4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Dont know where to start this product is a total love for me for my combination skin this provides me with maximum coverage and flawless finish i love this product and repurchased it so many times this is perfect match to me as well this dont dry on me thats what i love dosent get patchy as well
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Love Love Love this bb cream so buildable feels so light on the skin, good for those oily days as it's matte, lasts whilst doing pretty much anything sports, shopping, whole day of school/work, applies great with a beauty blender locked in with a powder would highly recommend this.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I have combination skin and this product just does not work for me at all! It is very drying and shows off all of my rough patches. I also can't get a colour that actually matches me. It is very full coverage though so it does have that going for it however it can very easily look cakey.
Matte? Uhm, I think not! This foundation is NOT matte at all. It's cakey af, doesn't stay put no matter what you do or how you apply it, and the colour choices are terrible. Would not buy this ever again or recommend it to anyone... Literally the most terrible foundation I have EVER used.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I have the lightest shade I could find in this foundation and it still has an orange tint on me, it is so thick and clumps to any dry skin on the face, I've applied with a beauty blender and foundation brush but cannot get this to work for me, it is good coverage and matte but not worth bothering with
I am in love with this foundation! I find it really hard to find my colour because I have really fair skin but the lightest shade looks perfect on me. The matte finish really makes your skin look smooth and I find that I can easily apply it with either a brush or beauty blender. xx
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I've been using this product with the matching powder for the last 18 months and absolutely love it. As a retro girl a matte foundation is important and this gives great coverage and an even finish. It can be a bit heavy on really hot summer days but otherwise I recommend 100%
I'm using this for almost 3 years already. I is medium to full coverage. The best foundation they actually came out with (my personal opinion). The price is decent for a drugstore foundation. The formula is creamy, long lasting, and comfortable for daily wearing. Love it!!!
Review for: 100 Ivory
Unfortunately this didn't agree with my skin, a little goes a long way but it is easy for the foundation to look cakey. It has a moose consistency and made my skin look very dry. Heavy feeling and oxidized to a horrendous shade of orange despite me getting the palest shade.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos