.