BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Michelle M.
Iv
I bought this product a few months ago. Having used many of rimmel products before and thought they were good. This foundation however did not to my option last that long and made my skin feel a bit oily and looked shined. I would not buy this product again.
Carem P.
Para las personas con piel grasa es muy factible utilizar este tipo de foundation porque ayuda a disimular el brillo y dura mucho tiempo, me encanta, es favorable si usan el powder de la misma marca
Vasiliki K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is medium to full coverege it has a matt finish and it is super long lasting! My problem is that the lightest shades they have in greece is 103 and i'm super pail 😭😭
Rachel T.
Livingston
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I wasnt a fan of this at all, it was so light and moussey that it wouldn't set on my face properly and slipped around and transferred onto clothing etc, didn't wear it again :(
Caitlin M.
gilford
Review for: 100 Ivory
This product is very thick and cakey on the face, it has a matte finish but is very heavy on the skin. It's cheap but there are better foundations on the market available and I wouldn't purchase again!
Angeline L.
Even if this foundation is very accessible in our country and very cheap. It also has a matte finish. But the formula just feels so weird. The oil control of this foundation doesn't suits my skin.
Eleanor S.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This colour matches my skin perfectly, it stays on throughout the day so it is long lasting and good for most skin types. It is a rather matte finish so is not shiny, and is a good high coverage drugstore foundation.
HONOMI T.
Yokosuka
I only used this product once it's because when I put this on my face it's very dry and never stay matte its will look like I am having dry skin it's never blend well too.....
I've been using stay matte foundation powder very long time and I really loved it so I tried this one but I didn't like it:(
Devon G.
Taupo
This is one of the best mousse foundation I have tried very easy and smooth to apply. Colour matches my skin perfectly and has amazing coverage and makes your skin look and feel great
Katy W.
This is my go to foundation!! I love it. The texture is amazing and not too think. The colour is perfect for my skin tone I wear ivory. And the overall design is good as it's not too big or fancy.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.