BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Gemma N.
Gemma N.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 103 True Ivory, 100 Ivory
I've used this over and over it's the best foundation for me. I have combination skin and it's matte but not drying and also not oily. It's also so reasonably priced. I have it in a variety of different shades for when I get a little brown in the summer. Would recommend to combination skin people like me!
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I bought this foundation as I had quite like the feel of other mousse foundations on the market but was quite disappointed with this one. It felt too heavy in my opinion and would be suited better to be used as a concealer (as long as its used with the right setting powder!) Average 3 out of 5.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: 100 Ivory
I LOOOVED this foundation so much. On my skin i got full coverage and it was best applied with a brush. Only problem was that i got too light of a shade so i really had to bronze. Its a great matte foundation, it is a little heavier on the face but honestly looks amazing. A really good drug store foundation in my opinion.
mahira o.
mahira o.
London , United Kingdom
Review for: 100 Ivory
I like the consistency of this mousse foundation as it blends beautifully without caking.It covers up all my acne spots to perfection.However, I do feel that it blends better with a densely packed brush for an even coverage.

I have a very oily skin type but it can be very drying.Moisturizer is a must !
eloisa m.
eloisa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Foundation is excellent, is completely matte, is long lasting for hours and the consistent is another thing, the only contra I can see is the colours, have a variety but the majority are Subtone pink, very bad for Latina's skin for that I choose 4star and no 5. But the rest I love her is my fav for a long night or a long day and I need be ready.
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
Review for: Sand
Una base que no me agrada mucho, Intenté usarla y simplemente no pude, la sensción en el rostro es muy pastosa, no se puede aplicar con una brocha, solo con esponja y las manos. No me gusta la poca cantidad que trae el envase, no me gustan las tonalidades... En definitiva, no gaste su dinero.
Areej F.
Areej F.
sharjah
Dont know where to start this product is a total love for me for my combination skin this provides me with maximum coverage and flawless finish i love this product and repurchased it so many times this is perfect match to me as well this dont dry on me thats what i love dosent get patchy as well
Stella C.
Stella C.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Love Love Love this bb cream so buildable feels so light on the skin, good for those oily days as it's matte, lasts whilst doing pretty much anything sports, shopping, whole day of school/work, applies great with a beauty blender locked in with a powder would highly recommend this.
Aira D.
Aira D.
I'm not really a foundation wearing girl, but I received a sample of this. Even though its matte, my oily skin made this slide right off my face. It has good coverage though and mixes well with moisturizer to make a nice tinted moisturizer.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Kelowna, BC
Matte? Uhm, I think not! This foundation is NOT matte at all. It's cakey af, doesn't stay put no matter what you do or how you apply it, and the colour choices are terrible. Would not buy this ever again or recommend it to anyone... Literally the most terrible foundation I have EVER used.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.