BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Adrian P.
I use this everyday. It's great for oily skin. It's totally a matte finish and there are a ton of colors to choose from. I love it.
Vanessa P.
So glad I got this in my voxbox I was pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I got from this tube and it's buildable make up so don't worry about it being cakey.
Brooke S.
Brentwood, TN
I have tried anything you could possibly think of to control oil over the last few years. This is AMAZING. It stays put all day with minimal shine, and no splotchy-ness. I find that it works best with the Stay Matte primer and powder. Any other combination seems to give a bit more oil by the end of the day.
Anna S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Let me just say that I really love matte foundations! It is a great product, definitely stays matte all day and my T-zone doesn't get oily like it used to when I am using this foundation. It's medium coverage for me, but the foundation isn't very moisturizing. I saw dry patches on my cheeks, but everywhere else was perfect. Coverage is great, but it doesn't last all day.
amanda d.
chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
This will forever be my favorite foundation, I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It's a full coverage foundation so I really like that. And it stays put for 8-10 hours with is great!
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
Alexis H.
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I LOVE IT! I have a really fair complexion so finding the perfect color for me is a challenge in itself. Let's not even get started on other brand's nasty texture. the mouse texture of this foundation is very lightweight and comfortable to wear! The color matched me perfectly and it lasts all day. The coverage is spectacular without being cakey. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle when I run out!
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I actually bought this foundation. I didn't receive the box that it comes in. That said, I'd buy it again. This is a full coverage foundation that works wonderfully with my oily skin. I also have the Stay Matte Primer and wear them in conjunction together.
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this foundation as part of my uniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my skin look like porcelain and nice. It is also very light weight so it doesn't feel like it's gunking up my pores. Great foundation!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.