8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kate A.
Kate A.
Columbus, OH
I'm really impressed with this foundation. It really does have a matte finish, and for me, it matched my skin tone very well. It blends nicely and provides full coverage.
Ahilebsis C.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo el cutis grasoso y me encanta el Maquillaje y este producto ha dejado excelentes resultados en mi control de brillo, tiene alta cobertura y no deja sensación pegajosa, recomendadisimo!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Brentwood, TN
I have tried anything you could possibly think of to control oil over the last few years. This is AMAZING. It stays put all day with minimal shine, and no splotchy-ness. I find that it works best with the Stay Matte primer and powder. Any other combination seems to give a bit more oil by the end of the day.
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Tucson, AZ
Love this foundation. Matte is what it states & Matte is what it surly does. I really like that it is full coverage but still not heavy feeling on the face. I'd buy this product over & over again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great everyday product! I love Rimmel foundations because they are great on all skin types.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
If you have oily skin and want a pretty full coverage foundation- definitely give the one a try. The coverage on this surprised me. It is pretty fantastic. It does have a matte finish like it claims. If you have dry skin, this will not be the foundation for you. It will cling to those dry patches and look pretty terrible which isn't really the foundations fault. The consistency is really thick which might feel a little heavier on your skin if you haven't tried a thick mousse like foundation before.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Christina D.
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
North Bend, WA
I've been using this foundation for about a two months now. I was surprised that I was "fair" color because typically I have a pretty medium skin tone. The coverage is great and I like the way it feels when you put it on, it's kind of silky. A little goes a long ways. I was worried that the tube seemed kind of small but I've been using it almost every day for two months and there is still quite a bit left.
Zong H.
Zong H.
I received the color True Ivory in my Influenster Uni Vox Box. I've heard a lot of reviews on this and have been dying to get my hands on it. After trying it out, I'm really enjoying it. I was a bit afraid it wouldn't match my skin tone but it's actually alright. It feels light when applied to the face and really evens out my skin tone (flawless finish). As said, it lives up to it's name. I would definitely repurchase this!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.