4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I just got my Uni Voxbox today, and this is one of my favorite products from the bunch. It has such amazing coverage. Really impressed.
I was excited to get this product in my UniVoxBox and couldn't wait to try it. I was incredibly disappointed with the results I got. The foundation is cakey and comes off easily. It made my skin look scaly and dry, which is not a problem I usually have. It didn't blend well with my skin tone, either. I will definitely not be making the switch.
I hated this product. It literally just laid on the top of skin and it looked so cackey on the face. I tried using a brush and a beauty blender and even just my hands and it would not blend at all. Not a fan of this product at all.
Not bad for $7. Give you a clean finish look. Not to heavy on the face. No streak marks.
Im not really sure if its the foundation or my skin, but first of all my skin did not like this product, maybe because i prefer liquidy foundation. plus it broke me out after one use.
It has amazing coverage, but I'm an incredibly pale person and ever the lightest shade was still to dark for me.
I bought this foundation not so long ago and its pretty good. It covers good and it actually is pretty light on the skin. Honestly thought i might not like it because i have tried a mousse foundation and didn't like it. But i like this foundation.
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I am in love with it. It provides amazing coverage with just one coat, can be buildable. I have dark moles and was able to conceal it with this foundation. Awesome! I love the matte finish, it looks so flawless. I notice that I can get a bit cakey if i apply a thick coat or too much. The product is easy to blend, light weight, and has good shine/oil control. It's definitely my new favorite. I highly recommend. =)
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of my new favorite foundations because it actually looks natural on me! The color is actually light enough to match my skin and the matte finish controls oil without being harsh on skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos