4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
My absolute favorite drug store foundation. I'm a high end makeup girl but this is so good. I've been using it for months. Very matte and oil free. It has amazing coverage a girl at sephora even asked which one it was
This is my fav foundation it's so easy to apply and last for so long. It last all day also it doesn't break my skin out . Also it was an amazing packaging and I would buy itagain !!!! Also it is really easy to blend .
OMG this is the best foundation of you have oily or have red blemishes like myself! I bought this and it's the best for me it's easy to apply with a beauty blender and you don't need much of it to cover your face!
Review for: 203 True Beige
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. A very good alternative to Tartes Amazonian clay foundation. It has good coverage but it's thick and I have to be careful so it won't look cakey but overall I love it.
It's way too thick. I need to apple way too much if I wanna cover my whole face. also I have oily T-section and with this bb cream, it gets oily way too quickly. wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin.
I highly recommend this foundation because it's like a dream on your face , I love this foundation and I have oily skin , it's very easy to apply - it's a mousse so you can blend it in easily. It's around £4
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is my go to foundation, I use this for everyday makeup, easy to apply and lightweight on the skin, very affordable and available in drug stores, I 100% for any skin types, very matte and stays in place.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Rimmelandline stay matte liquid mousse foundation is one of the best foundation with offadable price . Natural beige is perfect shade for me. It's blends very well .high coverage. Long-lasting. I love it .
I didn't really like this foundation because it looks very cakey even tho it keeps you face very matte.The shades are good but it just looks too cakey and the texture is not the best.I don't recomment it.
its cakey and turns orange the formulas way to thick but its long lasting and its ok for oily skin i wouldnt recommend for dry skin it covers well just isnt great overall, i used to use it when i was 13 😹
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos