4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,136 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is good for full coverage. All im going to say is little goes a long way. I made that mistake of putting to much on and it made my face feel tight and horrible
I really don't like this foundation. It oxidizes an unbelievable amount and always seems to look thick and cakey on me. It always manages to seep into fine lines and wrinkles and gives a really unflattering appearance.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Lo use varias veces pero no sé si fue esa la causa de mi acné. Sin embargo la cobertura es muy buena me gusta la consistencia y tenía bastante duración, no es tan grasosa. Podría recomendarla a las pieles mixtas.
I really like this foundation, it has a mouse formula and is quite thick. Matte finish but doesn't leave you flat looking. Easy to apply and blend out. Using a brush rather than beauty blender is more affective
Review for: 203 True Beige
not a fan of this foundation. I have oily skin so i bought this thinking it would be a good math for my skin. This foundation doesn't blend wit ha sponge, i recommend a brush. It looked very thick and exaggerated all my lines and textures.
Review for: Sand
Good product but have to mix a darker shade to get my right colour as I have a very uneven skintone. It is matte but try and use it as less than it say on the container as it does get clumpy and dried out.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I would not recommend, the colour is no where near light enough, when applying onto my skin it also got darker and more orange after it had set. I wish it would come in more of a colour range.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Wear this with a mix of the B.B. cream for a very natural finish or on its own for a Matt long lasting gorgeous skin look. I use this daily and has been kind to my skin and I’m combination 10/10 would buy constantly.
Review for: Other
Used to use liquid foundation and I'm done with them now. I like the lightweight creaminess of this foundation and the color matched perfect. This is my everyday foundation now!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Estuve buscando algunas bases que fueran para piel grasa y esta fue una de las cuales me a gustado sobre todo por el terminado que le da a la piel y su duración.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos