8 colors available

Aimee V.
Aimee V.
Calexico, CA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Not really match my skin. A little goes a long way, so def use a couple of drops. If you use a lot it will feels heavy, in my case I don't like that because where I live it's super hot. Maybe if a find a perfect match I will def use this.
Liesel B.
Liesel B.
Melbourne
Such a full coverage foundation! I do really like this product and the lightest shade is a great match for my skin. Although sometimes this product clings to dry areas of my face and gives a very patchy look. I would probably buy this product again. This is a heavy foundation.
nikita j.
nikita j.
delhi
Review for: Sand
The foundation brightens up my complexion instantly making it look a lot fresher and smoother. It does make my pores look minimized. It provides medium coverage, concealing redness and minor imperfections. It brightens up the under eye area a little but since it is a bit heavy
weronika N.
weronika N.
Dublin
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Nice packaging and very affordable, my only complaint is that it's a bit thick and not very lightweight it does give a high to medium coverage but does exenchuate poors, it does however make my face less shiny and is very affordable.
Navneet J.
Navneet J.
London, UK
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is a great everyday foundation, it is a moussey consistency, lightweight on the skin and has a medium buidable coverage. It lasts pretty well with only a little bit of shine in the tzone. The only downside is that the colour range is not that great.
Ana Belén B.
Ana Belén B.
Cacheiras
Review for: Other
I don't like the mousse texture it has, this foundation also stains everything though you set it with powder. It's not long lasting at all, it creates texture on the skin and looks oily and disgusting. Pro: It's lightweight.
Laysa L.
Laysa L.
Antas bahia
Essa base deve ser maravilhosa ja vi varias youtubers usando a doraria que pudessem me enviar para poder testar e compartilhar compartilhar as pessoas do meu instablog, Facebook e blog pessoal ❤😍😍😍 Seria um imenso prazer ❤💖😍❤👏👏🎀😍
becca c.
becca c.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
finally a matte foundation that does't dry out my face and leave it looking heavy. this foundation comes a a wide range of colours suitable for the fairest to the darkest of skin tones. it also doesn't cling to any dry spots and covers imperfection perfectly. it sits comfortably on the face and doesn't look heavy.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Chilliwack, BC
Review for: 100 Ivory
First things first I hated how to ivory was not a true ivory skin tone! Was to dark and pink toned for me...it applied ok but once dried down it looked super cakey and cracked on my skin with in minutes...wasn't impressed at all.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Adelaide, South Australia
Review for: 103 True Ivory, 100 Ivory
Personally I didn't enjoy this product very much. It felt think on my skin, packaging was a little cheap feeling and I didn't even finish using it. It dried up after a while too. I prefer something smoother and fuller coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.