BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I like this product because it is a mousse and it is full coverage. But it feels very heavy on. I don't feel it pairs well with combination skin. It wasn't very long lasting for me. It basically slid off the moment I touched my face.
Laura B.
Hard to find a color that fits me perfect but this is it! Coverage is definitely better that comparable prices products AND even better than the higher priced ones I've found. I use this as a concealer and then finish with a powder.
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are like me and are a person with large pores, this product is definitely not for you. When I tested this product on the back of my hand in the store I was in love. The creamy mousse texture was to die for! It was so thick yet light and airy while also having a smooth matte finish. When I tried to actually use it on my face, however it was just too dry. It smeared in streaks and was way too thick and cakey. The pores on my nose actually looked like white polka dots as the foundation filled right in to the pores. I have never had this happen and I even used a pore filling/minimizing primer. I then thought what if I mix it with either a tinted bb cream or a liquid foundation to make it wetter and it still streaked on my temples and made my pores look ghastly. Maybe if you have less problematic skin this could be for you, but this is totally a regrettable purchase for me.
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
I has a full coverage but when its humid it starts to feel heavy and becomes cakey. It lasts long but i have to make sure that inwill be staying indoor if im gonna use it. Its affordable but i will not definitely get another one..
Mickayla J.
Winston, OR
Very, very cakey. I used this a lot when I first started getting into makeup and thought it looked great untill I started trying other things. Shows so much texture and very drying.
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Not a fan of this product at all. It stuck to my dry patches and left my skin looking cakey. It's very heavy and not easy to spread. I felt like it did last awhile. I would not recommend this product to others unless you mixed it
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
I do enjoy this foundation . Ive heard and read great reviews about this but i do always keep in mind that all skin tones are different and that all products work differently. I use this more like an everyday application because it leaves such a natural look and makes my skin tone look great. ( Although I prefer to save my fave matte foundation for dates and events) But it does not minimize my pores as much as my other products do( which is no big deal) and it covers light blemishes.But! Rimmel London also carry other products to compromise with.Such as the Stay Matte powder which is a product I cannot wait to test out and review next and most likely apply it with this foundation . Which I'm sure I will not be disappointed by because this brand really carries great products that I enjoy .
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! This is when I realized that lightweight to one person is different to another. It was not lightweight in my skin. I felt like it has full and excessive coverage and I would definitely not buy it again. I wish I could return.
Miranda H.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this product, it's really affordable and has great coverage. I work 12 hour night shifts and it stays on all night without needing touch ups. It's also great because it's a mousse and helps with dryness. I'd absolutely recommend.
Telika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is matte. It doesn't crease. I like the application which is medium but buildable. In my area or town there is not a big color selection so to me Rimmel is not women of color friendly but the foundation is nice
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.