8 colors available

Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Treharris , Merthyr Tydfil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic coverage, doesn't feel too heavy on the skin and the shade range is great! If you're very pale like myself they'll have a shade for you in this foundation! Only downfall is when I'm particularly dry in some areas the foundation does tend to cling to those dry areas, but nothing a good moisturiser won't fix!
♡
Review for: 100 Ivory
Yass gurl! This was my first time using it and I am far from disappointed and beyond impressed! I love it, it's not cakey, it's lightweight and long lasting it was a very suitable price and I'd definitely get it again! I bought this on amazon and I got a Rommel stay matte powder with it ( powder for 2nd time ) and it was an outstanding price it was like £7-£9! I'm so sad I have ran out but I am definitely going to buy again! I but a lot of makeup from Rimmel a lot and not once has it disappointed me!
Gemma N.
Gemma N.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 103 True Ivory, 100 Ivory
I've used this over and over it's the best foundation for me. I have combination skin and it's matte but not drying and also not oily. It's also so reasonably priced. I have it in a variety of different shades for when I get a little brown in the summer. Would recommend to combination skin people like me!
mahira o.
mahira o.
Hatfield, UK
Review for: 100 Ivory
I like the consistency of this mousse foundation as it blends beautifully without caking.It covers up all my acne spots to perfection.However, I do feel that it blends better with a densely packed brush for an even coverage.

I have a very oily skin type but it can be very drying.Moisturizer is a must !
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: 100 Ivory
I LOOOVED this foundation so much. On my skin i got full coverage and it was best applied with a brush. Only problem was that i got too light of a shade so i really had to bronze. Its a great matte foundation, it is a little heavier on the face but honestly looks amazing. A really good drug store foundation in my opinion.
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I bought this foundation as I had quite like the feel of other mousse foundations on the market but was quite disappointed with this one. It felt too heavy in my opinion and would be suited better to be used as a concealer (as long as its used with the right setting powder!) Average 3 out of 5.
eloisa m.
eloisa m.
This Foundation is excellent, is completely matte, is long lasting for hours and the consistent is another thing, the only contra I can see is the colours, have a variety but the majority are Subtone pink, very bad for Latina's skin for that I choose 4star and no 5. But the rest I love her is my fav for a long night or a long day and I need be ready.
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
Review for: Sand
Una base que no me agrada mucho, Intenté usarla y simplemente no pude, la sensción en el rostro es muy pastosa, no se puede aplicar con una brocha, solo con esponja y las manos. No me gusta la poca cantidad que trae el envase, no me gustan las tonalidades... En definitiva, no gaste su dinero.
Areej F.
Areej F.
sharjah
Dont know where to start this product is a total love for me for my combination skin this provides me with maximum coverage and flawless finish i love this product and repurchased it so many times this is perfect match to me as well this dont dry on me thats what i love dosent get patchy as well
Stella C.
Stella C.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Love Love Love this bb cream so buildable feels so light on the skin, good for those oily days as it's matte, lasts whilst doing pretty much anything sports, shopping, whole day of school/work, applies great with a beauty blender locked in with a powder would highly recommend this.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.