4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
For a drugstore product this has good staying power. It's easy to apply and is matte but still gives a natural look. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a matte coverage. I would repurchase this again.
Review for: 203 True Beige
not a fan of this foundation. I have oily skin so i bought this thinking it would be a good math for my skin. This foundation doesn't blend wit ha sponge, i recommend a brush. It looked very thick and exaggerated all my lines and textures.
This foundation reminds me of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation but cheaper price point. I like the coverage of it. My mother-in-law is the one that made me so curious to try this product. I like it during winter as it might feel a little bit heavy during summer time because of the thicker consistency of it.
Review for: 100 Ivory, Other
Very good coverage but difficult to apply due to thick heavy texture. However once on the face you can't feel it. The Matt finish is good as promised however the foundation does rub off on clothes , has pink undertones and so did not suit my skin, wouldn't buy again there are better alternatives. But it was cheap, so it was a good deal
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is the worst foundation i ever tried, at least it doesnt work for me. It's a thick paste, it feels heavy on the skin, not easy to apply, appears cAkey right after applying. I would not reccomend this
Review for: Sand
Love this foundation, the texture feels great and it's good for my oily skin. It has a sort of matte finish and is very long lasting. The colour matches perfectly I would highly recommend this to others
Review for: 100 Ivory
If you need a cheap bb cream that goes on matte and stays matte than this is for you! It's in the middle of light and heavyweight and is comfortable to wear day long. Definitely would recommend to people just starting out with makeup.
These are all way to dark for me, and the undertones are always the same colour. It looks great in tan people, like my sister. It seems to apply evenly, and with a good primer, might look less blotchy
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It is okay, affordable and it does it job. It is not very smooth on the skin but it covers spots. It does not last quite long. It is lightweight on my skinC, not so bad. I can buy again when I need to.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos