BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
Christy M.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Stay matte is great if you first use moisturizer or it will flake as you apply. Very smooth and stays on all day.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Coral Springs, FL
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Amazing coverage! I have extremely oily skin and this works wonders ladies!
Hope Y.
Hope Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I am in love with it. It provides amazing coverage with just one coat, can be buildable. I have dark moles and was able to conceal it with this foundation. Awesome! I love the matte finish, it looks so flawless. I notice that I can get a bit cakey if i apply a thick coat or too much. The product is easy to blend, light weight, and has good shine/oil control. It's definitely my new favorite. I highly recommend. =)
Columbia, SC
I found this while wandering around my local Rite Aid. I'm a sucker for foundations and have a ton. This one was on sale and a coupon was also offered at the display. I believe I ended up paying around $2 for this and I still think I got a great deal. I find myself reaching for this more than I do any of my other face products. It applies smoothly and evenly and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm very fair and bought the lightest shade which I think is called Porcelain). Very happy with this product and will absolutely be purchasing it again.
Kayli B.
Kayli B.
New Castle, PA
This is a decent primer, but I didn't really get the matte effect. I felt that it was kind of sticky and heavy, but it did the job. I'll keep using this one while I have it, but next time I'll probably think about trying something new.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I switched over from using a tarte product that I loved to something more cost efficient. At first I was skeptical since this product is only 5 dollars, but I love it! It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or shiny, and it provide great coverage without looking thick or cakey. I have sensitive skin, and so far have had no issues with this product!
Marina P.
Marina P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of my new favorite foundations because it actually looks natural on me! The color is actually light enough to match my skin and the matte finish controls oil without being harsh on skin.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.