BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
shananne c.
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is good for full coverage. All im going to say is little goes a long way. I made that mistake of putting to much on and it made my face feel tight and horrible
Nicole P.
I really don't like this foundation. It oxidizes an unbelievable amount and always seems to look thick and cakey on me. It always manages to seep into fine lines and wrinkles and gives a really unflattering appearance.
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Lo use varias veces pero no sé si fue esa la causa de mi acné. Sin embargo la cobertura es muy buena me gusta la consistencia y tenía bastante duración, no es tan grasosa. Podría recomendarla a las pieles mixtas.
I really like this foundation, it has a mouse formula and is quite thick. Matte finish but doesn't leave you flat looking. Easy to apply and blend out. Using a brush rather than beauty blender is more affective
Harleen G.
Brampton
Review for: 203 True Beige
not a fan of this foundation. I have oily skin so i bought this thinking it would be a good math for my skin. This foundation doesn't blend wit ha sponge, i recommend a brush. It looked very thick and exaggerated all my lines and textures.
Dorothy A.
Haverfordwest, Haverfordwest
Review for: Sand
Good product but have to mix a darker shade to get my right colour as I have a very uneven skintone. It is matte but try and use it as less than it say on the container as it does get clumpy and dried out.
Andrea H.
Banknock , Stirlingshire
Review for: 100 Ivory
I would not recommend, the colour is no where near light enough, when applying onto my skin it also got darker and more orange after it had set. I wish it would come in more of a colour range.
Ellie P.
Northampton
Review for: 100 Ivory
Wear this with a mix of the B.B. cream for a very natural finish or on its own for a Matt long lasting gorgeous skin look. I use this daily and has been kind to my skin and I’m combination 10/10 would buy constantly.
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
Used to use liquid foundation and I'm done with them now. I like the lightweight creaminess of this foundation and the color matched perfect. This is my everyday foundation now!
Genesis S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Estuve buscando algunas bases que fueran para piel grasa y esta fue una de las cuales me a gustado sobre todo por el terminado que le da a la piel y su duración.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.