BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tamika H.
Memphis, TN
This was my second time buying foundation. I love how it feels on my skin plus it doesn't break my skin out when I use it. This is going to be my go to foundation for now on.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse is great! It's got a nice coverage that isn't too thick (you don't feel like your face is being smothered!) but it also covers up blemishes really well, even without any concealer! It definitely is great if you have oily skin, or even combination. If you have dry skin, or even dry spots, you WILL NOT want to use this foundation because they will be made pretty obvious. A little of this foundation goes a long way and although the tube is small, it lasts for a while because you don't need more than a dollop to cover your entire face. Overall, this is a great drugstore alternative to expensive brands and I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a medium-high coverage without a ton of weight!
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I have a obsession for this. This is a GREAT matte foundation and it gives amazing coverage and last Long! I love putting this on. It makes my face so soft and the texture of this is amazing. It's cheap and I wouldn't buy anything else.
JESSICA A.
SAN ANTONIO
I've been using this foundation for about a year now and I love it. Its full coverage and gives a matte finish once applied. After a few hours though I start to get really oily. But other than that the full coverage is why I stay using it
Amirasabar 9.
It's really going crazy on my oily skin, it really matte even I wear it for a long time. I wear it in the morning untill night and the oily just came out a little bit and when you dap with a tissue there you go it still there. So gorgeous
Sofia B.
I like this foundation but be careful, you need to use a primer that hydrates your skin because this is really matte, even if you have oily skin this can make you look like you have dry patches or it can leave your skin looking really dry
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
I really enjoyed this foundation. I almost always use a L'Oreal mineral powder cover up, and for the most part it works, but sometimes it doesn't make my skin tone look super even. I honestly decided to try this Rimmel foundation because I see pictures of it on Tumblr all the time (which is stupid, I know) but I love it. My skin doesn't get dry if I use my Clinique moisturizer daily, so I didn't run into any of those patchy problems you can get with dry skin and cream foundation. I also didn't feel like I got worse acne, but I wash my face every morning & night with acne-focused Clinique products.
Okay, but most importantly, this foundation works FANTASTICALLY for me. I feel like it really covered all of my "spots" in the best way possible, and it made me more confident with my skin. Every once in a while I do a finishing touch with my L'Oreal powder, but it isn't necessary.
The trick is to apply this foundation a little bit at a time - and I really mean a SMALL amount. A tiny bit goes a long way with this stuff, otherwise it'll make your face look cakey and gross.

Good luck friends! I hope you love it.
Rumana R.
After purchasing this foundation, I was very disappointed with the results. It feels very thick on my skin and it's pretty patchy. It looks kind of cakey as well. Maybe mousse foundations are not for me.
Jessica W.
I am honestly not exaggerating when I say this is the BEST foundation I have ever used. I've suffered with acne for 10 years, and have tried hundreds of foundations, but have never found out that truly gave me everything I was looking for. I discovered this foundation thanks to tumblr and YouTube and decided to try this out for myself because I have heard such wonderful things about this product. You guys, the hype is TRUE. This stuff is phenomenal. I love the mousse consistency because I feel like that makes for easier application. Along with acne, I also have oily skin and this foundation covers and mattifies perfectly. Not to mention, it lasts all day long. I've had this product for about 2 weeks now and people have been asking me how I get my skin to look so clear. In the 10 years since I've had acne, no one has EVER asked me that. The ONLY gripe I have with this product is that it has the tendency to look very cakey if you use too much, so a little really does go along way. You have to try a few times to get that perfect coverage that doesn't look cakey, but the extra work is so worth it. I absolutely recommend this foundation.
Rebecca L.
I'm not sure why but some days this makes my skin burn so bad so I have to take it off but the days it doesn't it looks so good! Easy to apply and about $6 for the product!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.