8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Alamo, TX
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Stockton, CA
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox , the product it self is good i like the color and consistency, but i didn't like that fact that i felt that i had to put a lot on like usually a little goes a long way with foundations, it remined me more of a bb cream, but i did like the way it felt on my skin, so light weight it's more for a daily wear, not I'm going out to a club i need heavy makeup wear, over all good product !
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Sayville, NY
I have a very hard skin color to match but they had the match for me! I was so happy when I put it on I hardly even had to blend it matched that well although it is easy to blend it has very buildable coverage and looks nice on skin
Carli R.
Carli R.
Shelton, CT
Love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation I have found so far for it! A little goes a long way, too, which is great because it's so cheap! Covers really well, and doesn't look cakey. Really long lasting too!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Macomb, MI
I received this via my voxbox and I must say that I love it! I only have ever used powers such as bare minerals as a cover up with my face but after receiving this product, I know that there is actually a foundation that will not clog my pores. I would not have bought this product, but now after using it I would highly recommend using it!
Candace V.
Candace V.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I love it! Do be careful if you get dry skin or patches cuz they will show up!
Jeannette G.
Jeannette G.
Wellton, AZ
Have this in the color True Ivory and the reason I bought this was because I had seen it on YouTube of girls saying that they liked it and stuff. I just had to try it and let me tell you... The color is good and the coverage it great but it broke me out.. Wish it hadn't cause I really liked the texture of it and everything !
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
norwich, CT
I don't use foundation on a regular basis because I don't like to feel like I have a mask on. This foundation I will definitely be trying. Very matte and not heavy. Good for oily skin.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt a little heavy on my skin and made me break out a little bit around my chin. The color I received was also a little lighter than what I'm used to but this product could be best suited for the colder months when my skin is drier and less oily.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.