8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I got this product in the #univoxbox and I love it! It matches my skin perfectly and is very smooth and light weight. I love Rimmel London, they have some of the best products for a very affordable price as well.
Denise R.
Denise R.
North port , FL
I am a huge BB cream wearer because all foundation look cakey on me no matter what brush I use to apply. This foundation makes your skin look like skin, but better! Light coverage but enough! I would definitely repurchase.

I received this complimentary from Influenster.
selena l.
selena l.
I bought this foundation not so long ago and its pretty good. It covers good and it actually is pretty light on the skin. Honestly thought i might not like it because i have tried a mousse foundation and didn't like it. But i like this foundation.
Paola T.
Paola T.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lynchburg, VA
Finally I found a color that doesn't have too yellow of a tint or too pink of a tint either! thank you #UniVoxBox for hooking me up! I've been using it and a little goes such a long way and lasts all day! I love it so much and it looks flawless, coving up my red spots so perfectly!
Gina K.
Gina K.
Slatington, PA
Unfortunately, this foundation was a no go for me. I will start by saying that I am very experienced at applying my makeup, but not matter what I did, this foundation looked "cakey" on my face. It felt very heavy on my face and it also gave my skin an almost orange tint. However, the matte finish is beautiful and it did last all day! Unfortunately this one just didn't fly with my body chemistry and skin tone/type.
amanda d.
amanda d.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I was happy to find that this covered so well. It is super light and great for oily skin. I didn't see any shiny spots like I usually do during the day. This is also good as a base for any makeup routine.
Megan A.
Megan A.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation and this helped me remember why. It made my pores stand out and it didn't feel nice on my skin after application. The color I received was also too light for my skin.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
This oil-free formula is supposed to cut down on shine, reduce your pore size, and leave your skin looking velvety smooth and shine-free. It did just that and more.

This is beyond lightweight. It’s like BB cream, but better. It really is whipped and applies like a dream. It’s never oily or heavy and is easy to remove with a good makeup remover or face wash. Really, you could use your fingers, a brush, or a sponge to apply this because it’s like a whipped cream, but I still like using my Beauty Blender the best.

I have decent experience with foundation (especially from my acne-ridden days) and this is definitely the best foundation I’ve tried. I also feel like applying foundation can be difficult, especially for starters, but this is a breeze. It’s basically like putting BB cream on.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.