4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
I really really loved the finish and coverage with this foundation. unfortunately, with my combination skin, it caked up on my dry spots. so, that was pretty disappointing. If my skin didn't suck, I'd probably use this product religiously.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Love the feel of this foundation. Actually am trying to decide if I like it the past couple of weeks. Definitely blends better for a mousse foundation. Only thing I don't like is that I have sensitive skin and i think it's breaking me out.
This was exciting for me until I tried it. It takes so much to apply this to the face evenly and it doesn't offer many shades that go to my skin color. I'd have to say I need to give it another try but I really wasn't impressed with this.
Best foundation I've used. Stays on all day and covers all redness that I ever have. Good for oiliness since it stays matte. The only problem is using it on dry skin sometimes can look crusty. But on smooth exfoliated skin it is beautiful
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Bought this because it seemed populare at the time. Tried it on but on my face, it made it look very caked up but in a bad way. I felt like my face had such a huge thick layer of foundation on. Maybe its the way it was created as, mousse.
Definitely not my favorite. It is so thick and heavy! It doesn't blend well, and they aren't kidding when they say it's a mouse. I was very disappointed and looking forward to a product like this. I used twice and then threw in the trash.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like this foundation, I have really oily skin and my foundation likes to slide around and with most foundations I end up looking oily pretty quick, but this helps me stay looking matte pretty much all day, and it's super cheap!!!
I love Rimmel London make up. This foundation is greatly priced and has excellent coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it is thick, and kind of cakes on. However I have adapted and I use it in very small amounts as a concealer.
By far my favorite of all time foundation! It gives amazing coverage is SUPER affordable and a little goes a long way, it's a small tube but it lasts forever. The coverage is also long lasting. I couldn't be more happy with this product
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos