4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox , the product it self is good i like the color and consistency, but i didn't like that fact that i felt that i had to put a lot on like usually a little goes a long way with foundations, it remined me more of a bb cream, but i did like the way it felt on my skin, so light weight it's more for a daily wear, not I'm going out to a club i need heavy makeup wear, over all good product !
I have a very hard skin color to match but they had the match for me! I was so happy when I put it on I hardly even had to blend it matched that well although it is easy to blend it has very buildable coverage and looks nice on skin
Love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation I have found so far for it! A little goes a long way, too, which is great because it's so cheap! Covers really well, and doesn't look cakey. Really long lasting too!
I received this via my voxbox and I must say that I love it! I only have ever used powers such as bare minerals as a cover up with my face but after receiving this product, I know that there is actually a foundation that will not clog my pores. I would not have bought this product, but now after using it I would highly recommend using it!
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I love it! Do be careful if you get dry skin or patches cuz they will show up!
Have this in the color True Ivory and the reason I bought this was because I had seen it on YouTube of girls saying that they liked it and stuff. I just had to try it and let me tell you... The color is good and the coverage it great but it broke me out.. Wish it hadn't cause I really liked the texture of it and everything !
I don't use foundation on a regular basis because I don't like to feel like I have a mask on. This foundation I will definitely be trying. Very matte and not heavy. Good for oily skin.
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
It felt a little heavy on my skin and made me break out a little bit around my chin. The color I received was also a little lighter than what I'm used to but this product could be best suited for the colder months when my skin is drier and less oily.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos