BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nohemi M.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this because I am always looking for a foundation for oily skin. This foundation was too thick, looked cakey, and color was off. I ended up tossing it.
Janette C.
I absolutely love this foundation.!!! Its one of my must haves. Its medium coverage but can build up and that's what I love about it and can't beat it for the price 😘😍
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I have been using this product for approximately a year now. I am blown away by the quality of this drugstore product. I never used rimmel's products too often, and was a bit skeptical before trying. The application of this foundation is so incredibly smooth. The coverage is AMAZING. I have terrible skin. It's red, blotchy, and I have several blemish scars. This product achieves it ALL. It gives great coverage, conceals, and is truly matte. Awesome product!
Victoria A.
By far one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore for super cheap! Leaves your face matte and I would definitely recommend this foundation if you want something cheap but also worth your money
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I lasted a friend for a cheap foundation and this is what they recommended so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It does give you a nice matte look and it doesn't look oily at all!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Inn the summer time when my face is a little oilier it does great...covers great stays great, gets into creases a little but it's expected ...not loving it in the winter colder Drier months.
Isca Z.
el Paso, tx
I have an oily face so when i saw stay matte i wanted to give it a try. So right off the bat this is a matte foundation. So much so i had to use a little setting spray...hahaha but it did leave me matte for 5 hours. After that it did start breaking down. . but this is a foundation that ill ne using thru out the summer.
Annie Belle N.
This stuff is wonderful! I (for my normal to combo skin) love to use this in the winter when i really want my fondation to STICK. Its long lasting and matte. Although I will say it isnt a particular breeze to apply. I put it on my face with my hands and once its all evenly spread, I buff it in with a sponge and it gives a lovely finish!
Kayla K.
I love this foundation and it is a very Big Bang for your buck! Super full coverage and actually lasts on me all day. It stays matte as well & feels very lightweight on the skin. I would purchase again
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.