8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
In appearance, the tone is rather bawdy, similar to a toothpaste with large attachments. When I saw him, I was mentally transferred to 2007.Thick, thick, mousse foundation. It is quite difficult to shade, it emphasizes wrinkles, peeling and falls into the pores - it's cons. Of the pluses - well disguises, you can layer, this tone with a moderate - matte finish, it does not tighten the skin, and it remains very dull for a long time. Suitable for normal, prone to fat, and oily skin.
I cannot praise this foundation enough! It is genuinely my favourite! Unfortunately it has been taken off shelves so now have to buy online, it goes on beautifully giving a great matte coverage, I will always buy this foundation, it is 100% my go to for every day make up
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige, 103 True Ivory more...
Amazing matte foundation one of the best drugstore matte foundations out there in my opinion I did go for a second to third purchase with this as it is a good everyday wear something I would mostly wear when I have a lot of oily skin because it cuts that down
Hello! My name is ABDOLLAH MRIZAK , i am an influncer and blogger from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review
Such a great foundation. I would recommend this to anyone, I personally mix with a liquid foundation as this is a mousse. Very affordable and the product lasts a while too. Definitely met my expectations.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos