BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ariana B.
Corona, CA
This has got to be the worst matte foundation I've tried. I think you must be extremely oily to pull this one off and have no blemishes of any kind. This just makes you look dry and caky. I am not even going to try this again.
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is one if the best foundations in drugstores! It doesn't leave you shiny & it's good for my skin type; which is oily!
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
Anissa J.
This foundation is so great and is the most amazing price! It lasts all day long, and when it says Matte it is NO JOKE! You don't need a powder at all. This is the most matte foundation you will ever use. I love the creamy mousse texture. Just wish it came in more shade varieties.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very lightweight, full coverage, buildable foundation. (I am so impressed with the coverage!) And it works wonders for my skin in this colder, dryer weather. Creamy and very pigmented, not at all chalky!
Christine W.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in a voxbox. I was pleasently surprised. I had never used a matte before and can now say it is all I will be using. My skin is beautiful! It is not greasy it stays on all day and the color choices and beautiful.
Danielle E.
NORTH BALDWIN, NY
I enjoy this foundation for its coverage but it is not my all time favorite after time it gets cakey. I do love how it matched my skin tone!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Sara S.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this because it was recommended by someone on instagram. I asked what foundation she was using because her face was flawless. While the foundation is thick, a little goes a long way. I have found the best way to apply is using a sponge and patting in on my face. It really does keep my face from being shiny and provides the coverage I want.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin. This foundation looks flawless regardless. Many recommend using it if you have oily skin.. I decided to try it anyways. I am very fair and could pull off light ivory, but porcelain may work best for me. A little product goes a long way!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.