8 colors available

Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Hoddesdon , Hertfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would be best for an oily skin type however even for oily skin throughout the day a lot of skin come back. It's supposed to be a matte finish but it doesn't actually dried down completely, and when you touch your face it transfers. I didn't enjoy this however I'm giving it a 2 stars because I like the concept of a moose which most brands haven't come out with.
Karoline A.
Karoline A.
This foundation is a tricky one!! The formula is soooo thick and pasty. You have to be wearing a GREAT primer underneath for this to work better as it can completely sink in to your creases and just hide there. The coverage is great, I would honestly say this is full on coverage but if you have dry skin this is not the one for you as it leaves your skin even dryer
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
miami, florida
I really love this drugstore foundation. This is the second time I bought it. I have normal/oily skin and this works perfect for me! I love the shine control and the matte effect!. It's a little bit heavy because is a liquid mousse but if you blend it in the right way looks flawless and it has really good price!. I definitely recommend this product.
Bella S.
Bella S.
This is I believe the second foundation I ever used. I absolutely loved this foundation as it was light weight yet amazing coverage, though these days I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer light coverage as I feel not myself when I have lots of makeup on. I'd definitely recommend this to people who want a light weight, full coverage, mousse foundation!
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
I have dry dehydrated skin and when i used this foundation in the ivory colour i found it to be quite dry on the skin, like another user had pointed it out, i did also find it to be too matte amd didn't like the feel of it. It did look good onthe skin but i wouldn't repurchase as i prefer to have a foundation which makes my skin feel hydrated.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
Great coverage, but it is definitely not a product that is ideal for oily skin. I found that it broke me out quite excessively after use. Also, not a fan of the texture of this product - it is really thick and difficult to blend out evenly all over the face. Also found that the color oxides quite quickly after some time. Will not repurchase.
Frances B.
Frances B.
Not only its an affordable foundation, it also works pretty well. Something that I love the most about it, is the fact that you get a decent coverage really quick without needing too much product! Considering that I suffer from acne and rosácea this works amazing , also is great for oily skin. Give it a chance you won't regret it! ;)
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
This is a full coverage foundation! I use it as a concealer since it is so pigmented! I wouldn't wear it all over the face, since it can be drying. You get a lot of product, and if you set it with a powder, it will stay on for a nice amount of time! I have a hard time finding things light enough for my skin, but I found it here!
Venelina G.
Venelina G.
I heard a lot of great review about this foundation and I could not wait to try it.Well, I could not be more disappinted with it. I tried applying it every possible way so it doesn't look cakey, but no success and after an hour of wear it oxidizes and I start look orangy. 2* for the coverage and it actually mattyfied my skin.
Geena C.
Geena C.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Way to thick! this formula may be great if you have seriously oily skin, but for my combination skin this just didn't sit nicely on the face. It just seemed to look cakey even when using a small amount. I tried using a multitude of primers and moisturizers including the rimmel stay mate but it just looked terrible on my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.