BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
twinkle y.
This product is okay especially for its price. I got it for around $2-$3 when there was a sale. Havent touched it since.
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like this foundation at all. it is soo thick and heavy and gloopy. I really wanted to like it
Mariela H.
Hollywood, FL
I really like how this product feels. Very smooth and does have a matte finish. However, since I ordered this product through my univoxbox from influenster, I did not receive the right tone. I would try this product by purchasing it.
Macie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried to this to switch it up a little from my usual and this feels like I have make up caked on... And makes my skin super dry although I will say it's reallygood for hiding freckles or small blemishes you might want to hide! Good product but not my favorite!
Raquel R.
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this at Duane Reade for only about $5 and was SO EXCITED because MakeupByAlli on YouTube swears by it. I bought the wrong shade but was able to exchange it without issues - which says more about Duane Reade than the product but I just thought y'all should know this. Anyways. I've used it twice so far and loved it. My skin gets super oily - especially now that it's summer. My face stayed matte without looking like my skin was just boring and flat. My skin actually looked brighter and more healthy which is something I rarely say because I don't usually use foundation. With that being said, for those who don't wear foundation often - this does give off a cakey look in certain places - for me, between my eyebrows. I still love it though. It is a little hard to find the correct shade for your skin color because the bottle color is just a bit darker than the actual color product but it's still an affordable product if the drugstore doesn't let you return/exchange it. Even then - the Stay Matte Primer is equally as amazing. I didn't feel the need to set this product all over my face, just under my eyes. Overall - this product is amazing.
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I tried this from my Voxbox and I have a much drier skin type. It ended up drying out my skin and didn't look good on my skin texture. Then I let my mom try it, who has combo oily/normal skin and she loved it and it looked great on her! I think it is a great product, but not good for everyone.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is so cakey and hangs on to dry patches like no other, it make me break out and over all does not look good on my skin.. threw mine out.
Wendy M.
Abilene, KS
I love the finish, it keeps me from feeling oily and I really don't feel like I am wearing foundation at all. It is a little difficult to blend when applying.
Shannon R.
I had heard good things about this product but was not happy with it when I tried it. I picked the lightest shade which was the light porcelan but it was still very dark on my face and made me look orange. This didn't work well with my combination skin either. Was a great price if it had worked for my skin though.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.