BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Nichola H.
Nichola H.
UK
I used this when doing a friends make up for a night out as it was their own foundation and I was really impressed with the application and coverage!

Bought at a local supermarket it's a bargain and I would buy this myself to use.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
England
OMG this is the best foundation of you have oily or have red blemishes like myself! I bought this and it's the best for me it's easy to apply with a beauty blender and you don't need much of it to cover your face!
caitlin b.
caitlin b.
Review for: 203 True Beige
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. A very good alternative to Tartes Amazonian clay foundation. It has good coverage but it's thick and I have to be careful so it won't look cakey but overall I love it.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's way too thick. I need to apple way too much if I wanna cover my whole face. also I have oily T-section and with this bb cream, it gets oily way too quickly. wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin.
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Wales
I highly recommend this foundation because it's like a dream on your face , I love this foundation and I have oily skin , it's very easy to apply - it's a mousse so you can blend it in easily. It's around £4
Lou C.
Lou C.
England
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is my go to foundation, I use this for everyday makeup, easy to apply and lightweight on the skin, very affordable and available in drug stores, I 100% for any skin types, very matte and stays in place.
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Rimmelandline stay matte liquid mousse foundation is one of the best foundation with offadable price . Natural beige is perfect shade for me. It's blends very well .high coverage. Long-lasting. I love it .
Calina C.
Calina C.
Bacau
I didn't really like this foundation because it looks very cakey even tho it keeps you face very matte.The shades are good but it just looks too cakey and the texture is not the best.I don't recomment it.
Meggan L.
Meggan L.
Cambridgeshire
its cakey and turns orange the formulas way to thick but its long lasting and its ok for oily skin i wouldnt recommend for dry skin it covers well just isnt great overall, i used to use it when i was 13 😹
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.