4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,098 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
Stay matte is great if you first use moisturizer or it will flake as you apply. Very smooth and stays on all day.
I really like it and they actually have me shade! Whoop whoop! It doesn't have a yucky feeling on my skin like other foundations that I've tried. Overall this product is amazing!! :)
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Amazing coverage! I have extremely oily skin and this works wonders ladies!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I am in love with it. It provides amazing coverage with just one coat, can be buildable. I have dark moles and was able to conceal it with this foundation. Awesome! I love the matte finish, it looks so flawless. I notice that I can get a bit cakey if i apply a thick coat or too much. The product is easy to blend, light weight, and has good shine/oil control. It's definitely my new favorite. I highly recommend. =)
I found this while wandering around my local Rite Aid. I'm a sucker for foundations and have a ton. This one was on sale and a coupon was also offered at the display. I believe I ended up paying around $2 for this and I still think I got a great deal. I find myself reaching for this more than I do any of my other face products. It applies smoothly and evenly and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm very fair and bought the lightest shade which I think is called Porcelain). Very happy with this product and will absolutely be purchasing it again.
This is a decent primer, but I didn't really get the matte effect. I felt that it was kind of sticky and heavy, but it did the job. I'll keep using this one while I have it, but next time I'll probably think about trying something new.
I switched over from using a tarte product that I loved to something more cost efficient. At first I was skeptical since this product is only 5 dollars, but I love it! It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or shiny, and it provide great coverage without looking thick or cakey. I have sensitive skin, and so far have had no issues with this product!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of my new favorite foundations because it actually looks natural on me! The color is actually light enough to match my skin and the matte finish controls oil without being harsh on skin.
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos