BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
I have dry dehydrated skin and when i used this foundation in the ivory colour i found it to be quite dry on the skin, like another user had pointed it out, i did also find it to be too matte amd didn't like the feel of it. It did look good onthe skin but i wouldn't repurchase as i prefer to have a foundation which makes my skin feel hydrated.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
Great coverage, but it is definitely not a product that is ideal for oily skin. I found that it broke me out quite excessively after use. Also, not a fan of the texture of this product - it is really thick and difficult to blend out evenly all over the face. Also found that the color oxides quite quickly after some time. Will not repurchase.
Frances B.
Frances B.
Not only its an affordable foundation, it also works pretty well. Something that I love the most about it, is the fact that you get a decent coverage really quick without needing too much product! Considering that I suffer from acne and rosácea this works amazing , also is great for oily skin. Give it a chance you won't regret it! ;)
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
This is a full coverage foundation! I use it as a concealer since it is so pigmented! I wouldn't wear it all over the face, since it can be drying. You get a lot of product, and if you set it with a powder, it will stay on for a nice amount of time! I have a hard time finding things light enough for my skin, but I found it here!
Venelina G.
Venelina G.
I heard a lot of great review about this foundation and I could not wait to try it.Well, I could not be more disappinted with it. I tried applying it every possible way so it doesn't look cakey, but no success and after an hour of wear it oxidizes and I start look orangy. 2* for the coverage and it actually mattyfied my skin.
Geena C.
Geena C.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Way to thick! this formula may be great if you have seriously oily skin, but for my combination skin this just didn't sit nicely on the face. It just seemed to look cakey even when using a small amount. I tried using a multitude of primers and moisturizers including the rimmel stay mate but it just looked terrible on my skin.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Coventry , Warwickshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel, it's my favorite high street brand but ugh! This foundation is awful... The colour was literally the pinkest foundation I have ever seen, it is sooooo thick and looks super super cakey. The finish is awful, I literally hated this, I never used it again, worst foundation I've tried and I've tried a lot! :(
Rym R.
Rym R.
Wuppertal
Review for: 203 True Beige
A good dupe for highend foundations like the kat von d, it doesn't last like the kat von d one, but it does the job for a daily make up look. it's creamy super smooth to apply you only need to apply it on half the face than the other half because it dries quickly. it doesn't make my pores look bigger or anything
Ana G.
Ana G.
Liberia
Me gusta esta base de maquillaje, se aplica de manera fácil con los dedos pero se debe tener cuidado ya que se debe usar una mínima cantidad porque pueda dar el temido "efecto máscara". Debido a su alta cobertura prefiero usarla sólo para ocasiones especiales, mientras que para diario uso la cc cream de L´bel.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I like this foundation - it very full coverage which is great for me as I love a full coverage due to having quite a lot of redness on my cheeks. However its not the best if you have dry skin as its a thick mousse foundation formula. But its alright if you are like me and have combination, normal and oily skin
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.