BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hanna S.
Casselberry
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do like the coverage of this, but I don't think it is good for oily skin. I tend to see that it always breaks up on my nose because it's so oily. It is really easy to work with, and I think you should give it a try.
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I definitely bought the wrong shade, but it totally did what I needed it to! I have been trying to find the one for me and this one is really good. When looking at drugstore foundations, you shouldn't pass this one up!
Pauline D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this BB Cream. I love the matte finish this cream has ! The perfect way to use it is with a beauty blender ! It is really light on your skin but hide all the imperfections !!!
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Texture mousse, do not feel or see heavy. This base is hyper dense so with a MINIMUM amount is sufficient. It does not leave the face looking recharged or bulging (as long as you do not go out of hand). Its finish is matte, although it is not excessively flat, the skin is still looking fresh and healthy. It smells pores and imperfections. Your coverage is medium / complete, depending on the amount of product you apply. It lasts about 7-8 hours intact, my skin is mixed and I hold the shines quite well. Definitely one of my favorites in terms of finish, texture and durability.👌
The only negative side that I find on this basis is your color chart. There are too many excessively pale tones (and pink mega) and few tones of yellow subtone. It's super hard really to find the right color.
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is an okay drugstore foundation. I'm not a huge fan of the formula which is a mousse liquid so it means its thick when you apply it on your face, you definitely need a damp beauty blender sponge to blend it with.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I am not sure if I'm the only person who does this but if you mix it with a foundation that's a bit more liquidy then it works a lot better! Because of the formula and texture, I didn't like that it creased a LOT.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
Personally I did not like this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and rather than staying matte all day, it settled into fine lines and creased, oily spots looked gross and cakey.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for years! It really is great stuff. It is just thick! But, it protected my face from the sun every summer, and I loved it. It is great for the times where you need to save a buck! Great quality product.
Kaarina T.
This foundation is really matte, which I like for my oily skin, but it honestly almost makes you look like you're wearing a mask. it's very heavy and feels like you have caked on makeup. a little bit goes a very long way. Not many shades to choose from.
Nikki H.
I seriously love this matte foundation. I have oily skin so this product is amazing. It's smooth on your skin and doesn't smell bad or feel bad on the skin. I would highly recommend this if you like a natural look.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.