Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 404 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
With all that said, the reason I said this foundation was 'okay' is because of my dry skin. It took a good bit of effort for me to completely blend this out, and it seemed to accentuate my dry patches. I have high hopes that use of the Stay Matte Primer beforehand will help diminish these problems though! I would definitely recommend giving the Stay Matte Foundation a try to see how it works for you!
I will say, this did give a good amount of coverage, as you can see in the photo it covered up some blemishes on my face rather well.
On the bottle it claims to be lightweight, shine free, and natural looking. I would say 2/3 of these claims are incorrect.
It is a lightweight formula and blends very well into the skin.
However, it did not cover up any shine of my face, it actually made it look and feel even more greasy than w/o make-up.
As for the natural looking claim, you can kind of tell in the photo that it left my skin looking like I had makeup caked onto my face, when it reality I had used a pea sized (or smaller) amount of the product. It did feel pretty soft though
It is a pretty good product, and I will probably continue to use the bottle I was given, but it is not something I will buy again. I would much rather use my CoverGirl 3-in-1 liquid foundation.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos