BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Wade A.
Newcastle Australia
Me and my partner (both male) both use this product it's high coverage without liking too fake I am natural beige and use soft beige under my eyes and on my cheekbones to brighten my complexion and my partner is Ivory
Pic of both of us wearing Rimmel stay matte
Horea C.
I have tried this from a friend several times and i can say that i am pretty disappointed. It is pretty thick and hard to blend and if you don't find the perfect shade it will look terrible on your face. The coverage is pretty good though and i didn't have big problems with it creasing too much. What i totally hate is the finish. Because it is mousse it stayed on my face as if it were blended with a towel. Pretty cheap but i would not recommend it.
Rachael M.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is the only foundation from the high street that I have found to last more than 5 hours on my oily skin. This foundation is extremely thick with high coverage. This foundation covers acne and scars well and evens out skin tone. The overall finish of this product is matte and after a few hours can start to get slightly shiny/oily but nothing a bit of powder can't fix.The shade range can be a bit too pink but overall a good foundation.
Faith L.
This product is not for everyone. I'm fairly pale and I got the lightest shade, it was fine in the morning but by the end of the day I looked like an orange! This foundation oxidizes SO much it's crazy! I fine the formula dry especially if you have dry skin it'll make it even worse. I didn't enjoy this product but maybe you will. Every product is different for everyone
Natia S.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This foundation is really great! It is very easy to apply and blends well.This is a perfect foundation for my oily skin.  It leaves such a natural look and makes my skin tone look great.It has full coverage this does an amazing job at covering acne and acne scars. Another plus is that this foundation has very low price.
Tiffany C.
I had really high hopes for this foundation and was very excited to buy it and try it. Unfortunately there was not really a great range of shades for me. I'm tan skinned with yellow undertones and their darkest shade was still maybe 2 shades too light. Also it made my face so cakey. I did use a brush instead of a beauty blender though.
sara b.
Review for: Sand
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product its a great one, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.  my name is sara  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views i have 500 followers in my instagram and i hope to have this
Chelsea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're wanting full coverage for an affordable price I definitely recommend this. However, it's a very matte finish so if you have dry skin it'll cling to the dry patches. However, a quick fix for that is to add just a little moisturizer to the foundation. It still gives a very flawless finish!
♡
Review for: 100 Ivory
Yass gurl! This was my first time using it and I am far from disappointed and beyond impressed! I love it, it's not cakey, it's lightweight and long lasting it was a very suitable price and I'd definitely get it again! I bought this on amazon and I got a Rommel stay matte powder with it ( powder for 2nd time ) and it was an outstanding price it was like £7-£9! I'm so sad I have ran out but I am definitely going to buy again! I but a lot of makeup from Rimmel a lot and not once has it disappointed me!
Alexandra L.
Esta base sin duda es la mejor para las pieles grasas, su acabado es matte, deja la piel de bebe, la mayoría de sus subtonos son rosas pero puedes acomodar el color con un buen polvo de subtono amarillo, esta base es super economica y rendidora ya que con solo un poco puedes cubrir gran parte de tu rostro, la aplicacion perfecta es con la mano y luego con una esponja de maquillje perminas de pulir.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.