8 colors available

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
London, Ontario
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved the coverage of Rimmel Stay Matte; however, it seemed to dry out my combination skin. Perhaps if one uses a sponge applicator it may help. I ended up mixing it with a bit of BB Creme in order to add a little moisture and that helped quite a bit. I'd love to see a lighter version of the product.
Jely G.
Jely G.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Undoubtedly it is the best product for the oily skin that i tried, it leaves my skin without shine, with a soft and mattifying texture, I love it, I love it, I love it !! totally recommended.
Irina N.
Irina N.
This is the first foundation that I used and I was not disappointed. It feels good on the skin, hydrating but not oily and it really does what it says it does. Full coverage and long lasting!
Sky J.
Sky J.
Gillingham, Kent
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation is so good! The price is unbelievable and the quality is unreal. Really good coverage but doesn't look cakey. Colour range isn't the Best But for drugstore this foundation is 100% one of the best out there.
Tayshamar F.
Tayshamar F.
Bajadero
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es bastante bueno para las pieles grasas te elimina bastante los poros y te matiene tu piel matte no me saca brillos ni nada por el estilo además de que es bastante económico en mi opinión me encanta y lo he recomendado y quedan encantadas con él producto
S L.
S L.
Not good if you have dry skin as it can stick to dry patches On the skin , affordable and a nice formula that gives good coverage , lasts well , nice packaging , would recommend to people who don't have dry skin
✨Camryn
✨Camryn
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Really love this product. It Applies very easily and looks amazing on the skin. I found it stayed on for most of the day aswell. I have combination skin and it worked really well for me. I would really recommend xx
Ember M.
Ember M.
Kelowna, BC
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
omg the worst. i hate this foundation it is terrible. it separates and looks nasty on your skin. i would never recommend this to anyone ever. it doesn't cover ANYTHING. you get what u pay for!
alma g.
alma g.
 I have pretty bad skin and this product is definitely not for me .Its light coverage and you can see a lot of my blemishes and pimples still .I think this product is for people who are blessed with good skin .But i would use this for school or somewhere i dont have to look too fancy .:)
Jade D.
Jade D.
Review for: 100 Ivory
Colour share aren't that great for people with lighter skin tones! Mouse texture and leaves a matte finish, coverage is okay but very hard to build because of the texture. Would not recommend for dry skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.