BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ivana J.
Novi Sad
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
This is my "every day" foundation. The coverage goes from medium to high, depending on the potential redness you have on your face. If you do have some redness simply put a green base on it, and then apply this foundation. It is long lasting, I never have to do touch ups. It's quite light and it leaves your skin smooth as if you had just applied a cream.
Rosie G.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 203 True Beige
My go to foundation I've had foundations from places like Keko and mac and I always seem to go back to this one it gives me a lovely matte satin feel so easy to apply and small amounts go a long way I have oily skin and it does tend to shiney the end of the night but nothing a powder touch up couldn't solve I love it really cheap product worth every penny!!!
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
Review for: 100 Ivory
This product is loved by many. It is a standard moussy consistency just like you would imagine it too be, it is a lightweight foundation you can barely notice it's on your face but is builadable to the coverage intended.
Elissa H.
Pearfield Road, Forest Hill
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Colour is still not light enough for my skin and comes up quite dark and a pink undertone. It's very drying and you have to work quickly with it, quite a heavy product but the coverage isn't great. Would be willing to try it again
Carolina G.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Es una base de alta cobertura, es un poco más pesada y su textura se siente, su acabado aunque es mate, en las zonas grasas hay que sellarlo obligatoriamente con polvo, sino se ve brillante muy rápido, diría que me costó un poco dar con mi color, uso la mezcla de dos para que funcione bien
Cecilia M.
Lyalta, AB
Review for: 100 Ivory
I love it. Yes some pros and cons but I'd probably purchase it again. Pros. It gave me absolutely great coverage, felt light, and had a matte finish. Cons. It started to fade at the end of the day but I was home by then. I would purchase it again cause you can get it at such a great price.
Caitlin O.
This product is way to thick for my liking. Even though it is mouse, it isn’t meant to be as thick as this foundation is. It states on the bottle that it is light-weight, yet when I use a small amount it feels caked across my face. I love Rimmel but this foundation didn’t work for me.
Nuria R.
Arcos de la Frontera
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, Other
Básicos para mi día a día con mi piel grasa. Alta cobertura pero modulable, luego puedo utilizarlo perfectamente sin que se note que voy muy maquillada con aspecto natural.

Basic for all my days with my oily skin.
Aimee L.
Liverpool
Review for: 100 Ivory
I cannot praise this foundation enough! It is genuinely my favourite! Unfortunately it has been taken off shelves so now have to buy online, it goes on beautifully giving a great matte coverage, I will always buy this foundation, it is 100% my go to for every day make up
Aleesha C.
HD4 5JA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige, 103 True Ivory
Amazing matte foundation one of the best drugstore matte foundations out there in my opinion I did go for a second to third purchase with this as it is a good everyday wear something I would mostly wear when I have a lot of oily skin because it cuts that down
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.