8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Caridad H.
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
This is a great product! It has really great coverage and it's not sticky or extremely obvious like other brands. It's not a full coverage foundation, so if that's what you're looking for maybe this isn't for you, but it applies very smoothly.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is the best one I have found so far. I love the coverage I get with it and it really does match my skin tone. The only downside is everyday I use it I have to exfoliate right before I use other wise it looks horrible and scaly
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
This my number one all time favorite drug store matte foundation. It stays on all day. Doesn't look cakey or feel heavy or anything like that. It is medium to full coverage so you don't even need a concealer honestly that's how awesome it is.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched to this makeup foundation because my previous foundation had a very light coverage and I wanted something more lastly. This foundation covers very well without feeling very thick. It is a great price and I will continue to buy this
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Not a fan, for some reason this makes my skin look really chalky and weird. I use the lightest shade, porcelain so maybe that's why but the other colors are too dark. I also feel like the product doesn't blend well or easily. It seems thick.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I hated this foundation. It was way too thick and mousses for me and just did not work on my skin. It could possibly work for someone with oily skin but on my it just separated after an hours wear and none of the colors matched me properly.
Great price, great with oily skin, and great coverage. It isn't too easy to apply because it dries quickly and also really hard to match skin I bought the natural beige because that's what I use in ALL foundations but this one was too dark!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this foundation except the shades. I'm usually ivory so I got "true ivory" and it's way too dark. The cream is definitely matte when it sets and a little goes a long way so the small tube is not as bad as I thought.
Eva C.
Eva C.
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my number one favorites for a drugstore foundation. It applies so smooth and I have combination skin and I dont have any un even spots at all when I use this. I most definitely recommend to everyone no matter what your skin type is.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.