8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Mimi B.
Mimi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I am a professional make-up artist and the matte base of rimmel londres is perfect for people with mixed and greasy skin since it matifica the faces if you get bright enough hours a day, its coverage is medium high and its texture is a little heavy for the day so I recommend it for fabulous night and luciras events all night long I love it and recommend it and use it for my clients
member-e830cd76d
member-e830cd76d
margarita island
Base Rimmel London Stay Matte, yo la tengo en él tono light ivory es un poco clara para mi tono de piel pero nada que no se pueda arreglar con un poco de bronzer. Su consistencia no es líquida, es como una mouse espesa pero suave, se siente muy ligera en él rostro. Su cobertura, en mi tipo de piel (grasa) es media-alta, realmente buena. Para la parte de granitos y ojeras es bueno aplicar un corrector para la zona correspondiente para una mayor cobertura y unificación de color. En cuanto a la presentación, no es la mejor, a mi parecer las bases con dispensador son mucho mejor, porque con los de este tipo queda mucho producto en la tapita, pero está bien, en este al ser de consistencia espesa no sucede mucho eso. La recomiendo 100% la duración es excelente, la he usado hasta 10 horas sin retoques de polvo y mi piel no se ha puesto brillosa. Excelente!!!
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 203 True Beige, 200 Soft Beige, 100 Ivory
The application is smooth but takes some work, a damp beauty sponge is my preferred technique. For oily skin it's a dream but when I have a dry patch it seems to cling unless I mix in some kind of serum or oil. It's mousse like texture feels light weight but isn't brilliant for building on. For a drug store foundation I'd recommend, its true to swatches and doesn't oxidise through the day. It's not expensive so why not give it a go. If you're looking for super full coverage flawless foundation maybe look elsewhere, but done knock it til you try it.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using high-end foundations and concealers from Bobbi Brown and MAC for years, but nothing compares to this! You get full coverage without it being too heavy, it blends so well with a makeup sponge and really covers all blemishes and under-eye bags! It keeps my skin matte without drying it out but can be made to look a bit more dewy depending on the primer you use! It has great staying power and a decent range of shades! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this! It also looks great for those who do stage makeup :)
Everenys J.
Everenys J.
It has a dense, ointment-like consistency. It is not difficult to spread, because when it comes in contact with the skin of the face it changes a little its consistency and luckily it can be spread well.The coverage is average, quite good. The only counter that I have for this base is that in the driest areas mark as scam, bone must have the whole face well moisturized and moisturized before using it, and in the drier areas have to be extra careful when we spread. I assume then that it should also mark the lines of expression.
Maria Eug V.
Maria Eug V.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comence a utilizar algunas bases que no me prestaban porque soy de piel grasa y luego de una o dos horas comenzaba a derretirme, ENSERIO A DERRETIRME ! la piel se me ponia super grasosa , con mucho brillo , no podia moverme mucho ni hacer algo que me hiciera sudar. Compre este Mate Liquid Mousse en una farmacia local y la verdad solo la compre porque decia "Mate" mas no esperaba que fuese tan bueno , puedo ir a una presentacion y no tengo necesidad de retorcarme entre cada funcion. el maquillaje se queda intacto.
Tate A.
Tate A.
Hinckley, Leicestershire,
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I am quite conflicted with this product. The foundation is a great colour, it matches my skintone EXACTLY, however I cannot wear it during the hot months of the year. It feels super heavy during the summer and it feels as if my face is melting off, which is why I prefer to use it as my go-to winter foundation. It is super creamy and blendable, and because it is quite thick I often mix it with either a more liquid foundation or a moisturiser, which gives it a thinner consistency and a lighter texture and feel.
Mehak M.
Mehak M.
I wanted to try a foundation thats give absolutely matte coverage n i heard alot of rimmel stay matte foundation so i thought giving it a try when i tried in the beauty store it was luking clean n beautiful maybe because of the lighting there but when i used it at home omg it was horrible it was darker dan ma tone n gets cakey n fades away really faster when i apply it my pores so visible its super.. i recommend this product for very oily skin not for those with combination skin
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Lisbon, Portugal
I don't really like this foundation, but it does control oils.
First the color selection is really bad. I'm in the shade ivory , and this is a pink tone foundation, although you can't really tell by the picture I uploaded. I can only pull it off when I'm more tanned, because in the winter the pink tone looks horrible on me and during the day it oxidizes a little so by the end of the day my skin tone will look completely different from the rest of my body.
This is a really thick and medium/high coverage foundation. I like a high coverage foundation, but this one just looks like you put a tone of product on your face and you didn't know how to blended it.... I think it doesn't give you a beautiful and natural finish that I would like in a foundation. The only way I can accomplish this kind of look is with a beauty blender, but It won't be perfect. If you have oily skin, you probably have large pores, and this foundation will emphasize that, you will need a good primer first. I've extremely oily skin, and it controls my oils for about 3 hours, after that it starts to sit on my pores, by the end of maybe 6h the foundation is ready to slide off my face... so I really have to blot a lot to make sure it keeps looking good for more than 6h. I find than most people that says that they're oily aren't really as oily as me... that's why I still think that this foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations to help control oils. Overall I would suggest the cover girl 3 in 1 , same control oil time but it looks much better on the skin.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Mississauga
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is by far the worst foundation I've ever tried. I bought it because it was so cheap and it had fairly good reviews on youtube. This product looked awful from initial application and got worse as it wore. It is extremely heavy and cakey. I love a full coverage foundation but this was just awful. It was honestly so bad that I don't understand how it could ever work for anyone. No shade LOL I'm genuinely confused. I tried applying it every way possible it just wouldn't work.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.