BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Robyn A.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I love this product. I always keep some on hand for those days I need extra coverage. It's much to full of a coverage for summer wear for myself so I tend to mainly use it for fall and winter. It can feel drying at times with my sensitive skin but a good quality moisturizer always helps along with a dampened beauty blender. I love the matte look I get with this foundation and how easy it is to apply. I also highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking for full coverage, matte finish, and a foundation that doesn't get that orange tint to it. And lastly, because of the thick consistency, a little bit goes a long ways!
Elissa H.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Colour is still not light enough for my skin and comes up quite dark and a pink undertone. It's very drying and you have to work quickly with it, quite a heavy product but the coverage isn't great. Would be willing to try it again
Cecilia M.
Lyalta, AB
Review for: 100 Ivory
I love it. Yes some pros and cons but I'd probably purchase it again. Pros. It gave me absolutely great coverage, felt light, and had a matte finish. Cons. It started to fade at the end of the day but I was home by then. I would purchase it again cause you can get it at such a great price.
Demi S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 203 True Beige, 010 Light Porcelain, 201 Classic Beige, 103 True Ivory, 091 Light Ivory, 100 Ivory, Sand
This has great coverage esp for a drugstore foundation! I don’t even need a concealer with this ! Avoid if you have dry skin as its super matte! Also drys fast so have to work quick! Has a mousey texture to it which I love! Blends easily! Don’t cake or go into fine lines :) have found if i use concealer over this on super full coverage days it tends to cake with any concealer I decide to use so recommend using underneath! Can’t believe for such a good coverage foundation the price is so cheap! Really do recommend if in need of a matte foundation and don’t want to splurge!
Alisha D.
Vancouver
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
It's not my favorite foundation but it's not bad either, especially considering how affordable it is. I have oily skin and I find that the formulation works fine for me, but my biggest issue is that none of the shades seems to match my skin just right, the lightest shade is light porcelain, it just runs a bit too pink/greyish for me so I usually have to end up mixing it with another product to make it work. Unfortunately for that reason I won't repurchase but if there was a good color match for me I would!
Rosy D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
No es dificil de esparcir, porque al entrar en contacto con la piel de
la cara cambia un poco su consistencia y   por suerte se puede esparcir
 bien.
La cobertura es media, bastante buena
El unico contra que tengo para esta base es que en
las zonas mas secas marca como escamitas o pellejitos, o sea, hay que
tener toda la cara bien humectada e hidratada antes de usarlo
Rabbia K.
Abu Dhabi
For those with oily skin, or even normal skin that gets particularly oily in the summer months, a matte foundation is your best friend. Matte foundations work to perfect the skin and combat oil, leaving you with flawless, shine free skin that hopefully stays that way all day. As far as drugstore foundations go, it’s hard to find a brand that nails the matte free formula, but if you’re looking for a good option, the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation is a good place to start.
Falin Z.
sundre
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I had initially purchased this foundation because it was a nice low price for some "Halloween" makeup. However it is really high quality for the price! It's very light weight, full coverage foundation and the formula is so soft and fluffy it spreads so nicely and blends out easy! It dries very matte and I love it. Even if you have normal to dry skin just put on a good moisturizer and primer and you'll love this foundation too! I will definitely be buying again!
Lucy x.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige, Sand
My favourite drug store foundation to date! This, without a doubt has the best coverage I have seen for the price. Does so much for my problem skin. Also helps to eliminate the oil, whilst creating the illusion of a soft, pore free complexion. Potentially this foundation could be considered too matte for some people, even sometimes myself, often I will mix it with a liquid foundation in order for a less drying finish and therefore, also easier application in regards to buffing into the skin etc. However shades are limited and often I'll need to buy two to mix together to get the right shade.
Faye N.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Although this is the fairest shade it still didn't work with my complexion sadly making me look more orange. Despite this I do think the covarge was fantastic and was the only thing that this product had running for it to me. I did find that this product didn't work so badly with my oily combination skin however I've had over foundations that have definitely settlesd better. I found that it also settled into my pose and fine line and caked up slightly when powder was added.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.