4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I absolutely love this foundation ! A little bit goes a long way. Leaves skin with a smooth finish.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A very good foundation. Works with my dry skin and gives good coverage! I have repurchased twice
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Not a fan of this product. It made my oily skin all cakey. This product also moved around a lot.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I don't know why I was shocked by how thick it was, but I was. A little seems to go a long way.
It's a good foundation! I hace a ver y oily skin and i can wear it for 5 hours without problem
Fantástica! A melhor. Sensacional! Uso diariamente nas minhas makes. Super indico
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Amazing matte coverage foundations. This is a very go to for everyday makeup.
Absolutely love this foundation! Now I usually use Estée Lauder but was looking for something a bit cheaper to use on a daily basis for work as I didn't want to use double wear all the time at £30 a bottle. I used to use this a while ago but stopped because it made me look orange but I put that down to me buying the completely wrong shade. Fast forward a few years when I know what I'm doing a bit more with makeup and choosing a shade I bought this again in the shade Ivory. I have the oiliest skin known to man! Without makeup my skin will be shiny within an hour of cleansing but this foundation certainly rivals Estée Lauder on staying power, this stuff lasts a full day at work only getting slightly shiny after about 9-10 hours wear in a warm busy environment. Couldn't recommend this enough yes it is a little thick but I do love a full coverage foundation and this is brilliant!
This foundation is very full coverage, but I find you have to be careful using it as it can look overdone very easily. I didn't like how it felt on my skin, it was heavy and I noticed it all day. I have the colour 100 ivory (eu), but I would call it a light beige as it was too dark for me. If the colour was right I would use it sparingly on areas that needed coverage, like a concealer. However this product is just going to the back of the drawer for me.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation was honestly so thick and streaky I couldn't believe it. I expected so much more from Rimmel. The only time I have been able to use this successfully is when I was doing drag makeup on someone and even then it was so over the top cakey but it worked for the purpose of covering up literally everything on the person's face. It definitely covers up imperfections but it is very drying and grabs at dry patches. Not only that, it is only of such high coverage because of how thick it is. It smells decent and the colour was a good match for me but I really hated the way this made my face feel. I felt like I couldn't breathe or touch my face. I don't recommend this foundation for everyday use but it might come in handy for people who enjoy SFX or drag. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos