4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,155 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
I am a huge believer in Rimmel foundation now. Previously a Neutrogena/Benefit girl, I ahve made the switch to Rimmel. The foundation is super light, blends well and is $15 cheaper than my usual foundation.
I received this foundation in my Uni Vox Box and fell in love with it! It is surprisingly light and won't give you cake face! It blends easily and I loved that the color matched me perfectly. Definitely would buy again!
I was looking for something cheap that seemed to be a good quality. I usually use Stila but needed something on the fly. I really enjoyed the texture of this, it makes your skin feel really soft. However, whenever I use this, the day after I have at least three pimples on my face even after cleansing. It clogs my pores horribly and does not cover that well. I either end up with "cake face" or weird streaky marks. Not worth the money spent on it.
This product is great. It doesn't leave me feeling oily. It does catch in small pieces of dry skin, and it is a little dark for me. It will be great during summer time. I did receive this product via influenster
It is defitenly full coverage. I'm not too sure how I feel about it though. It seems to crack and a very thick consistency.
Can you say cakey? It doesn't blend and it makes your face look like cake. It draws attention and looks as if you are wearing make up, it is so unnatural.
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
This product is amazing, never before have I used a liquid foundation and this one just went on so smooth and it feels like I am not wearing any makeup! I adore this product very much!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos