8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I found this foundation to be quite cakey and I couldn't really find a close match to my skin tone. Honestly I would not recommend this product. But hey everyone can't all get the same results, its all in the beauty game.
My particular opinion this product I did not like it very much since its consistency was very sticky and to diffuse it cost me a little the first time I applied it, but in spite of it it is a product that has a good covertura but it is a little hard to handle
This is one of my favourite foundations, it is quite heavy on the face but unbearable, this foundation doesn't retail for much at all, it's great for oily skin or combination which is my skin type but I'm not sure on dry skin and I would definitely recommend.
This is s good option for a drugstore foundation. The texture is quite dry but I apply with a wet beauty blender and it goes on wonderfully and leaves a nice matte finish. The price is excellent too. I also like that the packaging is small and not wasteful or bulky.
Me gusta este producto cubre bastante aunque siento que tendría q darle una oportunidad usándolo con las manos y no con brocha o esponja, lo digo porque aveces siento que mi piel no la termina de absorber. Pero en general es buen producto y me gusta que no me saca más grasa en el cutis
Didn't like this foundation at all. It's very heavy and has a pasty look and feel. When I was applying it I found that it burned my skin. To be honest I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
I found that this was a bit too matte that it looked dry. It also rubbed of easily. However it has very full coverage so I like to put a small layer of this where I need more coverage underneath my foundation and this gives me a flawless finish every time.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This foundation was one of the first foundations I ever bought. It was a matte finish. This is an alright foundation for anyone who is starting in make up. It is full coverage and it clinged to my dry patches so this is for OILY skin, I would not buy this again.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is probably one of the worst foundations out there, it doesnt blend well into the skin and when it dries it leaves patches. It isnt long lasting, has a matte finish but after 1h starts getting oily. I wont buy this again, cause its just NOT WORTHY.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos