4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,046 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
My all time fave foundation!Great coverage,it does what it says and looks beautiful on the skin!I like that it's super affordable and you can buy it from any local drugstore.It's very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a foundation that has good coverage and it's not pricey at all
I adore this foundation! I have VERY oily skin and some acne scaring but this foundation keeps me oil free and my blemishes completely covered all day! The Ivory color is a perfect match for my fair skin. I would recommend this product to anyone struggling to find a foundation that caters to oily skin.
I did like this foundation to start of with as it lasted along time and did not go patchy. However after a month or so of wearing it I started developing patches of dry skin on my face and it would not stick them and just looked awful. I would recommended this product only to people with oily skin.
If you're wanting full coverage for an affordable price I definitely recommend this. However, it's a very matte finish so if you have dry skin it'll cling to the dry patches. However, a quick fix for that is to add just a little moisturizer to the foundation. It still gives a very flawless finish!
It's rare to find a matte foundation that stays put as the day goes by but Rimmel Stay Matte gives such a good matte finish and long lasting wear, I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin around the nose or forehead because it removes that shine that oils create on your face.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is my go to foundation at the moment, i love the coverage i love how light weight it is. I think it is perfect for oily skin and just lasts all day there is no need to reapply. i love the mousse formulation juts makes it so light and fluffy. i would definitely give it a try if i was you
This is one of my go to foundations. I have oily skin and it makes my face matte. You do have to reapply once throughout the day to make it stay matte all day. One thing i don't like about it is at the end of the day your face looks very separated and you can tell your makeup is melting off.
In my opinion it is a foundation of very dense, that is heavy. Their tones are more for people with subtle pink skin, for Latinas with yellow subtone I do not recommend them. It is necessary to apply it with the sponge beauty blender wet to make it more practical to blur it on the skin.
I was excited for this foundation because I heard great things about it, so I bought some at Boots. The packaging is cute, but I found the shades don't go pale enough for me! Also, the second you get the slightest bit sweaty the formula separates and looks awful. Would not buy again.
Amazing foundation never tried any better than this, bought it a few years ago when it first came out and never going to use a different one, i have very pale skin and the colours are great, nice pretty packaging that is simple but good looking would definitely recommend to others.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos