4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory, 100 Ivory
Personally I didn't enjoy this product very much. It felt think on my skin, packaging was a little cheap feeling and I didn't even finish using it. It dried up after a while too. I prefer something smoother and fuller coverage.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I find this product only works well with some types of skin. I have oily skin and it kind of left like skid marks almost. The product takes on some parts of my face, and others not to much. I would recommend this product only if you have non oily but moisturized skin.
Review for: Sand
This product is best for oily skin, it is super matte I love it not sticky or cakt, it have a very good amount of coverage, good for my skin which is a mix of oily skin and dry skin. I would surely recommend this to others.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This used to be my favourite foundation. The coverage of it was amazing and it felt really good on the skin. I used it every day until it finished and I couldn't get ahold of another one. It was easy to apply and blend out.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I like the packaging and the consistency of the product. I think that the coverage is medium and it has a matte finish. It's good for combination/oily skin with a matte primer. The color variations are wide. Will recommend!
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is one of my favourite foundations, it is quite heavy on the face but unbearable, this foundation doesn't retail for much at all, it's great for oily skin or combination which is my skin type but I'm not sure on dry skin and I would definitely recommend.
I bought this product a few months ago. Having used many of rimmel products before and thought they were good. This foundation however did not to my option last that long and made my skin feel a bit oily and looked shined. I would not buy this product again.
I loved this foundation. It was light weight and super good to wear in the summer, it would stay all day and wouldn't start looking cakey when my face would start getting oily. This is the only foundation I have used that has made me have stay and look matte.
I really don't like this foundation. It oxidizes an unbelievable amount and always seems to look thick and cakey on me. It always manages to seep into fine lines and wrinkles and gives a really unflattering appearance.
Isso é certo e ele faz o que diz como é bom para uma pele oleosa e como outras pessoas que se formam em tons de pele correspondentes maravilhosa adoro e todas as minhas amigas e familiares adoram quero testar em mim
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos