8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
I was hoping this would be the one foundation that would finally work to get rid of my ridiculously oily skin. (It's the curse of being a teenager, I swear.) But I found that it didn't seem to work any better than any other foundation that I've used, so I was rather let down.
emily f.
emily f.
Ripley, TN
This product is too thick and makes me look so cakey. Then it is very hard to blend because it is so thick. I spent at least 15 minutes trying to blend it out and all i used was a dime size. It also made my face break out like i have never seen before.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
I'm never use this type of foundation but I recently received it as a gift. It goes on smoothly but can be a little cakey if you put too much on at once. After using it for 2 weeks in a row it did make my face a little dry. The shade I have is a little darker than my natural complexion but I find that it blends well.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
I like this foundation. I think I need the darker color, so when I use this bottle up I will get the sand color. I have combination skin and it's really hard to find a foundation that doesn't dry me out but I also need oil control in certain areas of my face. The price is great too. I think it was $4.99 and I can find it at most major retailers.
Columbia, SC
I found this while wandering around my local Rite Aid. I'm a sucker for foundations and have a ton. This one was on sale and a coupon was also offered at the display. I believe I ended up paying around $2 for this and I still think I got a great deal. I find myself reaching for this more than I do any of my other face products. It applies smoothly and evenly and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm very fair and bought the lightest shade which I think is called Porcelain). Very happy with this product and will absolutely be purchasing it again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I really liked this foundation. It goes on super creamy and has good coverage. As someone said before, you only need to use a small amount. Since it's summer time I usually mix this product with a small amount of BB cream just to thin it out a bit.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.

When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I received this product in my Uni VoxBox and I am in love! This is a really lightweight foundation that also has good coverage. It doesn't clog my pores and keeps me shine free for most of the day. Thank you Influenster!
Garret P.
Garret P.
Gainesville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxbox. I've used it a couple times so far and both times I've gotten compliments on my skin, so it must be doing something right! It is however very dry and can easily look cakey. Still a good foundation though.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.