4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Not really match my skin. A little goes a long way, so def use a couple of drops. If you use a lot it will feels heavy, in my case I don't like that because where I live it's super hot. Maybe if a find a perfect match I will def use this.
Such a full coverage foundation! I do really like this product and the lightest shade is a great match for my skin. Although sometimes this product clings to dry areas of my face and gives a very patchy look. I would probably buy this product again. This is a heavy foundation.
Review for: Sand
The foundation brightens up my complexion instantly making it look a lot fresher and smoother. It does make my pores look minimized. It provides medium coverage, concealing redness and minor imperfections. It brightens up the under eye area a little but since it is a bit heavy
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Nice packaging and very affordable, my only complaint is that it's a bit thick and not very lightweight it does give a high to medium coverage but does exenchuate poors, it does however make my face less shiny and is very affordable.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is a great everyday foundation, it is a moussey consistency, lightweight on the skin and has a medium buidable coverage. It lasts pretty well with only a little bit of shine in the tzone. The only downside is that the colour range is not that great.
Essa base deve ser maravilhosa ja vi varias youtubers usando a doraria que pudessem me enviar para poder testar e compartilhar compartilhar as pessoas do meu instablog, Facebook e blog pessoal ❤😍😍😍 Seria um imenso prazer ❤💖😍❤👏👏🎀😍
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
finally a matte foundation that does't dry out my face and leave it looking heavy. this foundation comes a a wide range of colours suitable for the fairest to the darkest of skin tones. it also doesn't cling to any dry spots and covers imperfection perfectly. it sits comfortably on the face and doesn't look heavy.
Review for: Other
I don't like the mousse texture it has, this foundation also stains everything though you set it with powder. It's not long lasting at all, it creates texture on the skin and looks oily and disgusting. Pro: It's lightweight.
Review for: 100 Ivory
First things first I hated how to ivory was not a true ivory skin tone! Was to dark and pink toned for me...it applied ok but once dried down it looked super cakey and cracked on my skin with in minutes...wasn't impressed at all.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I did not like this product very much , when I put a thin layer on it caked on my face so by time I was done I had way too much on too make it look even and then it was way too fake looking . For me this was not a liked product
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos