BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! It is easy to apply and it matches my skin color amazing. It last a very long time and it is very affordable. I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out and it has a lot of coverage.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
The color selection is nice but this is a very "cakey" foundation. It's extremely thick and I notice lines in my creases at the end of the day. It does have a nice matte finish, so it's good for oily skin. Not for me.
Bree N.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I was very very surprised by this product. I mixed it with a little bit of beauty oil and applied with a flat kabuki brush. And oh my word flawless all day lasting coverage. No touch ups nothing. Very very impressed.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I am not a fan of this foundation. If I'm being honest it feels very heavy on my face and gets cakey quickly. Although the coverage is amazing. I don't recommend this product to people going for a more natural look.
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Review for: 203 True Beige
Amazing full coverage drugstore foundation. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Weird color selection. Personally I have to mix two colors but it's beautiful! Don't wear during summer or if you live in humidity!!
sarah m.
sarah m.
CABOT, AR
I suffer from oily skin, and every foundation that I have tried makes me skin feel nasty all day long. U till I found this one. It goes on so smoothly, covers everything, and lasts all day long!!! Amazing product!!!
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this foundation for under my eyes. The thick, mousse texture is a bit too heavy for all over the face, but the full coverage is great for using as a concealer. It's definitely not lightweight, just FYI.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this foundation. I have never used a mouse before and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has good coverage but it feels caked on with very little about. It looks matte but feels wet on my face still.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I do enjoy this foundation and is great for the price. It's a thicker consistence and does have a matte finish. It helps oil stay at bay and would last an average amount of time for a foundation. I would repurchase
Angela P.
Angela P.
Monteagle, TN
I have very oily skin and this works wonderfully! I do set it with a powder for oily skin sometimes if I'm having an extremely oily day, but it holds up well on its own. I just found it, but i will never let it go!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.