The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so cakey and I can't wear it. I have combination skin and it looks so bad on me. The color match was good for me and I now use it as a concealer because it has a great coverage. It stays long on my skin do if it does't cake on you this foundation would be a great choice.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Es un Mousse de alta cobertura con un acabado mate, controla el brillo en la piel, es de larga duración y con una textura ligera.
I did not like this foundation. I have a combination of dry skin with an mild oily t zone, and this did not laid right on my skin. It creased into my fine lines and it kind of "aged" me and because of that, I wouldn't buy this product again.
My favorite foundation that I have been using for years- fantastic blemish coverage, great price and makes my skin look so much better as well as not needing too much. However I don't find it to be very long lasting or actually oil controlling- I can feel oil breaking through within a few hours. I have very blemished skin so that's maybe not a great indication, however I would still highly recommend.
Quite good.not bad .but don't suitable for my skin type .I use this more for oily skin type client who want light coverage look
Me gusta este producto, lo único que he notado es que es muy pesado asi que se debe aplicar poca cantidad
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Unfortunately my skin was still oily. I put this foundation on my face, it looked matte but after few hours it was oily again.
Nice coverage without being too thick. I'd recommend it for oily to combination skin, not that good for dry skin. I usually mix this one with another one, because I can't really find the perfect tone for me. It lasts quite a long time and it is an absolutely worth trying product considering its price.
Personally this foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin, it moisturises throughout the day and stops my breakouts, I couldn't live without this in my daily foundation routine! absolutely effortless and flawless skin every time.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It is horrible for very oily skin. The application is streaky, and it looks super caky. And after 3h it comes off in t-zone.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos