8 colors available

Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation I use once in a while but not a go to. It is good for oily skin because it is a matte foundation. It is medium coverage and is buildable. It can look cakey if not blended well. I don't know if I would buy again. Just too many other foundations I like better.
Gerda R.
Gerda R.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Okay. So I was hesitated to buy this foundation, because I thought it can be a little caky, but it is not! It' s perfect for my oily skin and controls my oils. And I couldn't be more happy about the price, it is so afordable! If you have an oily skin definitely go for it!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
For the first few days of using this foundation, I was really impressed with how my skin looked: however, it then started to badly show up dry patches so the finish was very uneven. The foundation itself is good coverage wise but I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid foundation is alright. It has medium coverage and stays on most of the day. I've used this foundation to work every so often. It's good enough for the price that it is. I would buy this product again for days that I'm lazy and don't want to put effort in.
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
This foundation did not work at all for my skin , the coverage and finish are great but within ours of wearing it there was extreme creasing and patchiness. The oily areas of my face such as my t-zone and smile lines looked like the foundation was melting off
Katie J.
Katie J.
Plymouth, Devon
I love the application I get from this foundation. I use my beauty blender to apply and I just love the coverage I get. There is a really nice range of skin tones and I really like the fact that it does not oxidise. You can build this up and it last the day.
April W.
April W.
Canberra
I love this foundation, I have been using this as my go to product every day for over a year. It is full coverage, long wearing and has a really nice finish. I would say it suits more of an oily/ combination skin type as it is quite dry. Would 100% recommend
Emma L.
Emma L.
Dunedin, new Zealand
Amazing foundation! Don't have to use powder to set it, sits so nicely on the skin and lasts all day. Really nice matte finish and the best coverage! Found I didn't need to use any concealer. Price is affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Faye C.
Faye C.
Hertfordshire
This is really amazing!! I started using this ages ago!! It is really easy and quick to apply and use, it takes a few minutes each day!! I bought it at boots. I've only bought it once at it lasts ages!! Iwould reccomend this however it isnt full coverage!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Landmark, MB
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation is nice, but I find its a little heavy and sometimes settles into my pores more than I would have liked, even with a really good primer. The coverage is pretty good, but wears quote a bit throughout the day. Probably would not buy again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.