8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Sharleen L.
Sharleen L.
I do not enjoy the look of this foundation, I do have dry skin but I can get away with other matte foundations. This one however, looks cakey and quite hard to blend. The shade selection is not that good as well, either it is too pink or too yellow.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is a full coverage matte foundation. It doesnt blend well. I bought this thinking about my oily skin problems, and the foundation didnt even last 1 hour after applying when I started seeing the oiliness on my face. The colors are so different from the ones shown outside. If you have big pores and oily face, get away from this foundation!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mervin, Saskatchewan
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
When I bought this I was super pale and it fit me for about a week then I tanned. I did wear it once all over and it is a very good light feeling foundation. It smooths over your skin and is about a medium coverage or higher. I use this product now under my eyes as a concealer. It brightens perfectly and covers my dark circles. Love this stuff.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
This product has both pros and cons. I picked this foundation up on sale for around $7 AUD. I've repurchased a few times. It gives really good coverage and a matte finish, however it wears off really quickly and becomes kind of patchy on my skin. It's a thick, clay-like texture and I noticed my skin dried out after using it for long periods of time. Maybe good for someone with an oily skin type, but I have combination/ mostly dry skin and won't be purchasing again.
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Cape Town
I love this product as it provides more coverage than most foundation's. It also blends well with my skin tone and I often use it as a concealer beneath my eyes. Skin looks flawless without the oiliness that you'd find in other foundation's.
Teisha R.
Teisha R.
Geelong. Australia
Very affordable foundation, good coverage, is alittle heavy tho and thick. Is okay to apply very thick and stiff so you have to really work in the foundation and it's good coverage so not bad for the price. I used to use this foundation a lot when I first started really doing makeup but now I use more high end because they work better for me
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Girvan, Scotland
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is my go to foundation if on a budget. The pale shades are perfect for me. This foundation is very affordable and available at most drugstores. It has a perfect matte finish and stays all day. It has amazing coverage especially for the price. I have been buying this non stop for about 5 years and would recommend this to everyone!
Bella K.
Bella K.
West St Paul
I swear by this foundation. I try new, sometimes more expensive foundations but I always find myself going back to this one. It has just enough coverage for me, which I can build up for days that I feel I need a little bit more. It blends out beautifully with a buffing brush and has never given me a problem with staying power.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Treharris , Merthyr Tydfil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic coverage, doesn't feel too heavy on the skin and the shade range is great! If you're very pale like myself they'll have a shade for you in this foundation! Only downfall is when I'm particularly dry in some areas the foundation does tend to cling to those dry areas, but nothing a good moisturiser won't fix!
♡
Review for: 100 Ivory
Yass gurl! This was my first time using it and I am far from disappointed and beyond impressed! I love it, it's not cakey, it's lightweight and long lasting it was a very suitable price and I'd definitely get it again! I bought this on amazon and I got a Rommel stay matte powder with it ( powder for 2nd time ) and it was an outstanding price it was like £7-£9! I'm so sad I have ran out but I am definitely going to buy again! I but a lot of makeup from Rimmel a lot and not once has it disappointed me!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.