BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
kristen t.
I actually like this foundation. I'm not a big foundation wearer but this one i liked. it had a great matte finish and lasted a good while. it felt light on my skin and paired graeat with the stay matte powder
Kaylee W.
This is awesome for special occasions or date night ect. but I have highly acne prone skin and two days after using this my skin goes nuts. the coverage is amazing though and its not as cakey as I expected.
Ana M.
I have tried so many different foundations because I have a very oily T-zone. This is the only one that keeps me matt longer. I am also so impressed at the level of coverage. The only thing that I don't like is that you can really tell your wearing make up. It is not very natural looking. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for just 4.99$. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shayla K.
Slippery Rock, PA
I just bought this the other day because my Target was out of my shade in both Maybelline FitMe foundation and Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous :( so I wanted to still get something affordable so I went for this Rimmel since it was under $6. It's not a bad foundation, it does it's job for the most part! I think though it would be better if I would've purchased a shade darker than I did. It feels smooth on my skin and covers well so I would definitely buy it again!
Daiana M.
layton
I like this product plus it's affordable!!!! It feels nice on my skin it gives me a nice coverage I use primer first because my skin tends to be oily but definitely recommended!! 😉
Lenice G.
Its so perfect my skin is oily and this foundation cover it perfectly I don't feel that I have foundation. I live in Puerto Rico so is Tropical here and is hot but the fundation work 100%.
Analy M.
Aurora, IL
It's a good matte foundation for oily skin, I just think there should be more tones to it because none of the tones are close to my skin color!
Hillary G.
I like it but i think this may not work in mature skin beacause I'm 18 years old and i hace some "wrinckles" in my under eye is natural i think and this foundation make they look so much worst, so i thin this is so perfect for oily skin but not so mature or damage skin..
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very thick formula NOT "feather light" as it states. It feels like you are wearing makeup when you are wearing this foundation. It smears all over my clothes when I'm wearing this foundation. This foundation broke me out as well, I am not a fan of this foundation at all!!
Heather C.
Big Bear City, CA
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.