BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Morgan J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This matte foundation is amazing for your skin . As everybody knows ivory helps so much with acne problems and the benefactor for this make up because it's absolutely formulated to help you not breakout . This is a lot of peoples go to foundation that have really oily skin and hate putting makeup on because it will break them out . Great brand and great product , highly recommend !!
Robyn L.
Fort Sill, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Holy Grail MVP product I LOVE this stuff! It's not all at expensive, it keeps my shine under control and lasts all day. The color is a bit pink but it works well with my skin tone. I love this product. I do add a setting spray on top of it that makes it not so flat but this will always be in my makeup bag!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a great foundation for medium to heavy coverage. It's relatively lightweight and blends very easily. The only thing is, like with all heavy coverage foundations, you have to be careful not to use too much or it will cake, and I wish they made more shades! I'm very very pale but with pink/neutral undertones, and most companies, including Rimmel, only make light foundations with yellow undertones.
Rebecca R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so soft and fluffy. I love a nice matte finish to my foundation, and this paired with the Stay Matte powder is perfect. This is best when applied with a buffing brush or beauty sponge.
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I wanted to love this, I have other Rimmel foundations I love but this was awful on my dry skin. It clung to my dry spots so much. I feel like it also settled into my one wrinkle and made it look very noticeable with caking foundation in it.
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Lily H.
Let me just say... this is one of my favorite foundations of all time. it is amazingly full coverage, beautifully matte, and just great. I love love love this. I cannot stress how beautifully it glides on and stays on. it just gives you a flawless complexion. and the price? no more than five dollars. this product belongs at Sephora, that's how good it is. definitely recommend.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Kelly Ann D.
Junction City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are both pros and cons to this product. I like that it's matte but it's hard to find the right color due to the lack of tones that they offer. It does last quite a long time though.
Cia H.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm currently using this and I LOVE it! I plan to buy this again. I found this at my local Target Store and the price was very reasonable. This stays on all day until I'm ready to take it off. (I find that amazing,especially in this Phoenix , AZ heat!)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.