8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Saeida s.
Saeida s.
Mirpur, Dhaka
Great coverage! But too thick! literally cant feel your pores breathe. terrible choice if your have wrinkles and fine lines! it accentuates them! makes you look like a grease ball at the end of the day! Wont last you more 3-4 hour if you go without a primer! Very cakey. Not buildable. Not worth purchasing!
Ioana I.
Ioana I.
My all time fave foundation!Great coverage,it does what it says and looks beautiful on the skin!I like that it's super affordable and you can buy it from any local drugstore.It's very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a foundation that has good coverage and it's not pricey at all
Johanna D.
Johanna D.
I adore this foundation! I have VERY oily skin and some acne scaring but this foundation keeps me oil free and my blemishes completely covered all day! The Ivory color is a perfect match for my fair skin. I would recommend this product to anyone struggling to find a foundation that caters to oily skin.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I did like this foundation to start of with as it lasted along time and did not go patchy. However after a month or so of wearing it I started developing patches of dry skin on my face and it would not stick them and just looked awful. I would recommended this product only to people with oily skin.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're wanting full coverage for an affordable price I definitely recommend this. However, it's a very matte finish so if you have dry skin it'll cling to the dry patches. However, a quick fix for that is to add just a little moisturizer to the foundation. It still gives a very flawless finish!
Eve W.
Eve W.
Hull
It's rare to find a matte foundation that stays put as the day goes by but Rimmel Stay Matte gives such a good matte finish and long lasting wear, I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin around the nose or forehead because it removes that shine that oils create on your face.
Shay D.
Shay D.
Gillitts
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is my go to foundation at the moment, i love the coverage i love how light weight it is. I think it is perfect for oily skin and just lasts all day there is no need to reapply. i love the mousse formulation juts makes it so light and fluffy. i would definitely give it a try if i was you
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Halifax , NS
This is one of my go to foundations. I have oily skin and it makes my face matte. You do have to reapply once throughout the day to make it stay matte all day. One thing i don't like about it is at the end of the day your face looks very separated and you can tell your makeup is melting off.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
In my opinion it is a foundation of very dense, that is heavy. Their tones are more for people with subtle pink skin, for Latinas with yellow subtone I do not recommend them. It is necessary to apply it with the sponge beauty blender wet to make it more practical to blur it on the skin.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
I was excited for this foundation because I heard great things about it, so I bought some at Boots. The packaging is cute, but I found the shades don't go pale enough for me! Also, the second you get the slightest bit sweaty the formula separates and looks awful. Would not buy again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.