BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
Kelly S.
Pigeon, Mi
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation. It's lightweight but covers great without a cakey look!
Samantha A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
For about $4 or so, depending obviously on where you are, you definitely cannot beat it! It's light, covers great, and comes in super light colors for all of us fair skined ladies.
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE daily foundation. I have combination skin and when you pair this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte primer it is flawless. Super light weight coverage but is actually broad spectrum which I love! I have been using this product for about 7 months now religiously and have yet to find a drug store product that can compare.
Lizeth P.
Sioux Falls
Love this foundation it's on my face all day it is great for oily skin . Only downside is it doesn't come in a big bottle more like a medium size .
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
The best drugstore foundation. I have keratosis pilaris( red cheeks) and this foundation completely covers it. Love the thickness, and the fact that it stays on all day. I only buy this foundation now.
Destanie S.
Clovis, CA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. A little goes a LONG way with this foundation. It also gives more coverage than most but it can get cakey if you apply too much. I have found that it does tend to wear off pretty fast compared to other mousse foundations that I have used but it is also pretty good for the price. I may also buy the primer and see if it helps. It is very light weight and makes me feel like I don't even have makeup on which is amazing. I would recommend this for a casual day and not too much for a night out kind of foundation.
ANGELYD D.
I have been using this for a while, i have an oily type of skin and it works so perfect for me because i don't have to use powder for a mate look so i definitely recommended
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Inn the summer time when my face is a little oilier it does great...covers great stays great, gets into creases a little but it's expected ...not loving it in the winter colder Drier months.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.