4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Good coverage, smooth out my skin, blurs imperfections, adjusts my skin tone, and it doesn't feels heavy. Good for oily skin, easy to apply and it gives a beautiful base for my makeup. 100% recommended
This foundation is medium to full coverage of you build it up a little bit, it is a really thick foundation which makes it feel quite heavy on the skin but when you blend it out its feel lightweight.
Para las personas con piel grasa es muy factible utilizar este tipo de foundation porque ayuda a disimular el brillo y dura mucho tiempo, me encanta, es favorable si usan el powder de la misma marca
Review for: Natural Beige 400
It's a smooth matte finish that blends evenly and perfectly with my skin tone. Doesn't require a lot of product and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It still provides full coverage without being heavy
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is my number 1 foundation; I use it every day. It's a mousse so it has full coverage but at the same time it's quite lightweight and doesn't feel or look caked on - even if you put a lot on.
Its really matte , for me i have xombination skin so i do have dry spots and this foundation made my dry areas look patchy . I would recommend to someone with really oily to normal skin .
Review for: 203 True Beige
I loved this foundation. It is moussey and works excellent for me and leaves a matte and flawless look on my face and it is pretty lightweight. I recommend it for semi-oily and oily skin.
This is one of the best mousse foundation I have tried very easy and smooth to apply. Colour matches my skin perfectly and has amazing coverage and makes your skin look and feel great
This foundation is so light and creamy and easy to apply! The color match is great too it isn't as matte as I had expected but if i top it off with matte powder it works perfectly :)
Review for: 103 True Ivory
LOVE it. Its so inexpensive and gives you good light coverage. Its more of a bb cream than a foundation though in my opinion. I mix it with other foundation to get fuller coverage.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos