8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Eva C.
Eva C.
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really loved the finish and coverage with this foundation. unfortunately, with my combination skin, it caked up on my dry spots. so, that was pretty disappointing. If my skin didn't suck, I'd probably use this product religiously.

Korina G.
Korina G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige
Love the feel of this foundation. Actually am trying to decide if I like it the past couple of weeks. Definitely blends better for a mousse foundation. Only thing I don't like is that I have sensitive skin and i think it's breaking me out.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
This was exciting for me until I tried it. It takes so much to apply this to the face evenly and it doesn't offer many shades that go to my skin color. I'd have to say I need to give it another try but I really wasn't impressed with this.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Orland Park, IL
Best foundation I've used. Stays on all day and covers all redness that I ever have. Good for oiliness since it stays matte. The only problem is using it on dry skin sometimes can look crusty. But on smooth exfoliated skin it is beautiful
April Y.
April Y.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Bought this because it seemed populare at the time. Tried it on but on my face, it made it look very caked up but in a bad way. I felt like my face had such a huge thick layer of foundation on. Maybe its the way it was created as, mousse.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not my favorite. It is so thick and heavy! It doesn't blend well, and they aren't kidding when they say it's a mouse. I was very disappointed and looking forward to a product like this. I used twice and then threw in the trash.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like this foundation, I have really oily skin and my foundation likes to slide around and with most foundations I end up looking oily pretty quick, but this helps me stay looking matte pretty much all day, and it's super cheap!!!
Johnnielynn R.
Johnnielynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel London make up. This foundation is greatly priced and has excellent coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it is thick, and kind of cakes on. However I have adapted and I use it in very small amounts as a concealer.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite of all time foundation! It gives amazing coverage is SUPER affordable and a little goes a long way, it's a small tube but it lasts forever. The coverage is also long lasting. I couldn't be more happy with this product
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.