BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Emily J.
I love this foundation! I was a little skeptical at first because it was so cheap, but it applies so creamy and has really good coverage. It looks nice on the skin, and it lasts a long time too, by the end of the day to still looks pretty good.
Ashley T.
Dallas, TX
I really like this foundation. It's good coverage but doesn't feel heavy. I like the matte finish as many times my face ends up oily with other foundations.
Carmen A.
I don't use this for my whole face but I use it for under eye coverage. It's a thicker coverage but doesn't get oily which I like!
Marialvis P.

Very good coverage half serves me for my oily skin, the only thing is that the ivory tone is clearer than what is shown on the packaging
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Amazing. I bought this from my local Walmart because I saw it on the shelf, and it looked promising. And its affordable. So when I tried it, I wasn't expecting it to be so amazing. The mousse is really lightweight and not cakey at all. I used the Original Beauty Blender to apply it, and it felt heavenly. Don't be afraid that its a small container, a little bit goes a long way! Love it!
Kaylee W.
This is awesome for special occasions or date night ect. but I have highly acne prone skin and two days after using this my skin goes nuts. the coverage is amazing though and its not as cakey as I expected.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
I am convinced this foundation is the best drugstore foundation for oily skin. You can't beat the price! I apply this on top of the Rimmell Stay Matte primer and top it with loose powder and finish it all off with NYX Matte setting spray. I have an extremely oily face AND I live in Florida, but this foundation alongside the other products leave me oil free- even in the humid heat of summer!
Elinor A.
This base is ideal for all types of mixed, dry or greasy skins. You should know how to apply it because if you do not have a crack, it is better to use a sponge instead of a drill. Ideal for a natural makeup if you only use that and some lip.
Ana R.
This is a nice affordable foundation.
It gives great coverage. Its perfect for people with oily skin.
I have dry skin and this works for me, but I do have to use quite a bit of moisturizer before applying it. I find this foundation is best applied with a wet sponge. I use it with the Real Techniques Complexion sponge. You only need a little bit of product to get a nice coverage. A tube of this will last quite a while.
Rabia M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage and if you let it sit a while after applying with a damp beauty sponge, the coverage actually doesn't look cakey on me. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation! Just don't forget a little highlighter so you don't look flat!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.