4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,155 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is okay especially for its price. I got it for around $2-$3 when there was a sale. Havent touched it since.
Didn't like this foundation at all. it is soo thick and heavy and gloopy. I really wanted to like it
I really like how this product feels. Very smooth and does have a matte finish. However, since I ordered this product through my univoxbox from influenster, I did not receive the right tone. I would try this product by purchasing it.
I recently tried to this to switch it up a little from my usual and this feels like I have make up caked on... And makes my skin super dry although I will say it's reallygood for hiding freckles or small blemishes you might want to hide! Good product but not my favorite!
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
I just bought this at Duane Reade for only about $5 and was SO EXCITED because MakeupByAlli on YouTube swears by it. I bought the wrong shade but was able to exchange it without issues - which says more about Duane Reade than the product but I just thought y'all should know this. Anyways. I've used it twice so far and loved it. My skin gets super oily - especially now that it's summer. My face stayed matte without looking like my skin was just boring and flat. My skin actually looked brighter and more healthy which is something I rarely say because I don't usually use foundation. With that being said, for those who don't wear foundation often - this does give off a cakey look in certain places - for me, between my eyebrows. I still love it though. It is a little hard to find the correct shade for your skin color because the bottle color is just a bit darker than the actual color product but it's still an affordable product if the drugstore doesn't let you return/exchange it. Even then - the Stay Matte Primer is equally as amazing. I didn't feel the need to set this product all over my face, just under my eyes. Overall - this product is amazing.
I tried this from my Voxbox and I have a much drier skin type. It ended up drying out my skin and didn't look good on my skin texture. Then I let my mom try it, who has combo oily/normal skin and she loved it and it looked great on her! I think it is a great product, but not good for everyone.
This stuff is so cakey and hangs on to dry patches like no other, it make me break out and over all does not look good on my skin.. threw mine out.
I love the finish, it keeps me from feeling oily and I really don't feel like I am wearing foundation at all. It is a little difficult to blend when applying.
I had heard good things about this product but was not happy with it when I tried it. I picked the lightest shade which was the light porcelan but it was still very dark on my face and made me look orange. This didn't work well with my combination skin either. Was a great price if it had worked for my skin though.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos