8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Eddie C.
Eddie C.
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this foundation because it's not too heavy and applies smoothly to the skin.
Britany P.
Britany P.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this foundation as my main base in my daily routine for almost a year now. I switch between light ivory and ivory depending on how much sun I've been in, but I don't really tan too much so ivory is the best shade and sometimes I use the light ivory around my eyes for a brighter look. I really love the tube packaging because it keeps the product from coming in contact with germs & bacteria that could degrade the ingredients. The consistency is really thick, but still kind of bouncy like the whipped name suggests. A little goes a long way and I find this applies best with a beauty blender type sponge, dry for heavier coverage, damp for more sheer look. This stuff is great also because it pretty much eliminates my need for concealer, and doubles as one if I do need it. Using the pointy end of a blender sponge, you can dab this stuff onto blemishes or dark spots and it blends right in. It stays matte for a decent amount of time depending on how hot/humid it is, or how sweaty I get. I typically set it with a light dusting of the Stay Matte powder and use that throughout the day for touchups if I find my T-zone oilyness peaking through.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I got this product in the #univoxbox and I love it! It matches my skin perfectly and is very smooth and light weight. I love Rimmel London, they have some of the best products for a very affordable price as well.
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I was unsure at first about buying a mousse foundation, but this product worked pretty well. Personally I think it is a little bit harder to work with than a liquid foundation because it dries quicker. Because it is matte, I do not need to use powder with it so my morning routine goes faster. It blends well and stays matte most of the day, but I can feel this makeup on my skin throughout the day, which I don't like very much. Overall it is a good product, but I think I will stick to liquid foundation in the future.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Dalton, GA
I really enjoy this product, I received it from influenster and was blown away by the quality and price. It gave me good coverage but then again I do not have acne just mismatched skin color. I did use a fave primer and I recommend you always do because it makes your foundation stay longer. The price it affordable and I will definitely be purchasing this product again. It is definitely not for an everyday look because it does not contain any SPF.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This foundation is so light weight and u don't need a lot to achieve a flawless look!! definitely will repurchase
janelle f.
janelle f.
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
Isca Z.
Isca Z.
el Paso, tx
I have an oily face so when i saw stay matte i wanted to give it a try. So right off the bat this is a matte foundation. So much so i had to use a little setting spray...hahaha but it did leave me matte for 5 hours. After that it did start breaking down. . but this is a foundation that ill ne using thru out the summer.
I've always wanted to try this out but I never got around to it. I hear a lot of both good & bad reviews on it. Mostly good though. I was so excited to see it sitting in the UniVoxBox! Also appreciated that it was a full-size sample as well. I have oily skin and I personally love this!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.