4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
Even though I have oily skin I tend to have dry patches on my nose and it sink into my dry spots and pores which is a no no but other areas it's alright.
First time I used it I thought it was very heavy looking. To me it looked like I had a ton of make up on but then after a little blending and setting it it looked A LOT better. A little of it goes a long way.
Loved the finish and the color just melted into my skin completely. Easy to apply too. It's downfall was longevity. Applied it at 8 am only lasted until 12 (with primer).
I bought and tried this foundation out of curiosity to see if it would stand up to my oily skin, and it did! Personally, I like using foundations that allow me to achieve the "matte look" without having to cake on too much makeup. It also did not give me any problems with my sensitive skin based on the the full week I have been using it for now.
I really like this foundation, it goes on smoothly, its full coverage, and last for a long time. However, i found it really difficult to color match to my face. I have ended up mixing two colors together, as it seems most of the shades are pink toned, when I'm more neutral.
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
I have incredibly fair/pale skin so it's very hard to match the color perfectly, so the shade wasn't a good match. Aside from that, this product made my skin break out!
NEVER using this again.
NEVER using this again.
It covers pretty good and for 5 bucks you can"t beat it! It is a very thick foundation and has the ability to get cakey.
I wanted to love this foundation because I love Rimmel products but it just didn't work for me. The color I got looked ashy on my face and blotchy even though I moisturized and primed before so I ended up giving this to my cousin. It works for her as long as she puts on a darker powder to even out the ashy tone of the foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos