BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lauren Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I am not normally a fan of mousse foundations because they tend to feel really heavy (I'm looking at you CoverGirl), but such was not the case with Rimmel's newest foundation - it's so light that you forget you are wearing it!

It has great coverage and goes on really smoothly (especially if you use a BeautyBlender).

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Tiffany H.
I received this in my Rimmel StayMatte VoxBox, and I love it. I have combination skin, so it can be hard for me to find a good foundation that doesn't crease or look oily by the end of the day. This stuff was fantastic. Great coverage, doesn't look caked-on, blends well, lasts all day, and a little goes a long way.
Jannatul R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this foundation though I got the wrong Shade.But Thinking to try the right shade.
It's really light weight and gives flawless finish!
If you have oily skin then you must try this one.
best for oily skin.
When I applied it, I feel my skin hydrates a lot without any greasy feelings.And it's really blend well on my skin too
Love how it feel on my skin.
Heather H.
APO
Review for: 203 True Beige
A medium coverage matte foundation. Great for oily skin but for dry to normal it is best used when skin is well moisturized or mixing with another foundation.
Rheanna j.
Tucson, AZ
Good for oily shiny complexion helps reduce and shininess. I don't find it Super thick and heavy i find it light and super luxurious
Jen A.
I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
Ashley D.
Fall River, MA
Now my problem might of been my skin type but every way i tried to use this, beauty blender, brush, fingers, wet the brush and blender, used moisturizer, everything i could and this product still clung to my dry spots. I don't think someone with very dry skin like myself should use it, that being said you may love it if you are very oily.
Amy K.
Lexington, KY
After having used this foundation for about a week, I've been really happy with it's performance. It's incredibly easy to blend and creates a natural yet flawless matte appearance. Unfortunately on my incredibly oily skin, even with powdering, it doesn't stay matte for more than an hour. However, it wears well and doesn't break down overtime or oxidize, which is a real bonus. I love how quick this foundation is to use, unlike a lot of matte/long-wearing foundations, this one blends so quickly that it's great for those in-a-hurry mornings! I'd definitely recommend this foundation. I think it's a great bargain for the beautiful finish it creates.
Liz M.
This has been one of the best foundations i have ever used! It has become one of the foundation that i reach for every day... Not caky on me, it blends smoothly.
Tailor C.
Arlington, TX
Very matifiying! It goes on smooth, and covers up imperfections, redness, and dark spots with ease. Blends very easily, just need a very small amount of the product!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.