8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Janet R.
Janet R.
Tucson, AZ
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I have oily skin I tend to have dry patches on my nose and it sink into my dry spots and pores which is a no no but other areas it's alright.
Jennifer D.
First time I used it I thought it was very heavy looking. To me it looked like I had a ton of make up on but then after a little blending and setting it it looked A LOT better. A little of it goes a long way.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
Loved the finish and the color just melted into my skin completely. Easy to apply too. It's downfall was longevity. Applied it at 8 am only lasted until 12 (with primer).
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought and tried this foundation out of curiosity to see if it would stand up to my oily skin, and it did! Personally, I like using foundations that allow me to achieve the "matte look" without having to cake on too much makeup. It also did not give me any problems with my sensitive skin based on the the full week I have been using it for now.
Cameron N.
Cameron N.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this foundation, it goes on smoothly, its full coverage, and last for a long time. However, i found it really difficult to color match to my face. I have ended up mixing two colors together, as it seems most of the shades are pink toned, when I'm more neutral.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Salem, NH
I have incredibly fair/pale skin so it's very hard to match the color perfectly, so the shade wasn't a good match. Aside from that, this product made my skin break out!

NEVER using this again.
Reedley, CA
It covers pretty good and for 5 bucks you can"t beat it! It is a very thick foundation and has the ability to get cakey.
Sumayyah S.
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I wanted to love this foundation because I love Rimmel products but it just didn't work for me. The color I got looked ashy on my face and blotchy even though I moisturized and primed before so I ended up giving this to my cousin. It works for her as long as she puts on a darker powder to even out the ashy tone of the foundation.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.