BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kali F.
This stuff is amazing! I think I use the lightest shade they make. It's super thick and has great coverage and consistency. I apply dots all over my face, distribute with a stippling brush, and blend with a beauty blender! I love this product
Shaunice L.
Coverage of this foundation is equal to a BB cream. It is more likely used as a moisturizing tint rather that a solid foundation. Smell isn't horrible but neither is it good. I don't recommend unless you are looking for a tint of moisture.
Alyssa A.
vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels itchy and cakes. I did not feel like it kept me from being oily and it dried dark. I bought a shade that had ivory in the name and it was way too dark. I looked like an orange cakey mess. I returned the product.
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it's hard to find a foundation that will last all day. It's full coverage for me. It's very affordable. I've tried lots of foundations and this is my favorite.
Shelly M.
Westfield, IN
Review for: 100 Ivory
It's so comparable to tarts Amazonian clay foundation. The consistency is nice and doesn't feel heavy. I'm still trying to figure out the colors as they are too light or too orange. Awesome for the price!
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my go to summer color, I find it comparable to Kat Von Ds foundation in terms of creaminess and long-lasting! Easy to apply and amazing coverage! Great drug store find! I'll continue to buy this!
Lisa
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This foundation had a great formula, very good coverage and long lasting wear. But it did have a tendency to sit on top of my skin. The only issue I had is I couldn't find a good color match. I couldn't blend it into my skin color at all.
Maria V.
Clackamas , OR
I have oily skin and this product helps a lot. It's my first time trying it and I like it a lot. It stays on for a long time and it doesn't make your face look oily after a while. I recommend this product for people with oily skin.
Sury P.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I Do Not Like This At All ! First Off It Makes My Skin Feel Sticky & Fake ! Like Eww Nooo! I Do Not Recommend This At All & Its Not Very Good Coverage Either So I Would Not Buy This Ever Again !!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.