BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Michelle M.
Iv
I bought this product a few months ago. Having used many of rimmel products before and thought they were good. This foundation however did not to my option last that long and made my skin feel a bit oily and looked shined. I would not buy this product again.
Carolyn R.
This foundation is very full coverage, but I find you have to be careful using it as it can look overdone very easily. I didn't like how it felt on my skin, it was heavy and I noticed it all day. I have the colour 100 ivory (eu), but I would call it a light beige as it was too dark for me. If the colour was right I would use it sparingly on areas that needed coverage, like a concealer. However this product is just going to the back of the drawer for me.
Mimi B.

I am a professional make-up artist and the matte base of rimmel londres is perfect for people with mixed and greasy skin since it matifica the faces if you get bright enough hours a day, its coverage is medium high and its texture is a little heavy for the day so I recommend it for fabulous night and luciras events all night long I love it and recommend it and use it for my clients
Lara S.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation was honestly so thick and streaky I couldn't believe it. I expected so much more from Rimmel. The only time I have been able to use this successfully is when I was doing drag makeup on someone and even then it was so over the top cakey but it worked for the purpose of covering up literally everything on the person's face. It definitely covers up imperfections but it is very drying and grabs at dry patches. Not only that, it is only of such high coverage because of how thick it is. It smells decent and the colour was a good match for me but I really hated the way this made my face feel. I felt like I couldn't breathe or touch my face. I don't recommend this foundation for everyday use but it might come in handy for people who enjoy SFX or drag.  Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
member-e830cd76d
margarita island
Base Rimmel London Stay Matte, yo la tengo en él tono light ivory es un poco clara para mi tono de piel pero nada que no se pueda arreglar con un poco de bronzer. Su consistencia no es líquida, es como una mouse espesa pero suave, se siente muy ligera en él rostro. Su cobertura, en mi tipo de piel (grasa) es media-alta, realmente buena. Para la parte de granitos y ojeras es bueno aplicar un corrector para la zona correspondiente para una mayor cobertura y unificación de color. En cuanto a la presentación, no es la mejor, a mi parecer las bases con dispensador son mucho mejor, porque con los de este tipo queda mucho producto en la tapita, pero está bien, en este al ser de consistencia espesa no sucede mucho eso. La recomiendo 100% la duración es excelente, la he usado hasta 10 horas sin retoques de polvo y mi piel no se ha puesto brillosa. Excelente!!!
Georgia B.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige, 203 True Beige, 100 Ivory
The application is smooth but takes some work, a damp beauty sponge is my preferred technique. For oily skin it's a dream but when I have a dry patch it seems to cling unless I mix in some kind of serum or oil. It's mousse like texture feels light weight but isn't brilliant for building on. For a drug store foundation I'd recommend, its true to swatches and doesn't oxidise through the day. It's not expensive so why not give it a go. If you're looking for super full coverage flawless foundation maybe look elsewhere, but done knock it til you try it.
Courtney R.
I've been using high-end foundations and concealers from Bobbi Brown and MAC for years, but nothing compares to this! You get full coverage without it being too heavy, it blends so well with a makeup sponge and really covers all blemishes and under-eye bags! It keeps my skin matte without drying it out but can be made to look a bit more dewy depending on the primer you use! It has great staying power and a decent range of shades! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this! It also looks great for those who do stage makeup :)
Everenys J.
It has a dense, ointment-like consistency. It is not difficult to spread, because when it comes in contact with the skin of the face it changes a little its consistency and luckily it can be spread well.The coverage is average, quite good. The only counter that I have for this base is that in the driest areas mark as scam, bone must have the whole face well moisturized and moisturized before using it, and in the drier areas have to be extra careful when we spread. I assume then that it should also mark the lines of expression.
Maria Eug V.
Caracas
Comence a utilizar algunas bases que no me prestaban porque soy de piel grasa y luego de una o dos horas comenzaba a derretirme, ENSERIO A DERRETIRME ! la piel se me ponia super grasosa , con mucho brillo , no podia moverme mucho ni hacer algo que me hiciera sudar. Compre este Mate Liquid Mousse en una farmacia local y la verdad solo la compre porque decia "Mate" mas no esperaba que fuese tan bueno , puedo ir a una presentacion y no tengo necesidad de retorcarme entre cada funcion. el maquillaje se queda intacto.
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I am quite conflicted with this product. The foundation is a great colour, it matches my skintone EXACTLY, however I cannot wear it during the hot months of the year. It feels super heavy during the summer and it feels as if my face is melting off, which is why I prefer to use it as my go-to winter foundation. It is super creamy and blendable, and because it is quite thick I often mix it with either a more liquid foundation or a moisturiser, which gives it a thinner consistency and a lighter texture and feel.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.