8 colors available

Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got my Uni Voxbox today, and this is one of my favorite products from the bunch. It has such amazing coverage. Really impressed.
Alli L.
Alli L.
Lexington, KY
I was excited to get this product in my UniVoxBox and couldn't wait to try it. I was incredibly disappointed with the results I got. The foundation is cakey and comes off easily. It made my skin look scaly and dry, which is not a problem I usually have. It didn't blend well with my skin tone, either. I will definitely not be making the switch.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I hated this product. It literally just laid on the top of skin and it looked so cackey on the face. I tried using a brush and a beauty blender and even just my hands and it would not blend at all. Not a fan of this product at all.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
Not bad for $7. Give you a clean finish look. Not to heavy on the face. No streak marks.
jean s.
jean s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not really sure if its the foundation or my skin, but first of all my skin did not like this product, maybe because i prefer liquidy foundation. plus it broke me out after one use.
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
It has amazing coverage, but I'm an incredibly pale person and ever the lightest shade was still to dark for me.
selena l.
selena l.
I bought this foundation not so long ago and its pretty good. It covers good and it actually is pretty light on the skin. Honestly thought i might not like it because i have tried a mousse foundation and didn't like it. But i like this foundation.
Niki M.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
Hope Y.
Hope Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I am in love with it. It provides amazing coverage with just one coat, can be buildable. I have dark moles and was able to conceal it with this foundation. Awesome! I love the matte finish, it looks so flawless. I notice that I can get a bit cakey if i apply a thick coat or too much. The product is easy to blend, light weight, and has good shine/oil control. It's definitely my new favorite. I highly recommend. =)
Marina P.
Marina P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of my new favorite foundations because it actually looks natural on me! The color is actually light enough to match my skin and the matte finish controls oil without being harsh on skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.