4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used this for a couple of weeks and I did enjoy it. However I have very sensitive skin, and after a couple weeks of usage, it made me break out.
HORRIBLE PRODUCT. i have oily skin and it gave me breakouts. the texture is bad and made my face feel cakey
Out of all the other foundations I have tried, this one is the best! It applies so well and gives me a flawless look that I have not been able to achieve with other foundations. This product also lasts throughout the day which is very helpful. It hides any blemishes or redness that I have which is a huge thing for me. Everything about this product is amazing!!
This foundation was purchased for me as a gift, I know buy it every time. Stays on all day and even when I sweat it stays in good condition. I was very impressed with it in comparison to my old foundation. I only use a little on a makeup brush and the product goes a long way! Totally worth trying!
The best drugstore foundation. I have keratosis pilaris( red cheeks) and this foundation completely covers it. Love the thickness, and the fact that it stays on all day. I only buy this foundation now.
I wish I could give this five stars because I Love the formulation, it keeps me matte all day, the coverage is superb. I just wish the range of shades they offer went darker. I am a medium skin tone and the darkest they have is 300 sand, it's too light for me.
I love this stuff. It hides just about every imperfection I would like to cover up. It's super easy to use and I love that it's thick because I don't have to put too much on and it lasts all day. I have had the same tube for awhile now and I use it every day.
I bought the full sized product because I had heard good reviews on it. I couldn't agree more. It is by far my favorite foundation. I recently ran out and had to use some of my older foundation, and I was sad all day! the coverage with this is amazing, and a little goes a very long way!
I use this for my oily skin and it does control oils and things like that and it's not heavy on the skin but it kind of sits on the skin and it is vary thick and is hard to make look more natural can I say. For the price it is good but the consistency would and could be way more thin
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I received this product in the UniVoxBox (in light porcelain) and fell in love. It's hard for me to find makeup that matches my complexion and that isn't too dark. This was perfect. It isn't heavy and I forget that I'm even wearing it. It blends well and stays put. I've been using the same tube for over a year now, and haven't run out yet. I found that if you cut the tube open once you think it's empty, that there's a ton of product left stuck to the sides. I put the rest in a small container. It keeps my spots covered and makes my skin look flawless. #makeupmvp
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos