BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sara S.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I am a huge believer in Rimmel foundation now. Previously a Neutrogena/Benefit girl, I ahve made the switch to Rimmel. The foundation is super light, blends well and is $15 cheaper than my usual foundation.
Tara T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received this foundation in my Uni Vox Box and fell in love with it! It is surprisingly light and won't give you cake face! It blends easily and I loved that the color matched me perfectly. Definitely would buy again!
Katie C.
Kane, PA
I was looking for something cheap that seemed to be a good quality. I usually use Stila but needed something on the fly. I really enjoyed the texture of this, it makes your skin feel really soft. However, whenever I use this, the day after I have at least three pimples on my face even after cleansing. It clogs my pores horribly and does not cover that well. I either end up with "cake face" or weird streaky marks. Not worth the money spent on it.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
This product is great. It doesn't leave me feeling oily. It does catch in small pieces of dry skin, and it is a little dark for me. It will be great during summer time. I did receive this product via influenster
cynthia P.
Tacoma, WA
It is defitenly full coverage. I'm not too sure how I feel about it though. It seems to crack and a very thick consistency.
Adriana A.
Can you say cakey? It doesn't blend and it makes your face look like cake. It draws attention and looks as if you are wearing make up, it is so unnatural.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This product is amazing, never before have I used a liquid foundation and this one just went on so smooth and it feels like I am not wearing any makeup! I adore this product very much!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.