BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Adelaide, South Australia
Review for: 103 True Ivory, 100 Ivory
Personally I didn't enjoy this product very much. It felt think on my skin, packaging was a little cheap feeling and I didn't even finish using it. It dried up after a while too. I prefer something smoother and fuller coverage.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I find this product only works well with some types of skin. I have oily skin and it kind of left like skid marks almost. The product takes on some parts of my face, and others not to much. I would recommend this product only if you have non oily but moisturized skin.
Aumi M.
Aumi M.
00000
Review for: Sand
This product is best for oily skin, it is super matte I love it not sticky or cakt, it have a very good amount of coverage, good for my skin which is a mix of oily skin and dry skin. I would surely recommend this to others.
Natalia
Natalia
coventry
Review for: 100 Ivory
This used to be my favourite foundation. The coverage of it was amazing and it felt really good on the skin. I used it every day until it finished and I couldn't get ahold of another one. It was easy to apply and blend out.
Theodora P.
Theodora P.
Sofia
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I like the packaging and the consistency of the product. I think that the coverage is medium and it has a matte finish. It's good for combination/oily skin with a matte primer. The color variations are wide. Will recommend!
Evie N.
Evie N.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is one of my favourite foundations, it is quite heavy on the face but unbearable, this foundation doesn't retail for much at all, it's great for oily skin or combination which is my skin type but I'm not sure on dry skin and I would definitely recommend.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Iv
I bought this product a few months ago. Having used many of rimmel products before and thought they were good. This foundation however did not to my option last that long and made my skin feel a bit oily and looked shined. I would not buy this product again.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Oakville
I loved this foundation. It was light weight and super good to wear in the summer, it would stay all day and wouldn't start looking cakey when my face would start getting oily. This is the only foundation I have used that has made me have stay and look matte.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like this foundation. It oxidizes an unbelievable amount and always seems to look thick and cakey on me. It always manages to seep into fine lines and wrinkles and gives a really unflattering appearance.
leticia v.
leticia v.
joao pessoa
Isso é certo e ele faz o que diz como é bom para  uma pele oleosa  e como outras pessoas que se formam em tons de pele correspondentes  maravilhosa adoro e todas as minhas amigas e familiares adoram quero testar em mim
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.