4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a great product! It has really great coverage and it's not sticky or extremely obvious like other brands. It's not a full coverage foundation, so if that's what you're looking for maybe this isn't for you, but it applies very smoothly.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is the best one I have found so far. I love the coverage I get with it and it really does match my skin tone. The only downside is everyday I use it I have to exfoliate right before I use other wise it looks horrible and scaly
This my number one all time favorite drug store matte foundation. It stays on all day. Doesn't look cakey or feel heavy or anything like that. It is medium to full coverage so you don't even need a concealer honestly that's how awesome it is.
I switched to this makeup foundation because my previous foundation had a very light coverage and I wanted something more lastly. This foundation covers very well without feeling very thick. It is a great price and I will continue to buy this
Not a fan, for some reason this makes my skin look really chalky and weird. I use the lightest shade, porcelain so maybe that's why but the other colors are too dark. I also feel like the product doesn't blend well or easily. It seems thick.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I hated this foundation. It was way too thick and mousses for me and just did not work on my skin. It could possibly work for someone with oily skin but on my it just separated after an hours wear and none of the colors matched me properly.
Great price, great with oily skin, and great coverage. It isn't too easy to apply because it dries quickly and also really hard to match skin I bought the natural beige because that's what I use in ALL foundations but this one was too dark!
I love everything about this foundation except the shades. I'm usually ivory so I got "true ivory" and it's way too dark. The cream is definitely matte when it sets and a little goes a long way so the small tube is not as bad as I thought.
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
One of my number one favorites for a drugstore foundation. It applies so smooth and I have combination skin and I dont have any un even spots at all when I use this. I most definitely recommend to everyone no matter what your skin type is.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos