8 colors available

Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Caracas
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Benefits:
Silky smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby-soft finish
Lightweight texture won't feel heavy or greasy
Minimizes the appearance of pores
Oil Free
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kilmarnock
This foundation is very thick and hard to blend. Personally it does not matter what shade i choose it will always turn out orange. What i do like about this foundation is the coverage.
Kathrine C.
Kathrine C.
bedford
I really don't like this product, it is a mousse. I think since I first got this, I've worn it maybe twice? It feels thick and doesn't apply nicely, there isn't a lot of colour choice and personally it makes tiny dry patches stand out on my face. I don't think I'd ever repurchase.
Vasiliki K.
Vasiliki K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is medium to full coverege it has a matt finish and it is super long lasting! My problem is that the lightest shades they have in greece is 103 and i'm super pail 😭😭
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Livingston
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I wasnt a fan of this at all, it was so light and moussey that it wouldn't set on my face properly and slipped around and transferred onto clothing etc, didn't wear it again :(
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
gilford
Review for: 100 Ivory
This product is very thick and cakey on the face, it has a matte finish but is very heavy on the skin. It's cheap but there are better foundations on the market available and I wouldn't purchase again!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Bradford
I love love love this foundation!!! its perfect for me. I have acne prown skin and it is quite bad. but this is perfect for me I use it daily and doesn't clog my pores and will cover most blemishes. you nay need to use conceler as well depending on ur skin. overall very good 😊
Nevena A.
Nevena A.
Perfect foundation for normal to oily skin. Not for dry skin or spots because it makes them obvious. It has medium t full coverage and the texture and finish i love. It literally covers any blemishes you have. A little product goes a long way and the best way for applying it is with brush I would say. I would highly recommend it and will keep purchasing it forever. It is great alternative for high end foundations and definitely one of the best you can find at drugstore.
Annie-Rose B.
Annie-Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I attended a wedding and it stayed in place all day, but it did need touching up around my nose so I wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin.
Angeline L.
Angeline L.
Even if this foundation is very accessible in our country and very cheap. It also has a matte finish. But the formula just feels so weird. The oil control of this foundation doesn't suits my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.